Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah, if she had an ounce of self awareness, humility or intelligence, she could have grown a whole new fan base; admitting they moved because they could not longer afford it, cost of living crisis etc. People would genuinely respect her for being honest and transparent. Instead, she prances round like she's Mariah Carey, instantly shutting down any questions/genuine comments and makes it 100% obvious that the coffers are low. Liv, you were fingered by 2 blokes on a reality show 8 years ago, seriously, you're a 2 bit TV personality who has long since been replaced by much more successful people - Molle Mae et al. (Not that I'm fan of her either but has been unquestionably successful).
Exactly! If she wasn’t so vile about it all she’d use her brain and try to monetise the situation - I’m sure itvbe would send cameras around for a hard hitting documentary/series about a reality star facing tough economic times?!

She has “just” fallen into the same trap lots of millennials did - we’ve always lived in a low interest economy with cheap & readily available credit. Now base rate has changed so significantly for the first time in many of our adulthoods many, many homes are finding it hard and personal finance TikTok is awash with young women in mid 5 figure credit card debt. It’s such a trending topic rn she’s really fumbling this bag!

Reactions: 7

Gnfkskand

I see the natural cycles adverts are back… how long until baby no. 2 makes an appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m perplexed - wasn’t her last kitchen a massive renovation that involved moving the kitchen’s location AND extending? Yet we’re meant to believe she didn’t execute her dream vision then, and instead is doing it on round two? 🤨 🤯
Looking at the picture she’s posted, the kitchen is a lot lot smaller than her last one. Yes she’s not posted a pic of the whole kitchen but you can tell it’s definitely smaller, which obviously it would be, cos this house is a lot smaller too,

Attachments

Reactions: 6

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
533 likes and 2 comments on her latest ad reel. I think her ‘influencing’ days are definitely over 😂 and how desperate do you need to be, to share an ad that your husband did back in May on your instagram stories today?

Attachments

tivadiva

She’s gone full circle. Does anyone else remember the house they were in before the “dream home”? She was always asking for solutions to being overlooked and I’m sure that was a big part of why they moved.

Summernights

VIP Member
I do dislike her but sad she lost her dog. But also, the video that Alex posted of him with the dog in the car… you can really see how much he’s aged

Reactions: 5

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I had to laugh at Vicky pattisons’s recent post about love island and her list of “incredible” people that have come out of it…why is Olivia in this list? Tell me exactly what charity she has worked for or anything she has campaigned for apart from fake tan, fast fashion and self builds on new build estates??
even Vicky didn’t have anything to really say . Her word “honest” did make me giggle though 😂
IMG_6649.jpeg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So still saying they ‘built’ their own house 😂 Everytime she posts, she says something that totally contradicts herself. Now it’s the ‘dream’ kitchen. Pretty sure yet again, she referred to her last kitchen in exactly the same way.
After having a look back at their original ‘dream’ house, for the amount of time and work that had gone into it, I still say there is absolutely no way it was their choice to leave there.
However nice this ‘new build’ is, it will definitely be a downgrade to the last one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

LovesTheDrama

Normally one to plug anything I’m wondering what NDA Liv got Pelham Structures signed up to? They’re following her on Instagram and as she loves promoting new builds this would have been perfect for them to promote them too

Staple

Chatty Member
Yep seems weird doesn’t it? Perhaps she pulled the “I’m a celebrity and it would be too easy to find my new gaff” card. Doesn’t matter tho, we found it anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

So obviously couldn’t get a removals firm to do it for free then 😂 just remember they haven’t sold their dream house cos of money, they’ve sold it to ‘self build’ their own house 🤥 and to be closer to the amenities. Yep keep saying it Liv, it still won’t be true 🤷🏻‍♀️
A removals firm would cost 2/3 grand tops, I remain stunned by this all, if they’re downsizing and selling a rental property (? Might be wrong) they should have some cash to play with to cover such costs?! Things must be BAD bad 😱 how could they have been so silly!

Reactions: 4

wiganuser

VIP Member
"We don't miss our old house"....yet was willing to have it filmed on Abi Clancy's, programme 🤥🤥🤥

Pair of rough ugly cunts they are. God help their new neighbours in her self build estate 😖😖

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
She's talking shit. I live 10 minutes from her and we recently had our house valued for mortgage purposes. The lady bought round their house booklet as a comparison/justification for our value. They put it on for 1.5 mil and had to lower the asking price before it sold. The extension did not push them into the next pricing bracket.

And also, can I just say, that kitchen is the most basic thing I've ever seen 🤣🤣

I completely believe that they prefer to have access to Dunmow town... it's amazing to walk into and we have the same issue with having no paths etc. But guess what, we just jump in the car cos we're not alcoholics!? The trade off is having a beautiful big garden and no neighbours. No one in their right mind would sell that house, she knows it, we know it, and if she was telling the truth she wouldn't need to keep lying about it being a "self build."

Oh and lastly, her husband is in Tesco all the time checking out other women. Just saying.

👋👋
Exactly, she’s basically said that they drink so much that they can’t even drive

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
One quick look on companies house will show you that across all of their individual and joint ventures, the money is drying up quickly
Wow. I think that’s proof (as if we needed it 😉) that the move was about money. I bet she hates that anyone can go look at her ‘business’ accounts online 😂