Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Staple

Chatty Member
Yeah, we don’t miss the gorgeous enormous house that we also had extended massively, loads of top notch bespoke work done to it, couldn’t be more perfect (but obvs quite a lot of general bad grifted taste resided there) but ANYHOO! this new build on a generic estate is just perfection and loads better. It reallly is! thanks guys we definitely definitely love it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mamaland

I’m sorry but she’s chatting absolute shit. She’s a similar age to me and my husband and our dream would be to be in a house like their old one with no neighbours and peace and quiet. If I had their supposedly rich life, the first thing I’d do would be move away from neighbours and estates!! She’s full of shit she’s one ‘celeb’ I cannot stand

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, if she had an ounce of self awareness, humility or intelligence, she could have grown a whole new fan base; admitting they moved because they could not longer afford it, cost of living crisis etc. People would genuinely respect her for being honest and transparent. Instead, she prances round like she's Mariah Carey, instantly shutting down any questions/genuine comments and makes it 100% obvious that the coffers are low. Liv, you were fingered by 2 blokes on a reality show 8 years ago, seriously, you're a 2 bit TV personality who has long since been replaced by much more successful people - Molle Mae et al. (Not that I'm fan of her either but has been unquestionably successful).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
She's talking shit. I live 10 minutes from her and we recently had our house valued for mortgage purposes. The lady bought round their house booklet as a comparison/justification for our value. They put it on for 1.5 mil and had to lower the asking price before it sold. The extension did not push them into the next pricing bracket.

And also, can I just say, that kitchen is the most basic thing I've ever seen 🤣🤣

I completely believe that they prefer to have access to Dunmow town... it's amazing to walk into and we have the same issue with having no paths etc. But guess what, we just jump in the car cos we're not alcoholics!? The trade off is having a beautiful big garden and no neighbours. No one in their right mind would sell that house, she knows it, we know it, and if she was telling the truth she wouldn't need to keep lying about it being a "self build."

Oh and lastly, her husband is in Tesco all the time checking out other women. Just saying.

👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Staple

Chatty Member
It’s funny that the move/sell of the 💫dream forever home💫 coincided with interest rates rising dramatically.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they were stuck with their current lender/product because they no longer have the income to move to a different bank, couldn’t keep up the repayments therefore had to sell.

Nothing screams absolutely brassic (in their situation) than not paying for a removal firm. Especially with a baby. I would always factor that into moving costs alongside solicitors/EA etc. Who wants to be dismantling beds, hoiking mattresses downstairs, into a van and then repeat at the other end. No thankyewz.

Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Thing is this whole line she’s trying to peddle, anyone with half a brain cell can see through it. If she hadn’t spent the last 8 years selling out every aspect of her private life, just to get freebies and publicity, it wouldn’t be so obvious the real reason for selling their original ‘dream home’ is blatantly financial.
Sad thing is if she was just honest about it, people must actually appreciate her honesty and see her in a different light, but unfortunately that’s not her. She still thinks because she was on a reality show years ago, she’s above ‘normal’ people and better than everyone else.

Reactions: 15

Poppykisses87

I live near her old house and it’s in a lovely part, the house was beautiful (as others near there). When she used to post pictures of the house I did think at various points it seemed a bit “mismatch” but I genuinely think it was their own fault. They got greedy because they bagged most of it for free without actually taking into consideration if it flowed, the interior design for the most part was awful - but only because there were different styles and colours everywhere.

We currently have a full renovation project, if we were having it done for free then the structure and reshuffling of things wouldn’t happen because promoting an architect or the non glamorous parts isn’t appealing for pictures, ‘meetings’ are usually done over a coffee in your own home, they don’t actually tend to offer freebies and it’s a slower and expensive process. In the influencer world the actual tilers/ carpet fitters etc are the ones offering freebies because it’s essentially the final product, and I imagine they do it on the basis these two are happy with where things are to put their services on. Most probably get booked in swiftly which is a great turnaround for the pics to be posted on insta.

Still, she’s an absolute liar. They couldn’t afford it and that’s the truth no matter how much she tries to say otherwise. She’s a stuck up cow who can’t even try humble herself just once. I personally can’t wait for the next downsizing and the excuses used then as to why this “dream house” didn’t work for them too.

sorry rambled on!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LovesTheDrama

Wasn’t even bought off plan. The shell was pretty much complete. You can see the estate and progress of the developers insta page. Other then changing a couple of walls within reason the house was already built.
No Liv you didn’t buy land, find an architect, go through planning and built from the foundations up. I’m sure people have asked but she just deletes the comments probably. She’ll never admit to it. Planning applications in Dunmow where the house is would clearly show no details for her
Still peddling the self build line. Not that it’s a new build bought off plan on a development and they could just customise some options…..

• Heart
Reactions: 14

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
A removals firm would cost 2/3 grand tops, I remain stunned by this all, if they’re downsizing and selling a rental property (? Might be wrong) they should have some cash to play with to cover such costs?! Things must be BAD bad 😱 how could they have been so silly!
Remember when they had Abel and said they wouldn’t be showing his face and then they realised the money to be made off of him and within a couple of months, they were hawking him to the highest bidder and haven’t stopped since 😡 The money they’ve earnt since LI, should have set them up for life. Trouble is to maintain that lifestyle in the z list world is expensive and the high paying work has been steadily drying up for both of them. Plus I hate to think what they spend/have spent on ❄🍷 over the years.

Reactions: 14

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Still peddling the self build line. Not that it’s a new build bought off plan on a development and they could just customise some options…..

Reactions: 13

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t care what bs she spouts, no way has she chosen to downsize through choice. Yes the ‘new’ house is nice but there is no comparison to the last house. The amount of repeat ads she now does and the desperately trying to sell items, that she was gifted in the first place, doesn’t scream someone with a supposed net worth of 4 million pounds 😂

Have never posted here before - but I’m stunned she let herself get into this position!! I remember when she first had her home page, I was surprised at just how much needless renovation they were doing (moving around kitchens/bathrooms always feels like a real money burn?) but thought fair enough they must be doing better than I thought. I’m guessing they borrowed for all of that? So silly, they could have quite easily been mortgage free by 30! What a wasted opportunity.

He looks rough these days too ❄

LovesTheDrama

Funny this is where this estate is IMO is not in a big town with loads of amenities either so she’s talking absolute rubbish! Just wondering how long she’s going tog keep up the whole “I’ve built my own house” crap. Yes love you and every other person who has bought on your estate has “built their own house”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LovesTheDrama

Does she think people will stop asking if she keeps lying about why she moved? People are obviously asking because nothing adds up!
Here we go 🙄 Miss defensive Liv strikes again 😂 Still say she’s protesting far too much 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Howdens must be fuming giving her a free kitchen in the old house and now slagging it off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when they had Abel and said they wouldn’t be showing his face and then they realised the money to be made off of him and within a couple of months, they were hawking him to the highest bidder and haven’t stopped since 😡 The money they’ve earnt since LI, should have set them up for life. Trouble is to maintain that lifestyle in the z list world is expensive and the high paying work has been steadily drying up for both of them. Plus I hate to think what they spend/have spent on ❄🍷 over the years.
Yep - if they were totally realistic about it! Jess and Dom have a “normal” house that they did up themselves and continue doing little bits of influencing & I think he still works? Cara and whateverhisnameis are in a normal new build and he still works. The house was lovely and a dream but sounds as if they were mortgaged up to the eyeballs for 30 years with no idea on how they’d meet that monthly payment over the next 30 years (or even, the next 5…!).

I’m just stunned because I remember how rude she was to people asking normal questions about that reno, looking back she was probably scared hence being so defensive? Whoever their management/financial advisors are should hang their heads in shame they’ve let these two squander away an early retirement!

Reactions: 11

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Outside kitchen looks like regular kitchen units. They’ll hold up well when the rain kicks in…. Nice warped wet cabinets. She’s so stupid. Interior designer my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11