Oliver Spedding /Damian Oliver and Sophie Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only seen bits of Sophies podcast but its heartbreaking that she didn’t see herself as a victim

Reactions: 2
I've seen the podcasts too. Sophie seemed like such a sweet person. So tragic. Those poor children 😔

So I was curious about her life and listened to all of the James English podcast, I have to say that I ended up doubting whether a lot of what she said was true. I mean she claimed she had slept with 20,000 men!! And that she was working in massage parlours at 14 and that much older women would pick her up from school and take her away for sex. I mean, idk, it seemed very far fetched when you heard all of it together. Just when my jaw couldn’t drop any further, it did. I mean she said she was into period and vomit play WTF. Her poor son.

So I was curious about her life and listened to all of the James English podcast, I have to say that I ended up doubting whether a lot of what she said was true. I mean she claimed she had slept with 20,000 men!! And that she was working in massage parlours at 14 and that much older women would pick her up from school and take her away for sex. I mean, idk, it seemed very far fetched when you heard all of it together. Just when my jaw couldn’t drop any further, it did. I mean she said she was into period and vomit play WTF. Her poor son.
I think she made money from the fetish freaks out there

I can't speak on the 20,000 men claim but can say with absolute certainty that young teenage girls working in massage parlours does happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anything else come to light about what happened to Sophie?

I saw that Rebecca posted a video the other day talking about how she was helpless to stop the domestic abuse and addiction issues Sophie was enduring.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I saw that Rebecca posted a video the other day talking about how she was helpless to stop the domestic abuse and addiction issues Sophie was enduring.
I was looking the other day to see if anything else had been released but it seems to be kept quiet.

If the reports were true that he was pimping her out and abusing her then i guess his family wouldn’t want that getting out.

Have some of her instagram posts been deleted? I saw a video of her talking in the gym while she only had the one implant and she was saying she had seen a girl who thought looked good so she told her. It wasn’t a creepy sexual way, she was talking about body positivity. A few of those candid “normal” videos seem to have gone

• Sad
Reactions: 3

On the X account of Oliver/ Damien’s brother (thexcrusader I think it’s called or something like that) he does mention what happened- though if it’s true who knows.

Sophie and Oliver attended a chemsex orgy at a hotel and they both overdosed on GHB - a drug they seemed to be regularly partaking in amongst other things. Oliver died at the hotel, however Sophie was hospitalised and was in a coma, then upon waking / being discharged was arrested along with other attendees of the orgy for supplying the drug and told that Oliver had passed away. Sophie was not charged but as soon as she was able to apparently drove towards beachy head with the English Bull terrier the couple had owned together but wasn’t able to go through with it due to being scared of heights. Sophie then checked herself into a hotel where she took an intentional overdose of GHB and also killed her dog Bullseye before passing away. olivers daughter confirmed Sophie died from suicide on a comment on her father’s instagram so sadly that part does appear to be true, as I said before not sure about the rest.

The trauma bond and toxicity between this couple was unreal and their relationship was constant horrid drama. On the Gaydar podcast the hosts did allude to Sophie never being allowed to do anything on her own since starting her relationship with Oliver, and the host said he was shocked to receive a text from Sophie after only meeting her once begging for £500 as their motorhome had broken down and they had no money- it seems she was desperately alienated from everyone by her partner to send that type of message to a virtual stranger. The Instagram videos often showed them in a state of intoxication, and Sophie engaging in things which would have made her poor health even worse such as being taken out of an inpatient stay at a hospital in central london after contracting sepsis from her implant yet again for a day out to ‘go and have a few drinks and lines in the sunshine’ with Oliver, not exactly good for recovery from a serious health issue that 😌. There was also a trip to America only days after Sophie had been discharged from another hospital stay where she seemed dazed, unwell and wasted in many clips from the trip, this man did not have her best interests at heart at all. Their dog kept getting injured, was run over by a lorry and then given away to an animal charity by the people looking after it whilst they were in America but they were able to get him back. It all got so so dark when he was involved and I did see Rebecca’s recent insta reel and it resonates that she tried to help poor Sophie with all she could to get her away from this situation, but she wasn’t listened to and it went too far down the line until it was too late.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
On the X account of Oliver/ Damien’s brother (thexcrusader I think it’s called or something like that) he does mention what happened- though if it’s true who knows.

Sophie and Oliver attended a chemsex orgy at a hotel and they both overdosed on GHB - a drug they seemed to be regularly partaking in amongst other things. Oliver died at the hotel, however Sophie was hospitalised and was in a coma, then upon waking / being discharged was arrested along with other attendees of the orgy for supplying the drug and told that Oliver had passed away. Sophie was not charged but as soon as she was able to apparently drove towards beachy head with the English Bull terrier the couple had owned together but wasn’t able to go through with it due to being scared of heights. Sophie then checked herself into a hotel where she took an intentional overdose of GHB and also killed her dog Bullseye before passing away. olivers daughter confirmed Sophie died from suicide on a comment on her father’s instagram so sadly that part does appear to be true, as I said before not sure about the rest.

The trauma bond and toxicity between this couple was unreal and their relationship was constant horrid drama. On the Gaydar podcast the hosts did allude to Sophie never being allowed to do anything on her own since starting her relationship with Oliver, and the host said he was shocked to receive a text from Sophie after only meeting her once begging for £500 as their motorhome had broken down and they had no money- it seems she was desperately alienated from everyone by her partner to send that type of message to a virtual stranger. The Instagram videos often showed them in a state of intoxication, and Sophie engaging in things which would have made her poor health even worse such as being taken out of an inpatient stay at a hospital in central london after contracting sepsis from her implant yet again for a day out to ‘go and have a few drinks and lines in the sunshine’ with Oliver, not exactly good for recovery from a serious health issue that 😌. There was also a trip to America only days after Sophie had been discharged from another hospital stay where she seemed dazed, unwell and wasted in many clips from the trip, this man did not have her best interests at heart at all. Their dog kept getting injured, was run over by a lorry and then given away to an animal charity by the people looking after it whilst they were in America. It all got so so dark when he was involved and I did see Rebecca’s recent insta reel and it resonates that she tried to help poor Sophie with all she could to get her away from this situation, but she wasn’t listened to and it went too far down the line until it was too late.
Oh my god.
Thanks for this, it really seems to clear up a lot of what happened, if what he has said is true.
It really is desperately sad- makes you wonder how Sophie’s life would have turned out if she had been given a better start in life. She was a talented singer and full of personality.

• Sad
Reactions: 3