Oliver Spedding /Damian Oliver and Sophie Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have (very thankfully) been blissfully unaware of these people until hearing of his death - then about his hoax posting Sophie had died and I’ve been down a rabbit hole on Twitter for the last few hours…wtf????

Is he actually dead? I'm not buying it until I see the obituary. They are messed up meth heads so I wouldn't be shocked

Reactions: 2
What did you find on twitter ?
Oh my days it’s crazy
The stuff he’s on about calling his wife’s friends whores and when he shagged them it made his cock stink, the lies and saying it’s a joke about his wife being dead, one minute she was in a coma then dead then she was being discharged from hospital then he had booked the funeral
Absolutely mental

Listen to the James English podcasts he done with both of them (separately)🤯🤯🤯🤯
How did he die?

Unless I see his obituary and actual local announcement he isn't dead at all. The same way he was lying about her dying. The club announced it based on a rumour

I know both Sophie and Oliver personally. Especially Olly, unfortunately the news is true. His family have not disclosed his cause of death to the media yet and they probably never will. Sophie is getting the help she needs at this time and is with her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Again until I see actual funeral details like normal people with a service and memorial I don't believe anything. Absolutely desperate to create publicity

I know both Sophie and Oliver personally. Especially Olly, unfortunately the news is true. His family have not disclosed his cause of death to the media yet and they probably never will. Sophie is getting the help she needs at this time and is with her family.
That's sad, especially as he had children. He came across well in the podcast. I seen on his Instagram that he had a bad fall a few weeks ago, I assumed it was related.

So Sophie is dead too.

He hoaxes Sophie’s death, he dies, then Sophie dies.
Wow.
Their relationship was fuelled by sex and drugs and there’s no doubt suicide is a factor.

Reactions: 5
This is so incredibly sad. I had kept checking Twitter to see if she would come out of all of this, but unfortunately it hasn’t happened that way. She was a sweet soul.

• Heart
Was that the James English podcast where she spoke about her upbringing? Unbelievably sobering 😢
That was it yes, her life was horribly sad and difficult so regardless of the reasons behind her death whether accidental, self inflicted etc, i do sympathise with her and feel due to her life she was only ever gonna be headed to a tragic end

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I still have yet to see a proper obituary report on him. There's no specific details like a normal report.. it's all other people posting stuff. No family or real people.

Was that the James English podcast where she spoke about her upbringing? Unbelievably sobering 😢
such a sad podcast, the way she still blamed her 10yo self for what happened to her because she was 'aware' of what was going on. my heart broke for her

• Sad
Something doesn't feel right about this. It's very sad if true, but haven't they pulled a stunt like this before?

Reactions: 5