Oliver Spedding /Damian Oliver and Sophie Anderson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn't feel right about this. It's very sad if true, but haven't they pulled a stunt like this before?
Exactly that.. I've seen other people all saying but no official family members like that gangster guy who died. Where the family did it and it was all done in the standard two weeks of passing. All I've seen is a rumour off one person and nothing else especially from that boyfriend. Where's the flowers and services,the rest of it.
Bunch of frauds until I see otherwise

Reactions: 2
Exactly that.. I've seen other people all saying but no official family members like that gangster guy who died. Where the family did it and it was all done in the standard two weeks of passing. All I've seen is a rumour off one person and nothing else especially from that boyfriend. Where's the flowers and services,the rest of it.
Bunch of frauds until I see otherwise
Idk, his ex-employers posted it as well as had a minute silence, mentioning his mum and dad and I also don't think Rebecca who went to the police to check last time, would post about Sophie without verifying it.

To me, it seems like he likely tried to kill himself previously with the whole fell off a roof thing and then he did again, successfully this time and now poor Sophie had followed him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Daft question - Damien is Ollies stage name? I thought that was who she was in a relationship with?

The James English episode which featured her absolutely broke my heart.

I'm getting suicide pact kind of vibes, if one goes the other will follow - poor sophie - their relationship was so toxic and co dependent. I think drugs have played a major part in this they were very chaotic for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Read the wording on their statement... we heard of him passing. None of their families have made a proper statement and just because a star posts it on their feed still doesn't make it facts. Unless I see service details it's all one big con like the last lie

Read the wording on their statement... we heard of him passing. None of their families have made a proper statement and just because a star posts it on their feed still doesn't make it facts. Unless I see service details it's all one big con like the last lie
I don't think their families are obliged to make a statement. To me that wording is completely normal, and I don't think they would make such a statement without verifying it with his family, especially mentioning them specifically. Also if you search him on Facebook you can see family members who have changed profile pics to him etc, saying gone too soon etc.

You likely aren't going to see service details, so you'll just never believe it. I believe it because a) Rebecca wouldn't post without verification. She was literally the person who debunked the last one you're referring to by contacting the police and b) either would his ex employer.

For example, Cherry Valentine from Drag Race died last year, we never heard anything about a service etc, because that is private.

Reactions: 5
I don't think their families are obliged to make a statement. To me that wording is completely normal, and I don't think they would make such a statement without verifying it with his family, especially mentioning them specifically. Also if you search him on Facebook you can see family members who have changed profile pics to him etc, saying gone too soon etc.

You likely aren't going to see service details, so you'll just never believe it. I believe it because a) Rebecca wouldn't post without verification. She was literally the person who debunked the last one you're referring to by contacting the police and b) either would his ex employer.

For example, Cherry Valentine from Drag Race died last year, we never heard anything about a service etc, because that is private.
Except we've seen places to leave flowers and so on with other celebrities. These people have lied before what's to say this isn't another one. Either way it's all very sad and mess. I do hope they are both alive and getting help out of the industry.

Damien’s brother posted on twitter that she took her own life after he died. I believe drugs/ suicide was involved in both of their deaths after looking at various tweets of his. His twitter handle is @THEXCRUISADER, word of warning his twitter is an absolute cesspool of far right extremism and racism.

Attachments

• Sad
Damien’s brother posted on twitter that she took her own life after he died. I believe drugs/ suicide was involved in both of their deaths after looking at various tweets of his. His twitter handle is @THEXCRUISADER, word of warning his twitter is an absolute cesspool of far right extremism and racism.
I find it very hard to believe this guy is genuine when the day before this post he was saying how great life is. I lost my brother to MH and I couldn’t even lift my head up off the pillow for weeks let alone pop a bottle and enjoy a Chinese. Somethings off

Attachments

I'm 99.9% that isn't his brother. I think he might be using the term 'brother' in a friend way, or he is just lying. But I don't think he has any real brothers.

I find it very hard to believe this guy is genuine when the day before this post he was saying how great life is. I lost my brother to MH and I couldn’t even lift my head up off the pillow for weeks let alone pop a bottle and enjoy a Chinese. Somethings off
I’m so sorry that you have had to go through that too. His brother looks to be a truly unhinged and disgusting person. His whole twitter feed is awful.I had to scroll a while on his page to find where he posted about his brother after he died. I agree that it’s not how most people who act after losing a loved one but he doesn’t seem like a normal person.

I think it gives an insight to Oliver/damiens family though. Don’t seem the nicest bunch. Sophie had such an awful beginning to her life. I think she “trauma bonded” (hate that saying but can’t think of a better way of putting it)in a way to him and they both fed off each other. This is just an observation, I don’t know either of them but I know people like them.

I think we can believe it is true due to the news articles/family and friends verify it. I don’t believe Rebecca would post about it if she wasn’t 100%.

His behaviour before she died posting about her death as a hoax seems like the behaviour of a mentally ill person who was using drugs. Some things they do don’t make sense. He was also horribly vile and abusive towards her so it’s not surprising.

I am very sad about Sophie’s passing. She seemed like a genuinely lovely person who had an awful start in life and was doing her best. She will now have a daughter who will grow up without her Mum.

Attachments

The Daily Mail article about Damian being arrested for assaulting Sophie says that happened on September 11. He posted the death hoax stuff on September 10... horrendous.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Both seemed to be high as kites on Cocaine. Until we get to grips with the coke epidemic the UK has the mental health epidemic wont get any better.

Reactions: 3