Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
So I’ve been searching for this thread because of all this James drama after looking at oil’s video randomly, I really do wonder how much of the posters on tik tok know; claim James is selling drugs, living in a trap house etc… I just don’t see how parent who have adopted a child can then kick him out when he’s clearly quite vulnerable, it doesn’t make any sense

Reactions: 2

jisbon99

All of this passed me by. Is most of the stuff on tiktok? Has he literally gone off the rails?

Shame when Oli gave him everything. I don't much care for Oli's content, but he always seemed to look out for James.
Yes it seems like James posted some of it and then when it drew attention he deleted his account. I only saw it as I found it strange Oli had turned off Instagram comments and his Twitter also seemed to have limited comments . Then it’s all over social media. I have have found no source to the claims but multiple users on Instagram/YouTube/ claim James has also been kicked out by his parents as they think tough love is the best route here. But he seems so easily lead I hope that’s just idiots spreading rumours as he could do something really stupid just because he is so desperate to fit in as we can see by these videos. He is supposedly living in a
some kind of hood den in Stevenage ( I think that’s where they are from)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I saw a tweet on twitter earlier saying that Oli’s brother asked someone at college for a lighter and he said no to his face (but added on Twitter it was ‘because ‘your brother’s a twat’.)
I’d hope I’ve misread the tweet somehow and he’s joking because I’d really hate for James to be outcasted because of his brother.
James did turn up to prom in his brothers sports car and probably reaps the benefits of being on his videos to be honest.

Reactions: 1

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I would love to know what him and his mates would bedoing if youtube didn’t exists and the girls they would be dating. Oli is punching in every single aspect of his life ( although is girlfriend seems boring as hell)
Yeah she seems like a proper wet flannel. Zero personality. Zero humour. Beauty without the brains. So standard!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
For someone who works out so much and claims to be so, so, sooooo healthy he should have a much better upper body, no?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
jack mate found fame and since then he has bottled it big time. His upload was funny but he holds back so much now.

i honestly thought oli’s video was a piss take. What a bellend.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Yeah I thought this. He’s always banging on about how healthily he eats etc too. I think he’s been working out for months properly and doesn’t seem to have made any change.

I get the feeling his girlfriend pushes the healthy stuff on him so maybe he has a cheeky pizza when she’s not around.

Not saying he’s fat but he doesn’t look like someone who eats clean and works out. I know he eats crap with his brother on videos but it’s only ever a small bite
Him and Alfie should form a club. Eating healthy and going to the gym but seeing zero progress.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He's got a natural body shape and size that means he will never be slim like the rest of the "Buttercreams" :sick::sick: but you would think he would take a bit more effort to look at least a bit more trim and toned. I suppose all those food videos are bound to have an effect. His body always just looks a little bit squashy.

But I hate everything about Oli. "His" book, more ghostwritten than Girl Online, and the guy can barely read himself, and has zero interest in books. Makes me so irritated.
I can’t stand him. I manage to watch about a minute of his videos before he starts fake shouting, mocking his brother and then turn over.

If you see him in videos where they are out for dinner etc he’s very different. I guess that’s his brand now, 80s loud kids presenter and he’s running with it because it makes him money

Horatio

VIP Member
Oh no course not just that but still he has something tht people like so she will get attention from his following
Every time he does a video with her this exact conversation happens in the comments. I have no doubt if she isn't with him for money it's for (excuse me.me for using this word) "clout." And tbh I think it's for money too. Even if her family are rich it's nice to have a bf who likes to flex his cash to make up for his lack of talent or personality. There are many you tubers , especially young white boys , who have been lucky. But everything about the luck Oli has had, his career and his fucking book is ridiculous. The book really grinds my gears too because its a novel not some lame autobiography (I guess even the people who write those for 16 year old internt celebrities usually didn't have anything to write about oli) I doubt he has read a novel in his life yet it seems the books made him a good portion of his money. Ugh he makes zalfie seem genuine.

‘His name is oli white and he’s the best in the land
Cus every video he makes is always going to be grand’

That’s his actual theme song.

LOL DEAD
Does he still use this appalling excuse for a "rap"? The lyrics are so atrocious they are all you need to know hie didn't write a word if his books. Even if he didn't write the intro either he's so thick he doesn't realise how painfuly bad it is.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
For someone who works out so much and claims to be so, so, sooooo healthy he should have a much better upper body, no?
Yeah I thought this. He’s always banging on about how healthily he eats etc too. I think he’s been working out for months properly and doesn’t seem to have made any change.

I get the feeling his girlfriend pushes the healthy stuff on him so maybe he has a cheeky pizza when she’s not around.

Not saying he’s fat but he doesn’t look like someone who eats clean and works out. I know he eats crap with his brother on videos but it’s only ever a small bite