Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He’s on about his tenth holiday of the year with Evie. Her voice grates on me, she always sounds like she’s telling him off.

Also how does he go to the gym so much and eat so healthily but constantly look so out of shape. Not shaming he’s not fat or anything but baffles me.

Reactions: 3

GossWhore

VIP Member
Randomly looked up "what's Oli White up to these days"

And found out his younger brother (James) is a fake roadman on drugs who likes to drug girls and can't keep a free apartment Oli paid for.

Yikes!

• Wow

Otis94

I find it kinda gross that he uses his younger brother for views and just takes the piss out of him, James clearly thinks Oli is laughing with him and not at him which is why he plays up to his role. James is only 16 and has a lot of growing up to do, I have a feeling he will look back at this time in his life and regret the videos, I'd hate to have loads of videos on the internet of me when I was that age and I highly doubt Oli is paying him enough!
Oli is on par with Mikey pearce imo, they are both intolerable.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I couldn’t find his thread to comment the other day.

He’s a fucking IDIOT.

Did you watch Jaack roast him?
Yeah I did. He’s such a fucking muppet. I didn’t know James was adopted which is lovely of olis family.

still think oli is the worst youtuber up therewith Alfie deyes for the money over everything ethic. Literally shit content as long as it’s cashing in.

jisbon99

What does Oli and his massive ear lobes actually do now?
He has that CBD company , hasn’t posted on YouTube forever but with his brothers issues that would make sense as he has probably doesn’t want everybody on his comments asking “where James is”

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Remember when Caspar made a video basically crying that JaackMate had slagged off Oli merch
Yeah made himself look ridiculous, him
And Josh. And then removed the video.

I really like Caspar, he seems like a nice guy who wants to do good with his money and also create legit businesses not based around doing pranks. But even he admitted that video was a mistake.

Reactions: 2

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Ugh I can’t stand Oli. He’s such a cringey fucking loser.
I would love to know what him and his mates would bedoing if youtube didn’t exists and the girls they would be dating. Oli is punching in every single aspect of his life ( although is girlfriend seems boring as hell)

jisbon99

Yep those are the videos , I know he liked to act street in Oli’s videos but generally amazed at this turn of events. In one of the video he looks completely off his face and he looks like a ghost , he is taking more than weed.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Also how does he go to the gym so much and eat so healthily but constantly look so out of shape. Not shaming he’s not fat or anything but baffles me.
He's got a natural body shape and size that means he will never be slim like the rest of the "Buttercreams" :sick::sick: but you would think he would take a bit more effort to look at least a bit more trim and toned. I suppose all those food videos are bound to have an effect. His body always just looks a little bit squashy.

But I hate everything about Oli. "His" book, more ghostwritten than Girl Online, and the guy can barely read himself, and has zero interest in books. Makes me so irritated.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Yep those are the videos , I know he liked to act street in Oli’s videos but generally amazed at this turn of events. In one of the video he looks completely off his face and he looks like a ghost , he is taking more than weed.
All of this passed me by. Is most of the stuff on tiktok? Has he literally gone off the rails?

Shame when Oli gave him everything. I don't much care for Oli's content, but he always seemed to look out for James.

jisbon99

So has anybody seen the videos of James White and the fact Oli has turned off replies to his Instagram?

I actually feel really sorry for James but he is now 18 and going down a very dangerous path.