Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Just went to Oli’s channel for the first time in ages. Surprised about James I think the last video I watched was them trying the different flavours of some drink.

Calabria

VIP Member
It’s not him.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I was watching Oli RIGHT at the beginning of his channel and, hear me out, his videos weren’t as bad. Not amazing, but I think they were just original/stupid sketches that he had fun doing and I enjoyed them when I was like, 12 😂. I hate what he’s turned into now that he’s more famous - all the unoriginal shite ‘swapping diets’ ‘eating XYZ’ - such a waste, pointless consumerism, and he’s so bland and boring. He’s always been the least popular of the ‘buttercreams’ (such a stupid name) but seems to think he’s above everyone including fans - I can’t remember it exactly now but I’m sure there was some sort of issue at SITC where he refused to take selfies with fans. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s like, they gave you this lifestyle and these opportunities but... mm’kay...

I’ve always hated the way he’s treated James too. Not so much now because James is sixteen and obviously in on it, but years ago when James was only little. He used to force James to eat or do stuff he didn’t want to do and when James cried he would sort of laugh - and it would be left in the video rather than removed. When I complained about this before I was told that James knew what he was doing and it was all an act but I dunno.. when James is only eight or so years old I don’t think the crying is intentional. It used to make me so uncomfortable to see ☹ It happened more than once too in different videos and I started thinking that he was doing it for the shock value. But, I dunno... just doesn’t sit right with me - even more so because James was adopted into the family but that’s probably my own issues projecting 😂

kissfm

It's very he said she said in the comments here so defo don't take what I'm saying for a fact, I'm just super intrigued

What happened to his brother? Oli’s intro came into my head today, and I decided to see what he was up to. I had no idea about all of this concern and drama surrounding James though…

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She’s so so pretty but I really dislike her personality

He’s on about his tenth holiday of the year with Evie. Her voice grates on me, she always sounds like she’s telling him off.

Also how does he go to the gym so much and eat so healthily but constantly look so out of shape. Not shaming he’s not fat or anything but baffles me.
I know right!! When he swapped diets with James for a day and he was proclaiming to be SOOOOO healthy... whatever man

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Yeah I did. He’s such a fucking muppet. I didn’t know James was adopted which is lovely of olis family.

still think oli is the worst youtuber up therewith Alfie deyes for the money over everything ethic. Literally shit content as long as it’s cashing in.
He’s so cringe with everything he does. “OH mYy WwoOrddDd”