Oli Sykes,

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the video was deleted/taken down but there was a transcript going around about what she said. He cheated on her but she forgave and stayed with him. He started to insinuate it was her fault he did it....she was too big, not good enough etc so she tried to be what he wanted her to but he cheated again and this time she left. She started to sort herself out then when he ended up in rehab, she got back in touch to help and they got back together. Then all the digging started again and he cheated with Hannah and left her for her.

It seems to be a running theme with him...gaslighting those he is with that they aren't good enough and they are the ones to blame if he cheats. I admittedly haven't been keeping up to date with things but from what I have seen when Alissa talked about him and how he opened her eyes about stuff etc...it seems he is still doing it with her.
Yeah, Amanda is no angel herself but no one deserves to be gaslit and manipulated.
I think Oli is unfortunately just a raging narcissist for which there is no cure! I don’t know if he’s been officially diagnosed as a narcissist but not sure if he’d admit it if so it would even have the self awareness to seek help for it.
Even in the early early days he behaved like a narc so I fully believe it’s a personality disorder and not just a case of fame got to his head. It’s probably got a lot to do with why his music business has been so successful tbh and he’ll never be short of female attention and admirers so I don’t know if he’d even want to change even if he was aware there was a problem.

Reactions: 1
There was no way Hannah was hacked I didn’t buy that then don’t now I think oli wrote all that tbh he gives me complete narcissistic vibes can tell straight away as my ex was a complete narc

Unrelated really but this is just my opinion I know it may sound bad or petty but out of alissia and her sister Elle in my opinion oli picked the wrong one Elle is more good looking more about her I don’t know what oli sees looks wise on his wife she seems sweet and kind and quirky but Elle is the good looking one tell me I’m wrong I know looks aren’t everything but they do come in I do think oli was just desperate for anyone when him and Hannah divorced so alissia was just around and he thought she will do they just don’t seem to have any chemistry like he and Hannah had alissia is just someone there for wife duties whilst he goes off on tour and does what he wants this is just the vibes I get

Unrelated really but this is just my opinion I know it may sound bad or petty but out of alissia and her sister Elle in my opinion oli picked the wrong one Elle is more good looking more about her I don’t know what oli sees looks wise on his wife she seems sweet and kind and quirky but Elle is the good looking one tell me I’m wrong I know looks aren’t everything but they do come in I do think oli was just desperate for anyone when him and Hannah divorced so alissia was just around and he thought she will do they just don’t seem to have any chemistry like he and Hannah had alissia is just someone there for wife duties whilst he goes off on tour and does what he wants this is just the vibes I get
I think this is a bit superficial and shallow tbh. Alissa looks very similar to Oli’s exes and you can clearly see that he’s attracted to certain features on girls - Alissa looks like other girls Oli has dated and her sister doesn’t. I think it’s a bit tit to compare sisters and say one is prettier than the other? You might feel that way but we all like different things which is what makes us unique. And for what it’s worth, most relationships are based on personal connection and not looks anyway.

Reactions: 3
I think this is a bit superficial and shallow tbh. Alissa looks very similar to Oli’s exes and you can clearly see that he’s attracted to certain features on girls - Alissa looks like other girls Oli has dated and her sister doesn’t. I think it’s a bit tit to compare sisters and say one is prettier than the other? You might feel that way but we all like different things which is what makes us unique. And for what it’s worth, most relationships are based on personal connection and not looks anyway.
yes ok points noted but they don’t have any chemistry at all together it’s pretty obvious alissa was just a rebound and i think he just stays with her for the comfort and that he can do what he wants on tour she will put up and shut up im not being shallow looks do come into attraction somewhere and anyone who says they don’t are lying