Oli Sykes,

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl he was charged with urinating on was an acquaintance of mine at the time (a friend of mine was a witness to at least some of it) and the trigger for the whole incident was that she was unwilling to sleep with him so…

And I remember at the time all the fan girls didn’t believe her because he’d never cheat on his then girlfriend 🙄
That's the bit I don't understand. There were sites where those who had been with him would say what he liked and what he was into... unsurprisingly, he is a selfish sod who only cares about him getting off. Then as soon as he revealed the 'truth' about Hannah, it disappeared and the ones who had been bragging about being with him were defending him saying he was a nice guy and she was the issue.

I'm guessing he found out Hannah was gonna come out with her story so got in there first and they fell for it. I have noticed though there are more who are coming around to the fact he isn't the innocent he claims to be and I wouldn't be surprised if, at some point, we get others who come out with a story like your friends.

Reactions: 3
The girl he was charged with urinating on was an acquaintance of mine at the time (a friend of mine was a witness to at least some of it) and the trigger for the whole incident was that she was unwilling to sleep with him so…

And I remember at the time all the fan girls didn’t believe her because he’d never cheat on his then girlfriend 🙄
Sounds about right he’ got away with a lot of stuff wonder what his band mates really felt about that

Reactions: 1
And he must cheat on his new wife because look how in love he was with Hannah and he cheated a lot on her apparently.. his new wife he doesn’t really seem into her

Reactions: 2
And he must cheat on his new wife because look how in love he was with Hannah and he cheated a lot on her apparently.. his new wife he doesn’t really seem into her
When he first got with Alissa, she could hardly speak English and you could tell she was confused by a lot of stuff yet he never seemed to care...more interested in flaunting her as if he thought he was scoring points against Hannah. He has cheated on all his exes and seemed to gaslight them into the bargain. It's not just Hannah who confirmed it but Amanda too. Admittedly, she didn't name him specifically. Still, she didn't have to as it was clear he was who she was talking about and she also confirmed her eating disorder was down to 'the same ex-boyfriend' constantly getting at her and saying she wasn't good enough so I would put money on him cheating on her.

When he first got with Alissa, she could hardly speak English and you could tell she was confused by a lot of stuff yet he never seemed to care...more interested in flaunting her as if he thought he was scoring points against Hannah. He has cheated on all his exes and seemed to gaslight them into the bargain. It's not just Hannah who confirmed it but Amanda too. Admittedly, she didn't name him specifically. Still, she didn't have to as it was clear he was who she was talking about and she also confirmed her eating disorder was down to 'the same ex-boyfriend' constantly getting at her and saying she wasn't good enough so I would put money on him cheating on her.
That does make sense tbh and alissia not speaking English would be an advantage to him easily to manipulate and get what he wants I remember Amanda doing a video on YouTube and when Hannah and oli broke I believed Hannah from start he clearly cheats and has a type girls that are easy to manipulate I’m surprised his marriage has lasted this long the way he still clearly cheats

That does make sense tbh and alissia not speaking English would be an advantage to him easily to manipulate and get what he wants I remember Amanda doing a video on YouTube and when Hannah and oli broke I believed Hannah from start he clearly cheats and has a type girls that are easy to manipulate I’m surprised his marriage has lasted this long the way he still clearly cheats

It's funny you talk about manipulating her as he seems to be deeply involved with her music...helping her write and being the one to direct and edit her videos. She interviewed with Equate Magazine a few years back and I'm paraphrasing what she said but the gist of it was 'I was naive until I got with Oli and he opened my eyes for me' which says all you need to know.

It's funny you talk about manipulating her as he seems to be deeply involved with her music...helping her write and being the one to direct and edit her videos. She interviewed with Equate Magazine a few years back and I'm paraphrasing what she said but the gist of it was 'I was naive until I got with Oli and he opened my eyes for me' which says all you need to know.
I think he is more involved in managing her as I remember this interview where he basically said he’s insecure about her being around her manager I her controlling vibes … https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-wife-amo-album-all-points-east-a8897876.html

Offtopic as not Oli Sykes or BMTH, but Hannah Snowdon, Oli's ex, is just as bad.

A few years ago she slept with a very close friend of mine and knowingly gave him chlamydia

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Offtopic as not Oli Sykes or BMTH, but Hannah Snowdon, Oli's ex, is just as bad.

A few years ago she slept with a very close friend of mine and knowingly gave him chlamydia
Yeah I’ve heard she slept with the singer of while she sleeps bit crappy considering I think the bassist or his names Matt? Ginger guy dated her just before oli did think that’s why the bands fell out and after oli and Hannah’s divorce oli did a song with them guess it’s a big duck you to Hannah

I knew he wasn’t innocent in all of that! He made it sound like he was protecting her by not talking about it but it sounds like he was protecting himself!

I met him a few times in the early 2000s when the band were just getting big. Everyone had followed them through the “scene” and they were on the verge of making it. I remember thinking what a tool he was! Self absorbed and happy for everyone to fawn around him. Kids laughed at his jokes that weren’t funny and copied him. It was so embarrassing. I never understood the attraction to him. He also came across as pretty stupid 😂

He was dating a girl called Ella or similar at the time, super skinny glamour model with long dark hair so he obviously has a type 😂 That fizzled out I heard as she didn’t drink or take drugs

Reactions: 3
I knew he wasn’t innocent in all of that! He made it sound like he was protecting her by not talking about it but it sounds like he was protecting himself!

I met him a few times in the early 2000s when the band were just getting big. Everyone had followed them through the “scene” and they were on the verge of making it. I remember thinking what a tool he was! Self absorbed and happy for everyone to fawn around him. Kids laughed at his jokes that weren’t funny and copied him. It was so embarrassing. I never understood the attraction to him. He also came across as pretty stupid 😂

He was dating a girl called Ella or similar at the time, super skinny glamour model with long dark hair so he obviously has a type 😂 That fizzled out I heard as she didn’t drink or take drugs
I first saw them winter 2006 at a small gig he was wasted didn’t really meet him he just jumped on me and my friends called the crowd pussys
---
He defo likes them skinny brown hair no boobs

That was what got me about what happened with Hannah. I don't think anyone was saying she was innocent as she had admitted to stepping out, it was more the fact he admitted to a few strippers but neglected to mention the others he had cheated on her with...which there is a lot of and worse still, tried to put it at her door when he was cheating long before he got with her and likely still is now.

That was what got me about what happened with Hannah. I don't think anyone was saying she was innocent as she had admitted to stepping out, it was more the fact he admitted to a few strippers but neglected to mention the others he had cheated on her with...which there is a lot of and worse still, tried to put it at her door when he was cheating long before he got with her and likely still is now.
Yeah I can see it would be hard to change when you constantly have girls throwing themselves at you he’s on your now I bet there has been a few girls already
---
And being with his wife I bet she’s so naive to what he’s doing that’s why he stays with her gets benefits of a wife and then can go play while on tour
---
And being with his wife I bet she’s so naive to what he’s doing that’s why he stays with her gets benefits of a wife and then can go play while on tour

No 😂 I moved in the same circles as her (although wasn’t friends with her) and she’s an absolute eejit
I loved her! Her current bf is Scottish and has the same surname as her, I hope they did some ancestry tests before getting together

• Haha
I wonder what went down with her and oli I think they were both heavily into drugs and she got a eating disorder ti be skinny for oli if I remember rightly watching a video that was on YouTube and she supported oli whilst he was in rehab and I think this was the time he was cheating on Amanda with Hannah

I wonder what went down with her and oli I think they were both heavily into drugs and she got a eating disorder ti be skinny for oli if I remember rightly watching a video that was on YouTube and she supported oli whilst he was in rehab and I think this was the time he was cheating on Amanda with Hannah
I think the video was deleted/taken down but there was a transcript going around about what she said. He cheated on her but she forgave and stayed with him. He started to insinuate it was her fault he did it....she was too big, not good enough etc so she tried to be what he wanted her to but he cheated again and this time she left. She started to sort herself out then when he ended up in rehab, she got back in touch to help and they got back together. Then all the digging started again and he cheated with Hannah and left her for her.

It seems to be a running theme with him...gaslighting those he is with that they aren't good enough and they are the ones to blame if he cheats. I admittedly haven't been keeping up to date with things but from what I have seen when Alissa talked about him and how he opened her eyes about stuff etc...it seems he is still doing it with her.

• Sad