Oli Sykes,

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Can someone please start a thread on Bring Me The Horizons singer Oli Sykes, would love to do a deep dive and I’m sure there’s lots of knowledge lurking here! Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Hey! Can someone please start a thread on Bring Me The Horizons singer Oli Sykes, would love to do a deep dive and I’m sure there’s lots of knowledge lurking here! Thanks!
He has a great voice but the stories about how he treats women had me souring on him. That's what makes me think he wasn't as innocent as he claimed to be when Hannah made the allegations about him hitting her yet claimed she was a liar because she cheated even though he did as well.

Reactions: 3
Did he throw piss on a girl once too? At a show, yearssss ago before they were massive? Gives me the ick

Did he throw piss on a girl once too? At a show, yearssss ago before they were massive? Gives me the ick
Yep, he referenced it in one of their songs (No Need For Introductions, I've Read About Girls Like You On The Backs Of Toilet Doors), "and after everything you've put me through, I should have bleeping pissed on you". 😬

Reactions: 1
There's a lot he has got away with over the years. He uses the fact he was an addict as an excuse for his behaviour but even when he got clean, he was crappy to people. It doesn't help that he has fans who think he can do no wrong like supporting him over the assault by claiming the girl was leading him on or calling his ex a liar and a bleep for cheating yet excusing him for doing it.

He's not the only one either. BVB, MIW, Of Mice And Men, Pierce The Veil, Panic At The Disco...they are just a few who have been named in recent years when it comes to band members taking advantage of fans.

The only reason the charge was for urinating on the “fan” (actually a member of the bar staff at the venue) was because there weren’t any witnesses willing to explain the injuries to her face

His fan base is crazy. I’ve always wondered what the real story was with Hannah as his righteousness about protecting her from his fans just didn’t sit right, I don’t think we was entirely innocent.

Does anyone actually know?

I remember when BMTH werent all that famous and were part of the ‘scene’ - all the girls were obsessed with him but I thought he was rude and arrogant. I knew a girl who dated him for a while ( think her name was Ella) she was a model and exactly his type. It didn’t last long, she was pretty young and It was during his wilder years.

Omg that list is incredible! I’d forgotten how much of a scum bag Jonny Craig is! And Sam little!! I loved TGY, Resolutions is still a banger! I think Sam toured with one of my husbands old band, before TGY, so they knew each other and I was adamant that I wanted him to sing at my wedding (LOL) and then all that stuff about him came out….awks

Does anyone else find his marriage weird like there is no chemistry between them at all you can tell he was in love with Hannah I think his wife now was a rebound she’s pretty but not amazing looking and looks very young there is a 11 year age gap I also think he’s already cheated on his wife I love the band and music and look up to oli but do find his marriage weird

Reactions: 4
I think she fits with his current image - all that cyber Japanese stuff. I don’t know what it’s actually called.

I think she fits with his current image - all that cyber Japanese stuff. I don’t know what it’s actually called.
The new music and all his collars with yung blud are awful I’ve seen a lot of comments saying the same he needs to go back to sempiternal era of songwriting he’s trying to jump on whatever trend I do think his wife is just a stand in for Hannah really a distraction he married her a year of dating seems rushed and would’ve been the week of his second anniversary to Hannah I don’t know it’s all a bit weird and 11 year age gap too

I wonder what the drama was with Jordan leaving
Not sure but it had been going on for a good few months even before the announcement. He wasn't touring with them and they weren't tagging him in posts so I wonder if he left a while back but they chose to wait to announce it officially. I have seen a few more 'extreme' fans lay the blame at Jordan's door saying he wanted more money, they said no and he left. Another story is he was doing 'stuff' that meant he had to leave before it became an issue...although they don't say what apart from accusing him of cheating on his wife etc. It's funny because the same people calling him out for that are the same lot who had no issue when Oli did it to his ex-wife or any of the others he was with and have always excused a lot of the stuff he did.

Either way, his presence will be missed. I know many only hold up Oli for being the reason the band do well but Jordan brought a lot to the door when it came to producing and making okay songs great songs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Not sure but it had been going on for a good few months even before the announcement. He wasn't touring with them and they weren't tagging him in posts so I wonder if he left a while back but they chose to wait to announce it officially. I have seen a few more 'extreme' fans lay the blame at Jordan's door saying he wanted more money, they said no and he left. Another story is he was doing 'stuff' that meant he had to leave before it became an issue...although they don't say what apart from accusing him of cheating on his wife etc. It's funny because the same people calling him out for that are the same lot who had no issue when Oli did it to his ex-wife or any of the others he was with and have always excused a lot of the stuff he did.

Either way, his presence will be missed. I know many only hold up Oli for being the reason the band do well but Jordan brought a lot to the door when it came to producing and making okay songs great songs.
I’ve never like Jordan as a person so good riddence I found he was up olis ass a lot and copied his style well tried to anyway and found he just tried too hard to be metal when it’s so clear he just couldn’t be I remember when Amo came out he was rude on twitter to fans don’t forget Jordan without fans you don’t make money … I agree he wrote and produced some amazing music but bmth were fine beforehand and will be now there’s more better producers out there they are working with Dan Lancaster who is pretty good I miss jonah in the band tbh he was good helped write good songs and had the metal image Jordan made me cringe watching him headband on stage and I personally don’t think he sings that good that people say he’s overrated and a bit of a knob looking forward to new music now he’s gone tbh
---
I think oil still cheats anyway remember in 2022 of a video on TikTok some girl he worked with very young about 20 looked very cosy me and my friend agreed about that funny that video on TikTok has been deleted and the girl doesn’t work for dd anymore of course he still cheats he cheated on Hannah who was his love of his life I think the other members are just yes man go along say nothing as they know oli is the one who makes the money for the band and the fans come to see a bit like queen they wouldn’t of been as big without Freddie

I’ve never like Jordan as a person so good riddence I found he was up olis ass a lot and copied his style well tried to anyway and found he just tried too hard to be metal when it’s so clear he just couldn’t be I remember when Amo came out he was rude on twitter to fans don’t forget Jordan without fans you don’t make money … I agree he wrote and produced some amazing music but bmth were fine beforehand and will be now there’s more better producers out there they are working with Dan Lancaster who is pretty good I miss jonah in the band tbh he was good helped write good songs and had the metal image Jordan made me cringe watching him headband on stage and I personally don’t think he sings that good that people say he’s overrated and a bit of a knob looking forward to new music now he’s gone tbh
---
I think oil still cheats anyway remember in 2022 of a video on TikTok some girl he worked with very young about 20 looked very cosy me and my friend agreed about that funny that video on TikTok has been deleted and the girl doesn’t work for dd anymore of course he still cheats he cheated on Hannah who was his love of his life I think the other members are just yes man go along say nothing as they know oli is the one who makes the money for the band and the fans come to see a bit like queen they wouldn’t of been as big without Freddie
To be honest, I took a step back from them just as Amo was coming out. I still listen to some of their music here and there but am not the fan I was so only hear odds and ends about stuff and it's an open secret about his cheating and always has been. There used to be a few pages on Tumblr where groupies posted pics/stories and he was on them often. That's part of what put me off him...the hypocrisy of him screwing anyone he wanted then when it looked like Hannah did it back, he played the victim card as if he had never once looked at another woman. I have no idea if it is true or not that he did assault her but it was disgusting the number of people who all but said she probably deserved it...then again, it's the same people who stuck by him over the pissing incident so not a big surprise.

As for Jordan leaving...I honestly don't know. As you have said, they have others working with them and there are lots of good vibes that seem to be coming from it. They did lose some fans when he joined, not liking the new direction but they also gained many and got to do things/go places they wouldn't have if they were still the old style. I guess time will tell.

To be honest, I took a step back from them just as Amo was coming out. I still listen to some of their music here and there but am not the fan I was so only hear odds and ends about stuff and it's an open secret about his cheating and always has been. There used to be a few pages on Tumblr where groupies posted pics/stories and he was on them often. That's part of what put me off him...the hypocrisy of him screwing anyone he wanted then when it looked like Hannah did it back, he played the victim card as if he had never once looked at another woman. I have no idea if it is true or not that he did assault her but it was disgusting the number of people who all but said she probably deserved it...then again, it's the same people who stuck by him over the pissing incident so not a big surprise.

As for Jordan leaving...I honestly don't know. As you have said, they have others working with them and there are lots of good vibes that seem to be coming from it. They did lose some fans when he joined, not liking the new direction but they also gained many and got to do things/go places they wouldn't have if they were still the old style. I guess time will tell.
I’ve met Hannah few years back she was really sweet , that’s what narcissistic people do they like to play victim my ex is the same they will accuse others of doing what they are doing but god forbid anyone do the same back! Was karma really I liked bmth since like 2006 rumours even then oli was cheating in his gf with younger girls I think the other band members turn a blind eye and shut up they know oli is the pretty boy who makes the money for the band I don’t think oli is truly happy with his wife I just don’t see it don’t know what it is he hot married very quickly almost like a rebound

I remember when they were up and coming and he had the really pretty blond girlfriend he used to cheat on all the time, funny how he always has a long term relationship but still fucks about. I found the whole band quite nice, they slept on my friends boyfriends floor and were really excited to go to an all you can eat Chinese buffet the next day 😂
I’ve met most the band decent guys like but oli did cheat and most likely still does that’s why he goes with a younger girl who’s probably very naive he was back on drugs during lockdown he admitted and hid it from his wife so what else does he hide hmmm it’s strange about Jordan he seems quite committed to his wife but then again who knows

The girl he was charged with urinating on was an acquaintance of mine at the time (a friend of mine was a witness to at least some of it) and the trigger for the whole incident was that she was unwilling to sleep with him so…

And I remember at the time all the fan girls didn’t believe her because he’d never cheat on his then girlfriend 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5