Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
ER

None on at the moment 😭😭( sky) but I have some on my planner from last run , which annoyingly they cut mid season. I have never been able to find a stream with all seasons I love E.R

I would love to watch the whole thing again . I could probably just watch it on a constant loop for the rest of my life if I'm honest.
SAME. Absolutely loved ER. Wish they would show the lot again (the box set is rather pricey).

I've been enjoying the Golden Girls on Channel 5. Decided to see how far through we would get watching Seinfeld and on season nine already :(

Lolly505

VIP Member
I just finished binging Being Human, although I mostly chose to do because it's leaving Netflix in a few days. Glad I finally got round to it though because it really holds up - fantastic cast (launched quite a few careers) and some great writing. I kinda wish they'd made more but I really liked how it ended 😛

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
I thought I was onto a good thing last week when I noticed another rerun of "The Saint" (Roger Moore) set it to record and series linked it, sadly only got two episodes, Bugger that!!

I tried watching the Dukes of Hazzard, which funnily enough is being shown on two different channels, for some reason I can't really watch them now.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Knight rider,
The A team,
The love boat,

Not exactly an old show but I used to love Las Vegas.
It never seemed to be popular though and they cancelled it out of nowhere. 😏

neo_wales

I started watching The Twilight Zone (original series) and limited myself to three episodes a day then I'll move onto all the remake versions and work my way through them. After that its The Outer Limits (original series) :)