Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
OMG I used to love at home with the braithwaites. Did anyone watch Playing the field about a womens football team?
I loved Playing the field. It had quite a few well known actors in it. Ricky Tomlinson was great as Jim Pratt with his wife Francine.

Reactions: 3

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching where the heart is, we always watch the bill, only fools etc anyway but loved bad girls/footballers wives and at home with the braithwaites would love it if any of those came back on
At home with the braithwaites is on BritBox. Think theres a free trial, then its £5.99 a month. Theres loads on there though so it's worth it I think!

Reactions: 2

Mardyarse

I’ve been watching where the heart is, we always watch the bill, only fools etc anyway but loved bad girls/footballers wives and at home with the braithwaites would love it if any of those came back on

• Heart

Keiffers pipe

ER

None on at the moment 😭😭( sky) but I have some on my planner from last run , which annoyingly they cut mid season. I have never been able to find a stream with all seasons I love E.R

I would love to watch the whole thing again . I could probably just watch it on a constant loop for the rest of my life if I'm honest.

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Rewatched Desperate Housewives, seeing Jesse Metcliffe on my screen again is a welcomed distraction from lockdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone ever watch Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23? Used to be on E4 and Netflix. I thought it was hilarious, shame it got cancelled after 2 series.

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
I'm watching an old Canadian Sci-fi show called "First Wave" your basic earth invasion show.
The show is from the 90's and was shown on Sky one at some point.

However watching old TV shows is my favourite pastime, I don't watch much modern TV because I don't like it.

You should see my dvd collection.

Reactions: 1

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I rewatched all of Bad Girls the other year, might see if it’s on and do it again. Brilliant series

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I’m catching up on once upon a time only saw upto season 2, tried to catch up on gossip girl but couldn’t get back into it. I may rewatch Sons of Anarchy best series..... friends is great, on maternity leave I managed to watch the whole of sex and the city and CBS were showing Dynasty, however I am also rewatching. V the mini series OMG SOOOO good 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
Back on Law and Order SVU season 5 on FiveUSA, for some reason they missed out episode 13, that really boils my piss.

Keiffers pipe

SAME. Absolutely loved ER. Wish they would show the lot again (the box set is rather pricey).

I've been enjoying the Golden Girls on Channel 5. Decided to see how far through we would get watching Seinfeld and on season nine already :(
Sky sometimes run it in blocks on CBS reality but last time they only did season 1 to 7 which was annoying as I researched every episode and was very invested 😂

Luce0331

VIP Member
Rewatching desperate housewives atm and it isn’t as good as I remember it being? 😂 the characters are more annoying this time around and the storylines seem so corny