Old TV Shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found with social distancing / lockdown, I have been watching older tv shows that feel nostalgic. Anyone else?

I have been watching Friends, Gilmore Girls, and Lizzie Mcguire.

Reactions: 5
Channel 5 is starting to show every episode of The Golden Girls from this monday coming at lunchtimes.
And yes, I'm watching Gilmore girls for the millionth time, I want to watch The West Wing again too

Reactions: 6
I'm watching an old Canadian Sci-fi show called "First Wave" your basic earth invasion show.
The show is from the 90's and was shown on Sky one at some point.

However watching old TV shows is my favourite pastime, I don't watch much modern TV because I don't like it.

You should see my dvd collection.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started rewatching Charmed which is an old favourite. I’ve watched it so many times, but it never gets old.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching Friends since 1996 and have never stopped 😂

Downloaded Disney plus so been watching oldies like Recess on there.

also have been watching old clips of The Simple Life on Facebook. It’s so trashy. I love it.

Reactions: 6
I thought I was onto a good thing last week when I noticed another rerun of "The Saint" (Roger Moore) set it to record and series linked it, sadly only got two episodes, Bugger that!!

I tried watching the Dukes of Hazzard, which funnily enough is being shown on two different channels, for some reason I can't really watch them now.

I started watching The Twilight Zone (original series) and limited myself to three episodes a day then I'll move onto all the remake versions and work my way through them. After that its The Outer Limits (original series) :)

Love The Hills. I've been watching the old episodes of Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel and Moesha on The Vault.

Reactions: 4
ER

None on at the moment 😭😭( sky) but I have some on my planner from last run , which annoyingly they cut mid season. I have never been able to find a stream with all seasons I love E.R

I would love to watch the whole thing again . I could probably just watch it on a constant loop for the rest of my life if I'm honest.

Reactions: 2
ER

None on at the moment 😭😭( sky) but I have some on my planner from last run , which annoyingly they cut mid season. I have never been able to find a stream with all seasons I love E.R

I would love to watch the whole thing again . I could probably just watch it on a constant loop for the rest of my life if I'm honest.
SAME. Absolutely loved ER. Wish they would show the lot again (the box set is rather pricey).

I've been enjoying the Golden Girls on Channel 5. Decided to see how far through we would get watching Seinfeld and on season nine already :(

SAME. Absolutely loved ER. Wish they would show the lot again (the box set is rather pricey).

I've been enjoying the Golden Girls on Channel 5. Decided to see how far through we would get watching Seinfeld and on season nine already :(
Sky sometimes run it in blocks on CBS reality but last time they only did season 1 to 7 which was annoying as I researched every episode and was very invested 😂

Reactions: 1