Old School Reality TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I remember this! What was the show called?

Reactions: 1
I remember a BBC 3 documentary about a teenage Christian girl called Deborah. She went to stay with her brother and his friends at uni and was very preachy

The only bit I really remember is that one of his friends was wearing a t shirt with John, Paul, George and Ringo and they asked who her favourite was but she didn’t know who they were

Reactions: 3
Omg that’s the one I’m on about for some reason I thought they went to stay with another family but it was uni. They walked out when a I kissed a girl came on. Best laugh is I’m sure the brother was gay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg that’s the one I’m on about for some reason I thought they went to stay with another family but it was uni. They walked out when a I kissed a girl came on. Best laugh is I’m sure the brother was gay.
I had to search for the name because The Beatles bit was genuinely all I remembered

Does anyone remember The Swan? More 90s I think and I think only in the us, they basically found ugly people, gave them surgery and then had a beauty pageant.. unbelievable looking at it now
Ooh yes! They butchered the fuck out of them!