Ola & James Jordan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on the same development as them and they may have downsized but their house is over 1mil. Also I see them at the gym so it's abit misleading of them to put their weight loss down to just dancing

Reactions: 8
Has anyone been watching mafs austrialia. Harrison seriously reminds me James when he was in big brother.

Reactions: 3
Here’s another pair of twats splashing their kid all over internet for likes! Begging for subscribers £’ssss
Even got Ella dancing in their money making videos! 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I saw them in Bluewater developing photos in Boots a few weeks ago. Hard not to stare!

Reactions: 1
Why are they posting photos of their daughter ill in hospital? How attention seeking can you be? Saddos

Reactions: 5
The weight loss will 100% be food related. I recently lost 2 stone in 10 weeks for IVF- just 1,100 calories a day made of up lean protein, eggs and veg. I maintain now with no more than 1,400 calories a day and only exercise is walking the dogs. Went from 13.5 to 11.5 stone. No comment as to whether that is the most healthy way, but it worked for me as I’m greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The weight loss will 100% be food related. I recently lost 2 stone in 10 weeks for IVF- just 1,100 calories a day made of up lean protein, eggs and veg. I maintain now with no more than 1,400 calories a day and only exercise is walking the dogs. Went from 13.5 to 11.5 stone. No comment as to whether that is the most healthy way, but it worked for me as I’m greedy.
Wow, well done you! That’s really good going 😍 Wishing you lots of luck in your IVF journey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know Ella was sick. I’ve skipped watching their stories since the Dance shred 💩
IMG_0901.jpeg

Reactions: 1