Ola & James Jordan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ola looks amazing now but I always knew she’d come into January looking like this. It so reminiscent of the 90s/00s where a celebrity bad bikini shot was an absolute cert they would have a fitness dvd out by January. Now though we don’t just get a dvd it’s “programs” and “subscriptions”. I do wish people would just realise that you can get most of the information for free on YT. There are some amazing workouts/ diet plans etc.

He’s just a Wally. She wasn’t exactly huge before shes just someone we know as having a dancers figure. He’s used to being around dancers so I imagine he just feels that’s what everyone should all aspire to be like. 30k people have seen his comment about his wives perfectly normal grey pant set and 100 have liked it which says it all really doesn’t it. I think their vibe will put people off- it’s almost like I’ll shame you into shape which is a bit old fashioned in these times. Unlike someone like JW who although drives me nuts does seem really good at encouraging people to get in to better shape and is really positive.

Reactions: 11
She does look healthier in the after photo, but her legs look a bit chicken like- luckily my husband prefers a meatier thigh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as I don't want to see him in briefs🤢, are the after photos mostly her or does he equally "inspire" the men to lose weight?

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand the pair of them. She’s doing duck all to help give women a level playing field with men by harping on about feeling and looking sexier now she’s lost weight - much to husbands obvious approval. Soooo staged. The underwear and bikinis didn’t shrink with her?! 🤑 🤑🤑 Yes to lose weight if you want to or need to but do it for you. He’s an absolute prick. Self-righteous, obnoxious , selfish prick. On a bitchy side note when he says ‘Ella’ it turns my stomach as to me it sounds like he pronounces his child’s name in his wife’s accent. You’ll not un hear it now!! Unfollowed the pair of money grabbing, fake, lying bastards!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pair of scammers! 😡
Just like..
Scarlett Moffet
Colleen Nolan
Josie Gibson
Please feel free to add others who have made money out of weight loss DVD’s them once the money in the bank they put the weight ( and more ) back on. #frauds #Scammers #Liars

Reactions: 9
Pair of scammers! 😡
Just like..
Scarlett Moffet
Colleen Nolan
Josie Gibson
Please feel free to add others who have made money out of weight loss DVD’s them once the money in the bank they put the weight ( and more ) back on. #frauds #Scammers #Liars
Yep and they all moan about it after they’ve cashed their cheques and bleat on about body positivity.

I think these two are way worse than your usual dvd scammer with the lengths they're going to continually sell.

Their "discount" that they said was ending soon quicky buy weeks ago is obviously still on 🙄

Makes Jordan look like a saint. Least these scams were just £12 dvd and over. Not lie after lie and using children to sell the scam for over a month.
B000BV5S2I.jpg

Reactions: 6
As much as I don't want to see him in briefs🤢, are the after photos mostly her or does he equally "inspire" the men to lose weight?
New to this thread but I came looking because my god how.many times is he going to put her down in pics to sell this dvd/plan and she's just as bad for going along with it. Stevie Wonder could see a bleeping weight loss dvd coming. Every single post is for this bloody scam. Embarrassing and desperate.

Reactions: 13
I actually think Ola looked great before as well as now. She was never “massive” like he’s trying to make out. And even if she was, who gives a tit. Can’t believe at their ages and having a child after trying for years, that they have time to go on about this crap.

Reactions: 13
I am so sick of seeing these two everywhere. I currently look like Ola’s “before” photo and that’s after I’ve lost a significant amount of weight.

I wouldn’t even mind the plug for the fitness app, it just seems they are belittling everyone who is a bigger size and “skinny is best”.

4AECBB91-6439-4EBC-B33C-E1DED8428DA1.png

I am so sick of seeing these two everywhere. I currently look like Ola’s “before” photo and that’s after I’ve lost a significant amount of weight.

I wouldn’t even mind the plug for the fitness app, it just seems they are belittling everyone who is a bigger size and “skinny is best”.

View attachment 1925642
I'd be happy to look like the before tbh 😂

How have they earned enough money to have a 2.5m house and have to get rid of a million??

Reactions: 7
I'd be happy to look like the before tbh 😂

How have they earned enough money to have a 2.5m house and have to get rid of a million??
Are you perpetuating a myth? That house was originally listed at just under 1.8m. It didn’t sell for a long time and was the last left on the development so the price was invariably negotiated down. As for getting rid of a million - absolute nonsense. JJ used a small van odd job man setup to move them out of the house and got his hands dirty, then they have to do a crappy online fitness video….if they need to get rid of a million for ‘tax’ why do either of those things. Put the money in another business!!

As for earning a lot of their money clearly JJ had used OJ ‘appeal’ to sell bundles of calendars and crap to unsuspecting dirty old pervs during their more higher profile strictly years, sadly she looks rough as an old dog without makeup in real life. Now their appeal has faded and they’ve clearly got no sustainable source of income. Maybe ‘private meets’ as well as dance lessons next!

2.5 mil house and a mill to blow 😂😂😂🤣 don’t let reality get in the way of fantasy.

Reactions: 3
Are you perpetuating a myth? That house was originally listed at just under 1.8m. It didn’t sell for a long time and was the last left on the development so the price was invariably negotiated down. As for getting rid of a million - absolute nonsense. JJ used a small van odd job man setup to move them out of the house and got his hands dirty, then they have to do a crappy online fitness video….if they need to get rid of a million for ‘tax’ why do either of those things. Put the money in another business!!

As for earning a lot of their money clearly JJ had used OJ ‘appeal’ to sell bundles of calendars and crap to unsuspecting dirty old pervs during their more higher profile strictly years, sadly she looks rough as an old dog without makeup in real life. Now their appeal has faded and they’ve clearly got no sustainable source of income. Maybe ‘private meets’ as well as dance lessons next!

2.5 mil house and a mill to blow 😂😂😂🤣 don’t let reality get in the way of fantasy.
It's really not that deep. I know nothing about them really and I skim read this thread where someone had linked their house at 2.5 mil.

It's really not that deep. I know nothing about them really and I skim read this thread where someone had linked their house at 2.5 mil.
2.5 is atleast 800k more than they paid. A house built on Olas tits and arse themed calendars. The saleability of that material dips when you become a mum. I’m not pointing the finger but there seems to be a deliberate attempt to overstate their wealth here such that could be a ploy to distract from their cynical cash grab fitness rubbish. The idea they had a million they had to spend for tax reasons is laughable - more likely they owed HMRC a bundle for avoidance and had to sell the previous house.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, they have no talent other than dancing, both too over the hill for prime time like Strictly, both pretty thick, so this weight loss schtick gives them a narrative for now until they will have to continue with the standard odds and sods of reality shows, which probably don't cover the mortgage any more. He bleeping MUNTS so he's got some bleeping brass neck to slag his wife off for putting on weight. I think he's in the closet anyway to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ola looked perfectly normal before for a 40 year old mother. They're clearly both bitter that they don't have 20/early 30 something dancer physiques any more.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, they have no talent other than dancing, both too over the hill for prime time like Strictly, both pretty thick, so this weight loss schtick gives them a narrative for now until they will have to continue with the standard odds and sods of reality shows, which probably don't cover the mortgage any more. He bleeping MUNTS so he's got some bleeping brass neck to slag his wife off for putting on weight. I think he's in the closet anyway to be honest.
Less dancing more mincing from JJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair to her she has lost weight, has she done it by using their programme? I highly doubt it. Also most of her before shots are of her wearing bikinis that are blatantly too small so as to make her look bigger. Clever ploy.

Reactions: 5
How crass to use a before and after when the before is not long after Ola gave birth and likely during a COVID lockdown:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7