Ola & James Jordan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She's making excuses for the husband because he had a dad bod long before he became a father.

I think they look fine unless she is angling for one of those fitness DVD or a thousand interviews in Sleb mags how I lost the weight 🤐

Reactions: 12
Ola is lovely, but James is a twit. Arrogant, rude and thinks he’s more talented than he actually is. He was kicked off Strictly for being nasty to Kevin Clifton when he first joined the show. He didn’t like how he became an instant hit with viewers and how Brucie made a whole catchphrase out of ‘Kevin from Grimsby’.

There should be a Strictly gossip thread on here. I have lots!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
]https://tattle.life/threads/strictly-come-dancing-2022-4.29669/

Not sure if the link worked but there’s a Strictly thread in the TV section. Always up for Strictly goss!

Ola is lovely, but James is a twit. Arrogant, rude and thinks he’s more talented than he actually is. He was kicked off Strictly for being nasty to Kevin Clifton when he first joined the show. He didn’t like how he became an instant hit with viewers and how Brucie made a whole catchphrase out of ‘Kevin from Grimsby’.

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
He’s a blatant tit but she’s not all that either. Wearing a cap in the cinema and when she goes out incase she’s ‘recognised’ 🙈 yet posting where she’s going, she loves the attention of it all. They are also much better off than they make out. The whole “we have nowhere to live” thing recently was just clickbait whilst work was completed on their house. I know they’ve been advised to spend around £1m fairly quickly for tax purposes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He is a top prat.

Didn't like him on Strictly, not sure why I would want to hear his opinion on the current dancers.

She was lovely.......

Reactions: 4
I think Ola deserves a medal for putting up with James. He comes across as egotistical and smarmy.

Reactions: 11

Please spill!

Reactions: 6
I must admit I loved their house, anyone know why they've moved into rented and why

Reactions: 2
I must admit I loved their house, anyone know why they've moved into rented and why
That house is in a bad location - very busy road which is a nightmare to get out of peak time mornings. I know because I live near there. They paid about 1,795,000…..doubt they sold for that asking price. I don’t think it’s worth over 2 mil, particularly with the size of the garden, shared access and likely maintenance fees thrown in for grounds/gates etc. Some said ‘they needed to spend a million’ because of tax…unlikely they would be selling for that reason, if they needed to spend just buy a few rentals for passive income. My guess is the move is motivated partly by a lack of obvious income so they have probably moved nearer the golf club Dale Hill (think he used to play at London Club where Len Goodman was a member) where JJ plays…so Ticehurst/Wadhurst area where property is cheaper. If they had a million to spend would he have used a small scale van and helped himself - NO! Probably bought a place that needs work hence short term rental…..builds invariably go on longer so that 6 months will probably be a year 😆

Reactions: 4
That house is in a bad location - very busy road which is a nightmare to get out of peak time mornings. I know because I live near there. They paid about 1,795,000…..doubt they sold for that asking price. I don’t think it’s worth over 2 mil, particularly with the size of the garden, shared access and likely maintenance fees thrown in for grounds/gates etc. Some said ‘they needed to spend a million’ because of tax…unlikely they would be selling for that reason, if they needed to spend just buy a few rentals for passive income. My guess is the move is motivated partly by a lack of obvious income so they have probably moved nearer the golf club Dale Hill (think he used to play at London Club where Len Goodman was a member) where JJ plays…so Ticehurst/Wadhurst area where property is cheaper. If they had a million to spend would he have used a small scale van and helped himself - NO! Probably bought a place that needs work hence short term rental…..builds invariably go on longer so that 6 months will probably be a year 😆
My guess would be this place

I remember reading back in July, when they posted the picture of them beside a swimming pool with fuller figures, that Ola was shocked when she saw the photo and seeing it made her want to change.

Not exactly true as there are posed photos of them on their fitness website in various poses and different swimwear beside same swimming pool, clearly all taken on the same day showing off their fuller figures. Then, beside those photos, are the recent weight loss photos, wearing the same swimwear and same poses, as a comparison to show how much weight they've lost.

If the original photos were candid and off the cuff (rather than posed) as was made out, would there be so many different ones, in different swimwear, at different angles?

How handy to have those photos so they can recreate them months later to show off their weight loss wearing the same clothes.

I actually believed Ola had put on weight unintentionally and was being real and genuine about it.

Yes, I am very naive.

Reactions: 16
I called it back when they showed that photo. The ulterior motives were blatant. It seems with these videos as there is a bonus for weight loss. I very much doubt it was all dancing!

So you are not naïve.

Reactions: 14
I find it very difficult to believe they lost all that weight from dancing. Yes, they could have lost some from it but behind the scenes I bet they had a strict diet and a personal trainer.

Reactions: 17
They are also very tanned in their after pictures which also makes them look slimmer. Hair better and make on Ola. No way could you look like that with just dancing. Their diet will have been restricted. They will make ££££ then probably put some of the weight back on.

Reactions: 11