Ola & James Jordan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How crass to use a before and after when the before is not long after Ola gave birth and likely during a COVID lockdown:
I want to say I can't believe he'd say that...but I absolutely can. If this is what he says to her publicly, how crap must he have made her feel in private?
I don't like Ola much, she's a bit of a wet lettuce but the idea of my husband literally fat shaming a picture of me postpartum is horrifying.

I hope she realises what a pig he is and fucks him off.

Reactions: 7
Seriously what the hell?!!! 🤢

On a side note, is that the new home or a temporary home? Anyone know why they appear to have considerably downsized? If it’s a cash flow issue might explain the desperation with the weight loss peddling 🤔

Ola walking down the street outside their home in negligee/thong. She’s lost weight so doesn’t want to wear clothes apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Ola walking down the street outside their home in negligee/thong. She’s lost weight so doesn’t want to wear clothes apparently.
James really gives me the ick. She was also only about 16 when they got together. He seems to be peddling his wife weight loss as something that makes her attractive.

The downsize in home is probably as they do duck all

Reactions: 12
Lol imagine the new neighbours going to their car and getting an eyeful of her arse 😂 she looks great but he is such a dick 😂

Reactions: 3
These reels of her half naked just feed into the notion that shlost weight to look good for OTHER PEOPLE.

People are supposed to lose weight for themselves and to feel good about themselves, not so they can flaunt their bodies to strangers and receive compliments from people they don’t know 🙈

Why not show reels of her chasing Ella around? Isn’t that the reason she SAID she lost weight? I guess the reels show the real reason.

Reactions: 9
I have to say I've lost quite a lot with the workouts but that aside, they appear to have considerably downsized. Wonder why?

Reactions: 1
Surely they can’t be earning that much money?

They started off as professional ballroom dancers which is hardly a career you go into if you want to make the big bucks. Then Strictly came calling, but we know that the professionals on there aren’t particularly well paid. They obviously would have earned some side income from calendars, theatre tours and whatever but would have been competing with all of the other professionals for a small slice of the Strictly fan base (most people watch the series each year, but can’t be bothered with all of the side-hustles and shenanigans of the pros when the show isn’t airing).

There was the reality TV era where she did the jungle and he did Big Brother (twice!) and Dancing on Ice. Channel 5 infamously paid Bruce Jones £15,000 to do CBB so they were hardly throwing money around left, right and centre – James almost certainly earned much more than that but he is neither a massive star nor a person that people would tune in to watch only because of his presence.

They also live in Kent, which would have a higher cost of living than if they lived in Middlesbrough or somewhere.

I am sure they have done relatively well for themselves but I don’t think they are “rich” by any means – this isn’t a criticism of them in any way, but I think that many people feel that if somebody’s on TV a lot, it automatically means that they are rolling in it but that is seldom the case.

Reactions: 6
Surely they can’t be earning that much money?

They started off as professional ballroom dancers which is hardly a career you go into if you want to make the big bucks. Then Strictly came calling, but we know that the professionals on there aren’t particularly well paid. They obviously would have earned some side income from calendars, theatre tours and whatever but would have been competing with all of the other professionals for a small slice of the Strictly fan base (most people watch the series each year, but can’t be bothered with all of the side-hustles and shenanigans of the pros when the show isn’t airing).

There was the reality TV era where she did the jungle and he did Big Brother (twice!) and Dancing on Ice. Channel 5 infamously paid Bruce Jones £15,000 to do CBB so they were hardly throwing money around left, right and centre – James almost certainly earned much more than that but he is neither a massive star nor a person that people would tune in to watch only because of his presence.

They also live in Kent, which would have a higher cost of living than if they lived in Middlesbrough or somewhere.

I am sure they have done relatively well for themselves but I don’t think they are “rich” by any means – this isn’t a criticism of them in any way, but I think that many people feel that if somebody’s on TV a lot, it automatically means that they are rolling in it but that is seldom the case.
I always think that the pros now must earn so much more than those who were on 10+ years ago through their social media presence. Ola and James have done pretty well to be hanging on. There’s not many from their time on the show that still have any public interest despite them being far more popular on the show. I wonder if it’s because the other just went away a bit quieter or if it’s because they were a married couple and people were more interested. I just feel now he’s known for being gobby on Twitter.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they auditioned for the judging panel on any of the international variants but were rejected. Quite a few ex-pros have found a plum spot judging in other countries. Lilia and Darren did very well for themselves ($$$), Brendan did some judging in NZ version of Strictly, Tristan judged on the Irish version and is now a TV presenter in Oz, Oti has her various presenting/judging gigs (BBC, Dancing on Ice) and of course there's Anton. I've probably missed a few.

Judging seems to be where the money's at. I've never thought much of any of the judges on Strictly, it's overscripted/money for old rope. Len was alright and Arlene, at least Len offered technical critique. Craig is just same old waspy quips and catchphrases after all these years: D U L L darling. I'd rather have a couple of ex-pros judging technically and in a less contrived way, plus Craig I suppose. I can't believe how much they get paid (and robotic Tess) for such weak 'takes'.

I actually enjoy James Jordan's Twitter judging, it's surprisingly fair and constructive (probably because he has to tone it down for Hello!). I don't like him as a personality though.

I wonder if they auditioned for the judging panel on any of the international variants but were rejected. Quite a few ex-pros have found a plum spot judging in other countries. Lilia and Darren did very well for themselves ($$$), Brendan did some judging in NZ version of Strictly, Tristan judged on the Irish version and is now a TV presenter in Oz, Oti has her various presenting/judging gigs (BBC, Dancing on Ice) and of course there's Anton. I've probably missed a few.

Judging seems to be where the money's at. I've never thought much of any of the judges on Strictly, it's overscripted/money for old rope. Len was alright and Arlene, at least Len offered technical critique. Craig is just same old waspy quips and catchphrases after all these years: D U L L darling. I'd rather have a couple of ex-pros judging technically and in a less contrived way, plus Craig I suppose. I can't believe how much they get paid (and robotic Tess) for such weak 'takes'.

I actually enjoy James Jordan's Twitter judging, it's surprisingly fair and constructive (probably because he has to tone it down for Hello!). I don't like him as a personality though.
Ola was actually a judge on the Polish version for two years until she got pregnant. They seemed to be getting reasonable amounts of work for a few years (CBB, IAC, DOI, Strictly Poland, Coach Trip) but since Ella came along and then COVID hit, not very much.

As problematic as his recent behaviour is, I always thought James should have got the DOI judging gig when Jason left. Even now, I'd say ITV should kick out Ashley Banjo for James because that panel urgently needs someone with opinions.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion here - my wife and I joined dance shred 8 weeks ago and have lost 3 stone between us. It’s just a calorie deficit and exercising every day.

The constant #Ads on their Instagram pages are annoying though!

Reactions: 6

Yel

Unpopular opinion here - my wife and I joined dance shred 8 weeks ago and have lost 3 stone between us. It’s just a calorie deficit and exercising every day.
I don't think anyone would disagree that working out daily and having a cal deficit would help lose weight. It's the shady way they're promoting their scheme when it's no different to anything else.

Reactions: 9
And the way that they’re even turning a post about their daughter’s 3rd birthday into a sales ploy….

Yel

And the way that they’re even turning a post about their daughter’s 3rd birthday into a sales ploy….
Exactly. Imagine growing up to see your parents used your birthday to flog dancing videos.

1677671156942.png

But quickly buy now, the special offer that has been ending very soon since December is still running :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

The constant #Ads on their Instagram pages are annoying though!
It's not really unpopular as yes it does work.

They're just clinching onto something to keep relevant Ola I can almost tolerate James makes me the ick. They posted before the weightloss they were happier then suddenly loose weight buy out programme

Reactions: 2
They offer dance workouts though?

I don't think anyone would disagree that working out daily and having a cal deficit would help lose weight. It's the shady way they're promoting their scheme when it's no different to anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 1