Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat lady, that suits her! Not too sure how the whole pet thing will go, will her mum be coming around to feed and look after it? She can’t seem to be able to be as independent as she claims. 🤷

Reactions: 2
Confused with Soul&Fire.. She has said before that sales haven't been good but was contemplating launching products in January and not in December AKA Xmas, she then launched them but closed the shop 5 days later...

Reactions: 1
I have no idea how she is making money. Company not doing well and YouTube views are terrible

Reactions: 4
I have no idea how she is making money. Company not doing well and YouTube views are terrible
100% believe she is makes most of her income working freelance on the side. I work in a company where we are always using graphic designers to pick up work for us and it’s not unusual to pay them £20 per hour for their work. I can’t see how else she is making money as like you say her company isn’t doing well and she doesn’t get many views on YouTube. She’s openly said her partner is successful in his career so I’m guessing he is the main earner. And their mortgage won’t be that much, so guess she doesn’t need to bring in loads of money.

Reactions: 3
Considering he must pay for a large chunk of everything, everything seems to be hers. "I've decided the tree will go there", "when I designed the house..." I'd love to know how their relationship got to the stage where he was prepared to buy a house with her so quickly, especially since they met in/close to one of the many lockdowns.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea!! And I’m sure he stayed quite a bit away from her. She seems very intense in a relationship. I think it’s too much too quickly

Considering he must pay for a large chunk of everything, everything seems to be hers. "I've decided the tree will go there", "when I designed the house..." I'd love to know how their relationship got to the stage where he was prepared to buy a house with her so quickly, especially since they met in/close to one of the many lockdowns.
I think they knew each other before they dated if I had to guess. Childhood sweetheart type thing. No way her parents would accept dating something and buying a house together within a few months otherwise

I think she acts like she’s had a say in the choice but none of the house besides her office is her style at all. It looks dark and like it’s been designed by a man.
She 100% can only stay afloat from brand work and freelance things - mostly designing all of her ‘pal’ fab Hans dog harness designs, her new business is already doing better than Alice’s and she actually has good interesting ideas. That’s the problem with Alice, she can clearly design things (or copy and paste them from Pinterest) that sell well but can’t come up with ideas herself. I find it odd she doesn’t take on more custom orders for her work like she used to, but that would require hard work.

Reactions: 5
She's not uploaded on YouTube or Instagram for a while. I wonder if she's ok...?
Was wondering the same. Trouble in paradise maybe? Didn't get no tight lipped smile pretending to be shocked at her presents picture, or even a generic white girl pic of the roast dinner, wonder where she is.

Isn’t this the time of year her brother got married etc? And she didn’t go? Christmas could be a difficult time, she might have just wanted to take some time off, sure she’ll be back and let everyone know if she’s alright

Isn’t this the time of year her brother got married etc? And she didn’t go? Christmas could be a difficult time, she might have just wanted to take some time off, sure she’ll be back and let everyone know if she’s alright
I hope she is. As much as she irrates me sometimes, she's harmless.

Alice has posted a vacancy on her story for a video editor. I don’t know how she can possibly afford or justify that

So she wants to take her skills into schools and help people... I like her idea, but is she really that great/skilled?!

So she wants to take her skills into schools and help people... I like her idea, but is she really that great/skilled?!
She has a "first class" degree from a third-rate university, and her designs look like the free options you get with Canva. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2