Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still talking about moving and unpacking 😂 it’s over two weeks later. Will she ever stop

Reactions: 3
Honestly most people with full time jobs get it done in a few days…. Alice…. Nah

Her brother has had a baby. It must be a big falling out if she's not seen it. Sad really.

Has she unpacked yet?! (I've not watched for a while)

Her brother has had a baby. It must be a big falling out if she's not seen it. Sad really.

wow must be some some fall out. I remember watching her Christmas vlogs a few years ago with her brother and his gf/wife and they all seemed really close.

Anyone else feel that Alice sees it as her house? She seems to be taking over/dictating most things...

Has she bought a house by herself? I remember when she split with her last boyfriend.. maybe I’ve missed a big chapter as I’ve not watched her for ages. Is she with someone else

Reactions: 1
Has she bought a house by herself? I remember when she split with her last boyfriend.. maybe I’ve missed a big chapter as I’ve not watched her for ages. Is she with someone else
She's with some guy called Cal now (Goes to the effort of blurrying out 1cm of window but doesn't bother to blur his name on the moving boxes)

Anyone else feel that Alice sees it as her house? She seems to be taking over/dictating most things...
100%, I knew it would be the case. Stop being a hoarder and keeping high heels you've not worn in 4 years and let the guy have 50% of the wardrobe that he's probably paid for. Also the huge tacky mickey mouse head in the kitchen completely ruins the vibe, I feel like she waited for him to go back to his parents for a few days so that she could take over the space for herself.

She's with some guy called Cal now (Goes to the effort of blurrying out 1cm of window but doesn't bother to blur his name on the moving boxes)
Ooh I didn't spot that. I don't know why we're not "allowed" to know his name. His face, yes, but surely his name doesn't give away his identity.

Has she spoke about this recently, I must of missed it? Didn’t know she’s not seen the baby? Very sad!

Have been following her channel for a few years. It just seems like she lives in her own fairy tale and doesn’t seem to grasp real life. How can her parents still enable her childish obsessions and not just tell her to grow up and start living in the real world. Bit of a mystery about her brother too … he must have his reasons if he’s seemingly got nothing to do with them any more.

Reactions: 4
Ooh I didn't spot that. I don't know why we're not "allowed" to know his name. His face, yes, but surely his name doesn't give away his identity.
A first name, if it is just a common white boy name like Callum really doesn’t reveal anything. Honestly going To great lengths to hide something just makes people want to find out even more.

Have been following her channel for a few years. It just seems like she lives in her own fairy tale and doesn’t seem to grasp real life. How can her parents still enable her childish obsessions and not just tell her to grow up and start living in the real world. Bit of a mystery about her brother too … he must have his reasons if he’s seemingly got nothing to do with them any more.
It’s the fact that she’s moved out and her mum is still the one coming over to her house to do all of her unpacking for her, she needs to grow up a bit she’s almost 30.

I believe her dad has much older children from another relationship, who also have their own kids and don’t have much to do with them. I imagine there’s a reason for that and likely the same one that has caused her brother to distance himself. Alice posted on her Facebook that she misses her brother on his birthday so to me that says they haven’t seen each other in a while.

I've just noticed that Alice and Becca (used to be ThatVloggingGirl) no longer follow each other on Instagram. I'm sure it was Alice who introduced her to Hannah (FabHan), and they still seem like good friends. I wonder what happened there?!

I feel a bit weird about influencers doing ads for bargain booze... money must be a bit tight.

Speaking of tight the tight lipped thing she does with her mouth infuriates me so much, why does she think it’s cute to look like a 60 year old who’s lost their dentures.
Same! I also can't stand it when she smacks he lips together.

She and Hannah still talk, Alice has done the designs for Hannah’s buisness! So I dunno if their friendship is now more complicated by work!

So much for always wanting a dog, and definitely getting a dog when she has her own house. Crazy cat lady is definitely a better fit for her! The cat is more interesting than she is!

So much for always wanting a dog, and definitely getting a dog when she has her own house. Crazy cat lady is definitely a better fit for her! The cat is more interesting than she is!
She's never had an independent thought, it was probably the boyfriends idea or he was more of a dog person. Probably for the best, she's already complaining about the kitten being wild, if she'd got a dog she probably would have got overwhelmed and shipped it off to live with someone else like Grandma's puppy. Maybe we'll get some interesting content now though, but I've never once heard her say she likes cats