Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about the house and things she's buying for it sounds like its HERS and hers alone. šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
The way she talks about the house and things she's buying for it sounds like its HERS and hers alone. šŸ™„
She was desperate to get her own house but would have struggled by herself, sheā€™s moving in with someone sheā€™s been with for a year, a house is a huge commitment and will be the test of their relationship because from what she shows on social media, they arenā€™t currently spending everyday together. Sheā€™s hugely dependent on her parents so he will probably see a different side to her when they are living alone.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can't believe she's making such a huge commitment so soon. And the fact that a large proportion of their relationship has been during lockdowns, they spent even less "real life" together.

Yeah I can't believe she's making such a huge commitment so soon. And the fact that a large proportion of their relationship has been during lockdowns, they spent even less "real life" together.
it just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Just because you can afford to buy a house together doesnā€™t mean you should.

im surprised her parents havenā€™t stopped her, although they might be glad their 26 year old daughter is finally moving out.

it just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Just because you can afford to buy a house together doesnā€™t mean you should.

im surprised her parents havenā€™t stopped her, although they might be glad their 26 year old daughter is finally moving out.
Tbf worst case scenario , youā€™ve signed a legal agreement you originally signed up forā€¦.

Iā€™m surprised she has money. Views so low and never heard of anyone buying from her shop

I'd be worried that my income wasn't sustainable long term
Iā€™m sure she has said he is quite successful and has a good career so Iā€™m sure he earns well. They are buying (from what Iā€™ve gathered from her posts) a 3 bed semi in the Doncaster area using help to buy, their mortgage will be under Ā£600 a month probably looking around Ā£1000 a month with council tax and basic bills - gas, electric, water, internet etc so affordable for two people

God sheā€™s so annoying. Moving out from your parents house to a new build is the most stress free move ever. I did it in 2017 and the process was so simple. You donā€™t have to be out of one place on a set date, youā€™re not stuck in a chain, you can do things at your pace yet sheā€™s going on about how stressed she is and how she ā€œdoesnā€™t have the brain capacityā€ she has made this move more hassle than it needed to be. I waited until I was in to buy most stuff or set up deliveries for after the move so I didnā€™t have to cart a load of flat pack furniture between houses, moved from my parents and just stayed there in my bedroom until weā€™d had the keys for about a week to give us time for stuff to arrive and build it all, thereā€™s no point in stressing yourself doing it in one day if you donā€™t have to. Dread to think how she will cope when she sells this house to buy another and actually does have an entire house to move, not just her bedroom

Reactions: 5
God sheā€™s so annoying. Moving out from your parents house to a new build is the most stress free move ever. I did it in 2017 and the process was so simple. You donā€™t have to be out of one place on a set date, youā€™re not stuck in a chain, you can do things at your pace yet sheā€™s going on about how stressed she is and how she ā€œdoesnā€™t have the brain capacityā€ she has made this move more hassle than it needed to be. I waited until I was in to buy most stuff or set up deliveries for after the move so I didnā€™t have to cart a load of flat pack furniture between houses, moved from my parents and just stayed there in my bedroom until weā€™d had the keys for about a week to give us time for stuff to arrive and build it all, thereā€™s no point in stressing yourself doing it in one day if you donā€™t have to. Dread to think how she will cope when she sells this house to buy another and actually does have an entire house to move, not just her bedroom
and yet shes talking about becoming a mother in the some time near future. She can't even organise herself or achieve one simple task without taking 3 'mental health' days for every day of work that she does and without her mother holding her hand through everything. I really hope this move is the making of her but she's been ghostly quiet on social media so I feel like she's probably losing her tit right about now

Reactions: 2
and yet shes talking about becoming a mother in the some time near future. She can't even organise herself or achieve one simple task without taking 3 'mental health' days for every day of work that she does and without her mother holding her hand through everything. I really hope this move is the making of her but she's been ghostly quiet on social media so I feel like she's probably losing her tit right about now
I wouldnā€™t put it past her to get pregnant to trap a bloke, although most people know that it doesnā€™t work ever. I think she is waiting for an engagement too! Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she starts putting pressure on him soon
Alice never seems happy with what sheā€™s got for the time being, sheā€™s always so future facing that she canā€™t just enjoy here and now

I wouldnā€™t put it past her to get pregnant to trap a bloke, although most people know that it doesnā€™t work ever. I think she is waiting for an engagement too! Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she starts putting pressure on him soon
Alice never seems happy with what sheā€™s got for the time being, sheā€™s always so future facing that she canā€™t just enjoy here and now
I agree. It can get easy to be stuck in that mindset but it doesn't seem to push her to achieve more. She's been complaining for years about how tiny her office is and that she can't move around in there, most 26 year olds aren't still living with their parents so be grateful that they're giving you two whole bedrooms. If she really cared she would've switched her bedroom and her office to give herself more space to grow as a business. Buying a tiny newbuild like hers, is she expecting to have any more space?

She doesn't strike me as maternal at all, just seems to be trying to tick all the life boxes. I really hope she doesn't get a dog now that she moved, I can't see her being able to care for another living being, it'll be like when she forced granny to get a puppy, she got overwhelmed and had to dump it on someone else.

I'm so sick of seeing her close up duck face in every instagram post or her whinging about the solicitors but now I'm curious if something hasn't gone through.

I'm actually losing the will to live. Her parents are so whipped to let her take over their house and their BEDROOM to pile up her tit before she moves. For a self proclaimed girl boss that is apparently so busy and a workaholic, at almost 30 years old you have the time to sit and play with musty old dolls and actually look as though you're enjoying yourself. And her mum just enables it. Stop hoarding stuff that you don't need, it's sad.

There is absolutely no logic to buying paving slabs and bricks to your parents home to them cart them to your house, you don't need a functional garden straight away you can just wait a week and get them delivered to your new address, my god she lacks so much common sense.
1630954034060.png
1630954181482.png

Reactions: 4
Couldnā€™t believe it when she had a sleep over with the baby dolls and ended up putting them into the loft should have binned all the old stuff

I'm actually losing the will to live. Her parents are so whipped to let her take over their house and their BEDROOM to pile up her tit before she moves. For a self proclaimed girl boss that is apparently so busy and a workaholic, at almost 30 years old you have the time to sit and play with musty old dolls and actually look as though you're enjoying yourself. And her mum just enables it. Stop hoarding stuff that you don't need, it's sad.

There is absolutely no logic to buying paving slabs and bricks to your parents home to them cart them to your house, you don't need a functional garden straight away you can just wait a week and get them delivered to your new address, my god she lacks so much common sense. View attachment 748925View attachment 748934
This is what I canā€™t understand, why has she ordered so much to her parents when it could just wait until she was in. Itā€™s just making clutter and adds more issues and inconvenience when moving. She really seems to have lacked common sense with the move. She also keeps moaning about the building times etc which I just donā€™t believe. No council allows building work to start at 7am.

I havenā€™t watched any of her moving vlogs but how has she done 5(!!!) videos just packing up?
That seems bizarre and so boring

I havenā€™t watched any of her moving vlogs but how has she done 5(!!!) videos just packing up?
That seems bizarre and so boring
Itā€™s excessive, sheā€™s obsessed with moving out content. I totally get itā€™s exiting and a big moment for her but too much leads to a lack of engagement. Iā€™d rather have seen a series of
- looking at houses, getting a mortgage in principle, budgeting to work out what they could afford
- choosing a house and then the process after it - applying for a mortgage ect then choosing house options
- shopping video of choosing bits and bobs for the house, packing up and general prep, home demo
- moving day - getting the keys
- one follow up video of how they are getting on

thatā€™s five videos that are all a bit different so would be interesting to follow the process, I switch off when it drags out for too long. Sheā€™s got over 100k but is lucky if a video gets 3k views. Thatā€™s terrible engagement.

Reactions: 5