Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she doesn't do any commissions at the moment as said on her Instagram story. Looks like she's got a job elsewhere...
so much for #girlboss #selfemployed
Is this not the photo someone posted of her and her boyfriend? Maybe this is how they met? Or she just picks up work when she needs it?

Reactions: 1
It’s funny how Sophie Foster does her own prints and is WAY better than Alice and I’ve noticed Alice copied her style of fonts now. Her videos do not do well at all!!

It’s funny how Sophie Foster does her own prints and is WAY better than Alice and I’ve noticed Alice copied her style of fonts now. Her videos do not do well at all!!
Every other youtuber I've seen who comes out with their own design business and has no background in graphic design, like Lucy Wood is miles better than her it's embarrassing. Apparently she's helping Fab Han with some of her designs, surprised to hear they're still friends.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her business is doing well
Doubt it, she seems to spend about as much as she earns on buying things she barely uses like the cricut, envelope stamp etc. And considering she's having to pay her mum to work for her now I can't see her making much profit. She rehashes the same designs, everything always has "be fearless" quote that she's been recycling for every launch that she does.

We have a theory in this house that when she was being a brat about her brother not giving her the black belt because she wasn't good enough, that caused tension in the family and caused the mum to not work there anymore, and Alice has said "I'll hire mum then!" but it's not a sustainable income for her.

I was on Facebook brother not friends with any of his family. He’s now married he took his wife’s surname

Filming her mum packing all of her products for her and has the audacity to tell her shes being too loud rustling the packaging while she's trying to talk in her vlog clip...

Reactions: 4
idk if alienating her audience with moving / vlog content is much of an issue when she's getting 2k views a video 🤷‍♀️

1625176873445.png
1625176888331.png

okay alice (not to mention the same products as sighh and suddenly using the same fonts as juniper moon)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘MOVING VLOG’ I mean there are all of two boxes in the video! I don’t know what world she is living in but reality looks like it is going to hit that girl hard!!

Reactions: 5
She made a home Instagram account for updates and she’s since abandoned it and removed it from her bio but she’s not even got the keys yet😂

In what world does it make sense to build up your flatpack furniture 2 months before you're due to move, and then have your poor parents house crammed full of it along with all of your other junk. And now they're going to have to find a place to store her wardrobes, I understand being excited but honestly some things can wait, you don't need to be buying christmas decorations right now, and you can go a few weeks without wardrobes. I wonder if her boyfriend is watching her vlog and wishing he could back out after seeing all the mickey mouse paraphernalia and tat she's going to be filling their house to the brim with

Reactions: 5