Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I think the majority of her work will be freelance work on the side eg picking up briefs for companies who need a graphic designer to pick up some work for them. I’m a GD with a full time job but earn about an extra £400-£500 a month in freelance work I do in the evenings and weekends. I think she just doesn’t like to talk about it because she doesn’t want to admit her YouTube and shop don’t do all that well

Reactions: 4

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I'm actually losing the will to live. Her parents are so whipped to let her take over their house and their BEDROOM to pile up her shit before she moves. For a self proclaimed girl boss that is apparently so busy and a workaholic, at almost 30 years old you have the time to sit and play with musty old dolls and actually look as though you're enjoying yourself. And her mum just enables it. Stop hoarding stuff that you don't need, it's sad.

There is absolutely no logic to buying paving slabs and bricks to your parents home to them cart them to your house, you don't need a functional garden straight away you can just wait a week and get them delivered to your new address, my god she lacks so much common sense.
1630954034060.png
1630954181482.png

Randomer123

Considering he must pay for a large chunk of everything, everything seems to be hers. "I've decided the tree will go there", "when I designed the house..." I'd love to know how their relationship got to the stage where he was prepared to buy a house with her so quickly, especially since they met in/close to one of the many lockdowns.

Flossy2020

I have no idea where this even came from but I had one of those crazy dreams last night! I dreamt that Alice was pregnant and after she’d given birth to a little girl, about a week later she was pregnant again 😳😂🤣
I don’t know why I was dreaming about Alice but I woke up and had a giggle 🤭

• Haha

Randomer123

In her latest video she says she employs her mum and is in the first stages of buying a house. Surely she can't be making that much money when her views are pretty low?

TinaTree

Chatty Member
is she mid 20s by now ? she strikes me as quite immature and spolit by her parents i reckon she will end up working at her brothers martial arts company

hrh89

VIP Member
I find Alice very fake! She tries too hard and it can be embarrassing at times. I used to enjoy her content especially the university ones but now it’s absolutely dull and these ‘Harry Potter’ poster videos are sooo cringe.

She talks like a toddler, she’s 24 and gets stickers for her birthday?! I really don’t understand how she’s making this YouTube a full time thing too because the views isn’t a lot and doesn’t do much of her graphic work too.

I want to know what happened to her and Bianca as they seemed to have a huge fall out
I think she’s pretending at this being her “job”. She can keep up the pretence at the moment because she lives with her parents and probably doesn’t pay any or much rent. With the views she gets or lack of, she wouldn’t be able to live independently and keep doing this. Her content is stale, and you can see from the views that no one is really interested in the poor excuse for graphic design content. She needs to switch up or give up.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I know she’s said that she makes over the average pay for her age which is just ridiculous if that’s true!

I also was at the same uni as her and my friend watched her videos at the time. So my friend went up to her on a night out and she literally had the most bitchy, stuck up look on her face, said ‘hi’ in a patronising voice and walked away 😂😂😂 dunno who she thought she was! I saw her a fair few times vlogging around campus, so much for having social anxiety lol the girl was walking round like she was gods gift and famous
haha my Partner also went to the same Uni as her he said most of the time he spotted her by herself looking awkward. I remember once he showed me a screenshot of when she tried to get free entry into a club and said something along the lines of “Hopefully you remember who I am on the door ;)” gross lol

Also back in the day when I used to watch her for her primark hauls he would often see her going back to primark the next day and returning most of it lol

Haha I found it! Imagine thinking you’re this important... cringe

Attachments

• Haha

Mtoriw

I find Alice very fake! She tries too hard and it can be embarrassing at times. I used to enjoy her content especially the university ones but now it’s absolutely dull and these ‘Harry Potter’ poster videos are sooo cringe.

She talks like a toddler, she’s 24 and gets stickers for her birthday?! I really don’t understand how she’s making this YouTube a full time thing too because the views isn’t a lot and doesn’t do much of her graphic work too.

I want to know what happened to her and Bianca as they seemed to have a huge fall out

Randomer123

She's really been annoying me lately when she mentions how her mum now works for her. She comes across as looking down on her mum and seems quite rude when she tells her what to do.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I'm actually losing the will to live. Her parents are so whipped to let her take over their house and their BEDROOM to pile up her shit before she moves. For a self proclaimed girl boss that is apparently so busy and a workaholic, at almost 30 years old you have the time to sit and play with musty old dolls and actually look as though you're enjoying yourself. And her mum just enables it. Stop hoarding stuff that you don't need, it's sad.

There is absolutely no logic to buying paving slabs and bricks to your parents home to them cart them to your house, you don't need a functional garden straight away you can just wait a week and get them delivered to your new address, my god she lacks so much common sense. View attachment 748925View attachment 748934
This is what I can’t understand, why has she ordered so much to her parents when it could just wait until she was in. It’s just making clutter and adds more issues and inconvenience when moving. She really seems to have lacked common sense with the move. She also keeps moaning about the building times etc which I just don’t believe. No council allows building work to start at 7am.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can't believe she's making such a huge commitment so soon. And the fact that a large proportion of their relationship has been during lockdowns, they spent even less "real life" together.
it just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Just because you can afford to buy a house together doesn’t mean you should.

im surprised her parents haven’t stopped her, although they might be glad their 26 year old daughter is finally moving out.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Apparently she's making a 'vlog' channel for all her house and home content. She really shot herself in the foot and killed her own career when she had an original vlog channel, then put everything on one channel, then changed the extra channel into a graphic design channel, then changed her main channel into a graphic design channel, and now she's starting a vlog channel again? Should have always kept the two things separate and had the graphic design content for people who actually want it instead of suddenly losing the interest of all your teen fans who only subscribed to see if the uni was any good and what you'd bought from primark that week.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
She’s closed the shop because it wasn’t as successful as she wanted it to be but didn’t want to admit it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve been sure for years she’s earning her money by freelancing on the side but for some reason she doesn’t want to talk about that. I’m a graphic designer and have a salaried job that I love and it gives me reassurance but have an Etsy shop on the side and pick up bits of freelance work too that I’m using to build up my savings but I’m happy to tell anyone that

Randomer123

So in her latest video she basically admits to her shop doing badly, yet in the very same video she's hired a video editor?! She makes no sense. FabHan must roll her eyes at her.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
So she’s openly admitting that she broke lockdown all of last year to have sleepovers with her new boyfriend? Either you’re breaking the law or you’re moving too fast because we’ve been in a lockdown since June and have barely had any time to get to know anyone in person. Even without a pandemic, the first year of seeing someone even every single day is the honey moon phase and I don’t think she’s ever got past longer than that.
Also I stand corrected, guess he’s not a guy from the printing company, but if he’s got some professional job he’s probably fronting a lot of the purchase. Poor guys in for a shock with princess alice, fell out with every person she lived with at uni (besides the yes men like jaddles lol) and bosses her parents around.

Yeah I totally get people don’t want to “waste” money on rent (I don’t fully agree with that but I know it’s a common thought)
But Buying a house with a partner of less than a year is stupid. Also, they don’t even know how their lives will fit together when covid isn’t a thing, they’ll have different things going on than they do now and that can massively impact relationships.

she seems like she was just desperate to be an adult (or feel like one)