Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this girl? She’s so irritating. She’s always banging on about being a “graphic designer” but from what I’ve seen she just traces pictures on her iPad???

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her, she’s so thirsty 🤣 and the “boyf”
She won’t even share his name 🤣 Sit down Beyoncé, nobody actually cares.
I’ve stopped watching her vlogs, she sees herself as a business woman but I don’t think she has any work coming in? Besides the “merch” she makes. 😬

I can’t stand her, she’s so thirsty 🤣 and the “boyf”
She won’t even share his name 🤣 Sit down Beyoncé, nobody actually cares.
I’ve stopped watching her vlogs, she sees herself as a business woman but I don’t think she has any work coming in? Besides the “merch” she makes. 😬
Omg “the boyf” 😂 ffs that drives me insane. Like why not just say his first name??? ain’t nobody going to be digging deep to find out his identity!

The constant girl boss thing is so annoying and you’re right she never actually seems to do any work, just some crappy channel headers for small youtubers. If she didn’t live at home there’s no way she’d be doing this full time.

I also can’t stand her friend molly (beauty spectrum)

Reactions: 1
Ah see I watch Molly, and I have to say in her defence, she works hard, she’s really grown her channel and she’s good at it, unlike Saffron and Ana (and co) she hasn’t gone down the “stripping off on Instagram” route. And she really does try and come up with original concepts.
I’m gonna change my tune if she’s involved in this new merch line with saffron and the orange toned squad however! 😐

I don’t understand why she vlogs such boring content (Alice) and why she talks in such a sing-song school teacher tone like her viewers are all toddlers.
I could kind of understand when she was at uni because she had friends and was actually doing something.
Now it’s just half of “the boyf’s” arm 🤣 and her tone deaf singing in the car!

i find her so boring literally the most boring youtuber i’ve ever watched
Also she keeps buying things in a size 12 then complaining when it doesnt fit maybe size up??

Ah see I watch Molly, and I have to say in her defence, she works hard, she’s really grown her channel and she’s good at it, unlike Saffron and Ana (and co) she hasn’t gone down the “stripping off on Instagram” route. And she really does try and come up with original concepts.
I’m gonna change my tune if she’s involved in this new merch line with saffron and the orange toned squad however! 😐

I don’t understand why she vlogs such boring content (Alice) and why she talks in such a sing-song school teacher tone like her viewers are all toddlers.
I could kind of understand when she was at uni because she had friends and was actually doing something.
Now it’s just half of “the boyf’s” arm 🤣 and her tone deaf singing in the car!
Yep I will give her credit for that, she has grown her channel whilst studying too, I just find her seriously irritating as a person 😂

i find her so boring literally the most boring youtuber i’ve ever watched
Also she keeps buying things in a size 12 then complaining when it doesnt fit maybe size up??
Yeah I watched her H&M try on and the bottoms and skirts were all too tight??

She’s actually blurred his face out like she’s dating Justin Beebs and she’s afraid the wife will find out...
The second hand embarrassment I have right now,
It’s strong with this one. 🤣😂

She’s actually blurred his face out like she’s dating Justin Beebs and she’s afraid the wife will find out...
The second hand embarrassment I have right now,
It’s strong with this one. 🤣😂
I literally just came to say the same thing 😂 who does she think she is????? She’s so deluded it’s hilarious no one bleeping cares that much.

• Haha
I literally just came to say the same thing 😂 who does she think she is????? She’s so deluded it’s hilarious no one bleeping cares that much.
And he’s bopping away to the camera thinking he’s about to get his 5 minutes of “fame” doing the most to grow his insta subs by 2/5 people.
And she goes and smears Vaseline on his ass 🤣😂🤣😂
This is gold.
She gets him to hold the camera and film her dancing away.
He looks a bit.... 😬 let’s say he’s really getting into those moves.

The blurring of her boyfriends face in the video is embarrassing. If you search her name on Facebook he is in her profile picture so she didn't think that one through properly [emoji23]

Did she really stick a 20 minute clip of her boring ass radio interview in that vlog? I clicked off can’t be doing with that.

She has to check with her boyfriend if she can reveal to the vlog he’s running the London marathon next year??? what the duck 😂 breaking news. She’s a bit mental.

Reactions: 3
Is he doing it for charity as ballot, GFA and championship entries to the VLM are not announced until October !

The BOYF is eventually shown.... 😆😆 y’all don’t get his name though, remember she’s very, very famous 😐
Can’t believe she begged twitter to send her orders in spoons.
B15F8270-41DC-4031-9078-1B46F83C0A75.jpeg
C5FEE3D6-9CCC-491A-B645-70B474FF0EB0.jpeg
08E81520-31D2-4AA0-8534-F7A136C22A67.jpeg

• Haha