Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
She can take the time to blur her boyfriends bald head but not check she's not doxxing her own address in videos?

Reactions: 3

hrh89

VIP Member
She has to check with her boyfriend if she can reveal to the vlog he’s running the London marathon next year??? what the fuck 😂 breaking news. She’s a bit mental.

outofoffice25

Does anyone else think she kinda makes fun of people who have to work full time to make ends meet. She's like " I don't want to be working 12 hours a day " , good for you hun but some of us have to!

sheleg

VIP Member
Maybe he purposefully booked a cruise for them pretending it was his wedding, then pulled out at the last minute and had a nice quiet wedding without them 😆

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I'd be worried that my income wasn't sustainable long term
I’m sure she has said he is quite successful and has a good career so I’m sure he earns well. They are buying (from what I’ve gathered from her posts) a 3 bed semi in the Doncaster area using help to buy, their mortgage will be under £600 a month probably looking around £1000 a month with council tax and basic bills - gas, electric, water, internet etc so affordable for two people

Randomer123

Anyone else feel that Alice sees it as her house? She seems to be taking over/dictating most things...

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I used to really like Alice, particularly her uni videos but now I’ve just can’t watch her content - it’s so boring and the same shit over and over. I don’t know how she is making a living, but I guess if she lives at home and is not paying rent then she doesn’t need to be raking it in. But she’s from Doncaster, I’m from the next town to there and it’s quite a rough area. I moved away for uni, and I’m surprised that Alice wouldn’t want to move out of Doncaster
Who would pack all of her orders for her if she moved away from Doncaster? 😂

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t have it open and have it as a side project? Do proper work all the time and then have this as your hobby?

Super_Berry

VIP Member
How long has she been with her bf? It's a big jump to buy a house with someone you can't have even spent much time with in the past year due to Covid rules and living apart.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I have no idea how she is making money. Company not doing well and YouTube views are terrible
100% believe she is makes most of her income working freelance on the side. I work in a company where we are always using graphic designers to pick up work for us and it’s not unusual to pay them £20 per hour for their work. I can’t see how else she is making money as like you say her company isn’t doing well and she doesn’t get many views on YouTube. She’s openly said her partner is successful in his career so I’m guessing he is the main earner. And their mortgage won’t be that much, so guess she doesn’t need to bring in loads of money.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Sorry if I am mistaken but she’s moaning about getting an Eon energy bill cause her smart meter wasn’t working. She’s lived in her house 6 months and has built up £700 “debt” to them. So she’s been under paying by approx £115 per month. She lives in a 3 bed semi so let’s say her energy if accurate readings are taken is around £150pm (same as mine for a 4 bed semi and I also work from home) surely she should have known she wasn’t using only £35 or so per month so how did she not realise she was under paying and the “moderate” readings were wrong. She continues to show her immaturity- again how do you “forget” to transfer money in so FIVE of your major bills bounce and don’t get paid.
Surprised she didn’t get mummy to call up the energy companies for her.

I don’t think tagging them in an unflattering duck photo Instagram story is going to get them to wipe the £700 bill you owe hun.

I used to know her, her mum and brother right as she was starting secondary school. From quickly glancing through this thread, I can see she still expects maximum results with minimum effort and her mum still enables this behaviour. 😂😂