Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still does designs for fab Han so I reckon she’s started doing more and upped her rate

Reactions: 2
Half of me feels bad for her because she clearly wants the self employed + influencer life to work for her, she’s counted down to this “life update” video on her IG stories and nobody cares.. it’s only got 921 views. The other half of me wants her to get a reality check.

Reactions: 6
She can be irritating, but I do like Alice. I've just watched her video, and feel a little sorry for her - she seems lost/naive. I wonder whether we're finally going to 'meet' her boyfriend?!

Reactions: 1
If anyone follows the Gabriella Lindley thread then at least Alice actually puts in the time and effort to work!
I actually quite like Alice, I don’t think this move is necessarily the best for her in terms of earning money, especially since she’s moved out of her parents, I’d make an educated guess that the job she’s just quit was for the money, but I do wish her luck and hope it does work out for her!

If anyone follows the Gabriella Lindley thread then at least Alice actually puts in the time and effort to work!
I actually quite like Alice, I don’t think this move is necessarily the best for her in terms of earning money, especially since she’s moved out of her parents, I’d make an educated guess that the job she’s just quit was for the money, but I do wish her luck and hope it does work out for her!
She doesn't though lol, she thinks getting on a train to see a friend is a boss girl move, and a days worth of work for her is slapping a bunch of water colours on a piece of paper, scanning it in and doodling on it.
She's made some really strange choices over the years, but it wouldn't surprise me if the 9-5 was too much hard work for her and that's why she quit (or got let go.)
Her channel is dead, taking a 6 month break will have messed up her channels numbers even more, if she goes back to lifestyle vlogging she might stand a chance although its much more saturated than it was when she was doing it at uni. If she hides half of her life I can't see it working out.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually prefer some of Gabriella's designs compared to some of the few things Alice came out with when she was running her store, and she's the one with the design degree. Which is strange, as the designs she does for Fab han's business actually look decent, so i'm not sure why that never translated over to her own products and business, perhaps she just lacks the creativity unless someone else is coming up with the ideas.

Reactions: 2
I think Hannah comes up with the ideas, and Alice brings them to life.
Yes she does, I like a lot of the designs Hannah has come up with a lot even if it's not really my thing. I don't think Alice is much of a forward thinker, she get's burnt out every week trying to think of ideas, I think she would be better suited to being self employed but just focussing on doing more freelance work like what she does for Fab Han.

She doesn't though lol, she thinks getting on a train to see a friend is a boss girl move, and a days worth of work for her is slapping a bunch of water colours on a piece of paper, scanning it in and doodling on it.
She's made some really strange choices over the years, but it wouldn't surprise me if the 9-5 was too much hard work for her and that's why she quit (or got let go.)
Her channel is dead, taking a 6 month break will have messed up her channels numbers even more, if she goes back to lifestyle vlogging she might stand a chance although its much more saturated than it was when she was doing it at uni. If she hides half of her life I can't see it working out.
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually prefer some of Gabriella's designs compared to some of the few things Alice came out with when she was running her store, and she's the one with the design degree. Which is strange, as the designs she does for Fab han's business actually look decent, so i'm not sure why that never translated over to her own products and business, perhaps she just lacks the creativity unless someone else is coming up with the ideas.
I would still slightly argue that that is definitely more than Gabbie does.. I mean to have even gone and done a 9-5 job is more than Gabbie would ever do!
Also on the designs, Gabbie just copied other designers.
I do love what Alice has done for Hannah, maybe that and the time out of being self employed might have given her some better ideas 🤷🏻‍♀️
Time will tell I guess.

How does she have so much subs yet views so low. She needs to get a job that gets her out that house

How does she have so much subs yet views so low. She needs to get a job that gets her out that house
She’s so all or nothing, she couldn’t manage doing a real job plus youtube so has had to focus on YouTube full time when her videos would be significantly more interesting if she was also getting out and about daily

I really really wish she'd stop talking about self doubt, and making time for herself etc.

She can take the time to blur her boyfriends bald head but not check she's not doxxing her own address in videos?

Reactions: 3