Ohhitsonlyalice (Alice Thorpe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea where this even came from but I had one of those crazy dreams last night! I dreamt that Alice was pregnant and after she’d given birth to a little girl, about a week later she was pregnant again 😳😂🤣
I don’t know why I was dreaming about Alice but I woke up and had a giggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think she kinda makes fun of people who have to work full time to make ends meet. She's like " I don't want to be working 12 hours a day " , good for you hun but some of us have to!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she kinda makes fun of people who have to work full time to make ends meet. She's like " I don't want to be working 12 hours a day " , good for you hun but some of us have to!
Her boyfriend seems to work shifts and I get the vibe he’s in healthcare. Bit rude of her if that’s the case

Reactions: 2
She’s talking about her vibrator, yuckkk. Made me so uncomfortable then she mentions her parents watching

• Sick
So she's not gonna continue with the podcast because it's not making her enough money, does this girl not realise she might have to work at something before it becomes a success?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's not gonna continue with the podcast because it's not making her enough money, does this girl not realise she might have to work at something before it becomes a success?
She so after a quick fix for money by all accounts. She’ll be back in some kind of job soon, I don’t understand why she hasn’t always worked part time along side this, it would be really good for her mental health and general state of mind but noooo

How much money did she expect it to make? Surely she has to built it up first before it can make any money.

Reactions: 4
The podcast was a complete flop. I don’t know how she can be in the house all the time. I would be getting depressed. She needs to get busy

Reactions: 1
Her vlogs are soooo boring. I really did use to enjoy them but my god the last one she posted is utterly the most boring thing ever. I normally live homey vlogs too but she just has no personality

Thought great video. Clicked on it it’s her speaking about a holiday. Soooo boring, massive click bait

Wow she looks ridiculous with her hand held mic in the latest try on video. No comment on the clothes though; each to their own.