Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do people grow out of this? Either say what’s wrong or fuck off

Reactions: 5
Wonder how long until she's back in rehab pain clinic or Mr FuckFace is filming a trip reveal whilst she's in a wheelchair giving not washed in a week chic

Reactions: 4
There’s a whole lot of “same as in the last one” in this vlog room tour… have they complained to get an upgrade? Not like they don’t have form, and their luggage is missing throughout this tour. There’s definitely been another room tour she’s filmed and not shown!

Reactions: 1
The absolute audacity of her filming random people in the gym in Dubai! I’d have told the fuckfaces where they could shove their camera! And the way she’s purposefully blurred out family members but can’t extend that to strangers is fucking laughable (and makes me think his family are dealers tbh)

Reactions: 3
That room they checked into on last nights vlog isn’t the huge suite she showed off a few days ago. Did the FuckFaces complain and moan their way into one of the upgraded suites?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if they bagged an upgrade or paid for 1 night in the most expensive suite as some sort of weird flex in the same way they had a room in Port Orleans and paid for Grand Flo and Poly at WDW. I think the Fuckfaces had definitely had some sort of argument though as he's hardly appeared in these vlogs (admittedly the most recent was 95% buffets and her mis-pronouncing names!)

I think they took our advice on board and stopped fucking moaning about everything and also barred Mr Fuckface from appearing on camera as no one could understand a word he said.

I think they took our advice on board and stopped fucking moaning about everything and also barred Mr Fuckface from appearing on camera as no one could understand a word he said.
I hope they do go back to moaning and mumbling it was much more fun for us

I hope they do go back to moaning and mumbling it was much more fun for us
It was hilarious. Bring back the ten minute rants about Golden Coral not having a chocolate fountain any more, for example. Or a staff member not sufficiently kissing his ring when they check into a hotel. Fabulous stuff.

Reactions: 6
Christ, look at the state of Mr Fuckface. That’s not normal
for someone with a place to live and a full time job.

Reactions: 5
I’m on taxi duty for Mr Nadurath and bored waiting for his train to get in, so I’ve been flicking through Instagram. I have so many questions….

(Screenshots from Insta Navigation because I don’t have insta properly on my phone and a comment they’d left on the post).

Wasn’t she in hospital this time last year as well, before the miraculous recovery to be able to do a month in WDW or was that the year before? Think she just dislikes working in Summer! Or they need a new issue for DAS

Wasn’t she in hospital this time last year as well, before the miraculous recovery to be able to do a month in WDW or was that the year before? Think she just dislikes working in Summer! Or they need a new issue for DAS
I think they have the new DAS system covered with Missus’s autism. It was two years ago that they did that mega trip to Walt Disney World, time flies when you’re an international tramp and his family getting money for cuddly toys to stuff your tiny house with from somewhere.

Reactions: 2