Ohana of 3 #1 They want everything for free, don’t you know she has a bad knee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting clips together for their own edition on UK Resident Edits but there is just SO MUCH material.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm in.

I've only seen a few of their vlogs and they are easily the most odious front-bottoms out there in the Disney vlogging universe and beyond. When you consider their competition, that's incredible really

There is absolutely nothing to like about them. they're bleeping AWFUL. I really hope what goes around comes around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree. I thought the lodge guys were the worst but these grifters are horrific. I can’t help but think they are abusing the access passes.

I’m on universal day 6? They are booking return times on A ticket rides then queuing up in less populist lines whilst they await return times.

The sense of entitlement at volcano bay was disgusting. They wanted to basically go straight to the front of the lines and not queue.

Boasting they’ve done 3 rides in 40 minutes. Yeah we all could if we’d grifted access passes.

Agree. I thought the lodge guys were the worst but these grifters are horrific. I can’t help but think they are abusing the access passes.
I said it on the other thread that at least the Lodge twats have the presence of mind to not to flaunt their abuse of the system, these Ohana pricks think they have every right to do what they're doing. I've never known such entitlement.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched it yet, but they have an Alton Towers video titled how they managed to do every ride (or words to that effect). I’m going to hazard a guess the answer is Alton Tower’s DAS equivalent? Figure if they’re doing it at Universal and Disney that they’ll absolutely abuse any UK theme park, and probably with more entitlement!

I haven’t watched it yet, but they have an Alton Towers video titled how they managed to do every ride (or words to that effect). I’m going to hazard a guess the answer is Alton Tower’s DAS equivalent? Figure if they’re doing it at Universal and Disney that they’ll absolutely abuse any UK theme park, and probably with more entitlement!
I guess they do it at every opportunity … I haven’t seen that yet I’m still shouting at the screen watching universal! They are vile

Moaning they would have to wait for a table at city walk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re in this vlog showing off their suite at GF. She keeps going on about how Princess Di stayed in their room.
How much moaning did they do to get that? It makes me so angry. They are rude, obnoxious and so entitled yet get that suite.

Reactions: 1

Sorry if this one has already been mentioned but Grand Floridian Cafe was the worst service ever because they didn’t get a spoon with the oatmeal. Hahahah. He even says the food and price were fine but they definitely won’t return. I hope they keep to their word, because the staff deserve better than pandering to their crappy attitudes.

Why spend all that money on a holiday if you’re just going to moan and find fault in everything? Total mood killer. I wonder what standard or quality they bring to anyone in anything they do. They both look completely useless, he can barely even look straight at the camera. The little girl seems sweet and smart,I feel sorry for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Sorry if this one has already been mentioned but Grand Floridian Cafe was the worst service ever because they didn’t get a spoon with the oatmeal. Hahahah. He even says the food and price were fine but they definitely won’t return. I hope they keep to their word, because the staff deserve better than pandering to their crappy attitudes.

Why spend all that money on a holiday if you’re just going to moan and find fault in everything? Total mood killer. I wonder what standard or quality they bring to anyone in anything they do. They both look completely useless, he can barely even look straight at the camera. The little girl seems sweet and smart,I feel sorry for her.

I haven’t seen that moanfest yet - but I doubt Grand Flo aren’t too sad about them never coming back 😃

• Haha
haha sorry, I’m still watching it and 14mins in he goes on a rant about how a slice of cake was dry. Bet he still ate the whole thing though. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MNSSHP - can’t queue for rides but will queue for character meets “all we have to queue for something”

FRAUDS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m honestly looking forward to seeing how they will cope with having to queue in New York, I’ve been Xmas and it’s so busy, bet the wheelchair and lanyard will be out

Reactions: 3
I’m honestly looking forward to seeing how they will cope with having to queue in New York, I’ve been Xmas and it’s so busy, bet the wheelchair and lanyard will be out
They can get the lanyard out all they like, what they expect to get from it in New York, I don't know. I live here and love it dearly but it isn't the place for people to be entitled and kick up a fuss, no one will take any notice of them. They might be able to jump the odd queue at tourist attractions but New Yorkers are well wise to dickheads trying to pull a fast one.

I'm guessing with the Christmas crowds and the lack of special treatment for them, they will not be into it at all.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen them mention going to Dubai which I find hilarious. There is absolutely no way they are equipped to cope with the customs of a Middle Eastern country, and the entitlement will not go down well there!