OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel genuinely concerned for how she's going to be when this relationship ends. The way she was last night was ridiculous and it was all over him not saying goodnight. She needs some serious help.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Me neither πŸ˜‚ hopefully one of us here is a professional tattler.

Oh ffs one of her new vids where she is grinding and saying he won't go off with any new guests you can see her two nephews in background. Does she have to grind like that in front of kids 🀒😑

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Me neither πŸ˜‚ hopefully one of us here is a professional tattler.

Oh ffs one of her new vids where she is grinding and saying he won't go off with any new guests you can see her two nephews in background. Does she have to grind like that in front of kids 🀒😑
She’s just no respect for herself what so ever tbh!

Yeah it’s one thing I can’t figure out How to do hahahaha

Reactions: 1
Usually around 52 pages a new thread is made. Suggest some new thread titles and I’m happy to make the thread if needed

Reactions: 3
Rachel Wall #2 - Begging for TikTok cash, how long will her turkish romance last?

Reactions: 5
she's absolutely fuming over the 49 pages of hate here. We are TATTLE TROLLOPS 🀣 Thought she didn't care about what was said on here πŸ™„ we are disgusting for bringing up the kids in background but Rach it was YOU who was dancing like a stripper in front of those children which isn't appropriate. We have only ever showed concern for the children. Stop lying πŸ€₯Apparently she contacted police about us all πŸ€”

Last edited:
  • Haha
she's absolutely fuming over the 49 pages of hate here. We are TATTLE TROLLOPS 🀣 Thought she didn't care about what was said on here πŸ™„ we are disgusting for bringing up the kids in background but Rach it was YOU who was dancing like a stripper in front of those children which isn't appropriate. We have only ever showed concern for the children. Stop lying πŸ€₯Apparently she contacted police about us all πŸ€”
I wonder if she rang the police on her mobile phone whilst drink driving ? 🧐 actually 2 criminal offences right there that she does on a daily - however us discussing what a mental slapper she is on here is not!

Hope you all like my profile pic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of people that say they're ringing the police on tattlers but we're still here πŸ˜‚. And whats she going to report us for? Discussing her life that she posts online πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.