OfficialRachLou28 / Rachel Wall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving whilst on live again and reading the comments. Wish I knew her number plate to report her!!

Reactions: 1
What's going on? Just joined and she was stressing, someone said go away with the negative crap and stop arguing.. I always join too late 😭🤣

Anyone see how irate she just got because someone said are you still with your boyfriend? I haven't been on here for ages, I think his name was Stephen.
She started flying off on one and blocked her for asking. Someone's still in love ❤🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep I heard it 😡🤬😡
And again if I knew her location I’d report the witch as her number posted on here 😂 if u ain’t talking ur stalking so duck off bruv who the fk she think she is 🤦🏾‍♀️ Don’t like watchers don’t go live Raquel

If hate to be her neighbor inconsiderate bleep she is

Reactions: 4
And again if I knew her location I’d report the witch as her number posted on here 😂 if u ain’t talking ur stalking so duck off bruv who the fk she think she is 🤦🏾‍♀️ Don’t like watchers don’t go live Raquel

If hate to be her neighbor inconsiderate bleep she is
I was just thinking about the neighbours 🙉 screaming the house down thinking she’s Mariah Carey.

dolphin won’t be happy if she goes the pub where males are 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone just hear her tell that bloke on chat to snapchat her and come round.
She has just sent him a voice note saying bring bottle of wine 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Omg she’s soo drunk and is taking sleeping tablets!!
She's unravelling more by the minute. Needs to get herself some bloody help its ridiculous now. Tablets, drunk and going for a drive she's dangerous 🤬
The tears must be for dolphin because she said all men are arseholes 🤦‍♀️

She's unravelling more by the minute. Needs to get herself some bloody help its ridiculous now. Tablets, drunk and going for a drive she's dangerous 🤬
The tears must be for dolphin because she said all men are arseholes 🤦‍♀️
She just said about punching her boyfriend in his fkn skinny head 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

She’s vile and wonders y she’ ends up single what a state and keeps flashing her gurt gash

She goes on about others being racist but keeps referring to him as a true josh bleep 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️He needs to run

Last edited:
All this kicking off tonight is because he went to sleep without saying goodnight. What the duck?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.