O’Donnell’s Sisters #12 photoshop fail, 70% sale, two big frauds that can’t keep a male.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping dogs instagram account has unfollowed her too😂😂😂

so either shes blocked the instagram account (most likely as its still following ellie, roxy vince and so on) or lee is not having it me gal and removed her lol

edit: its also not following lee, its definitely her that owns the account so at this point im lost shes basically an overgrown child

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh here we go! Back to harking on about being a Scorpio and a real scorpion blah blah blah.

Single again Dais?

F9AC4D4E-D9D2-40F3-832D-DF9C23FB10BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
probably because it didn’t get the same recognition ellie and jays got, I’m sure it’ll be reuploaded soon enough

Also ladies.. did ellie and jay go a whole thread without breaking up?
That was easy this time because they haven't seen eachother during thread 11 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like Daisey is VERY “pretend this pretend that” in a relationship, so she’s probably told Lee to pretend he got her the dog as a Valentine’s Day present and to pretend they were like best mates before they got together, and him being a young lad has probably thought wowwwww hold on a minute this is bleeping weird I’m dipping out ASAP😂 I believe she scares a lot of guys with how she acts, she is proper weird

Reactions: 38
She had the photo of her flowers and the dog back up on her Instagram today and now it’s gone again. I wonder how long before the post with Lee’s little sister “that she never had” is gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Irish eyes doesn’t post much so he probs got fed up with the photoshopodonell ramming a camera in his face every 5 seconds to show her fake followers her relationship is better than Ellenwhore and McRoids situationship ✨ looks like she’s went from a cool mom to a single mom real quick ..

(Ps nothing wrong with single mums just her fake little family life she was portraying 💫)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow daisey is a classic user as soon as she has split up or had a fight with her man she starts posting pics of Leigh about how much she misses and loves her it’s just daisey making sure she still has someone to party with now she is possibly single, prime example of a user and someone with very little friends

Reactions: 38
Lee definitely finished with her !!!! He’s to private for all that tit I think. I know he’s young but he comes across as quite mature and it’s just all a bit desperate her constant posting. Defo defo had enough of it and couldn’t be fucked. See ya dais

Reactions: 29
Lee definitely finished with her !!!! He’s to private for all that tit I think. I know he’s young but he comes across as quite mature and it’s just all a bit desperate her constant posting. Defo defo had enough of it and couldn’t be fucked. See ya dais
Yeah I feel like he liked being low key and didn’t like being posted on her story etc that much . He kinda probably wanted things private

Reactions: 10
Yeah I feel like he liked being low key and didn’t like being posted on her story etc that much . He kinda probably wanted things private
If he’s from a traveller type community, isn’t it common for majority of the men to wanna be low key? Or am I just making that up? Sure I’ve seen it somewhere

Reactions: 3
That pics where she says we like the look of her tits so we assume they’re fake 🤣🤣

Is she high on her ex mans supply!?

your tits are tit honey. That’s how we know they’re fake cos they are rounder then your buttpads

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's such a goul man !!! She needs get a grip on herself her behavior irrrrirates the soul out of me

@Herefortheteabot123 Excellent job!! The commitment is out of this world. Thank you ☺

These pictures made me so sad. Like, here it is SO obvious Daisey is the one with all of the natural looks. Ellie needed all of her work done to even come close to Daisey. Probably why Ellie’s such a bitter and bitchy sister to Daisey honestly. It’s a shame Daisey had to go and mess with her face. Now Ellie thinks she’s all that, forgetting she is less than average looking naturally.

If he’s from a traveller type community, isn’t it common for majority of the men to wanna be low key? Or am I just making that up? Sure I’ve seen it somewhere
I don’t know the answer, but I feel like I’ve heard / seen that before as well. I think the traveller community expects women to be very classy, and I’m sure from spending enough time with Daisey, Lee could see she’s not that. That and she comes across psycho. Both of them do in relationships. Even in my year and a half long relationship I’ve never posted anything close to what they post about their guys. It’s so cringe to be honest

Attachments

@Herefortheteabot123 Excellent job!! The commitment is out of this world. Thank you ☺

These pictures made me so sad. Like, here it is SO obvious Daisey is the one with all of the natural looks. Ellie needed all of her work done to even come close to Daisey. Probably why Ellie’s such a bitter and bitchy sister to Daisey honestly. It’s a shame Daisey had to go and mess with her face. Now Ellie thinks she’s all that, forgetting she is less than average looking naturally.
I agree. Daisey was better looking before they got their stuff done. I like her eyebrows and bone structure.

Reactions: 11