O’Donnell’s Sisters #12 photoshop fail, 70% sale, two big frauds that can’t keep a male.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the tik tok of dozy and Lee has now been deleted haha and they both unfollowed each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker!
Hi everyone :)
Also just checked, she’s unfollowed Lee!!
Deff checks this thread constantly haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see the tik tok of dozy and Lee has now been deleted haha and they both unfollowed each other
probably because it didn’t get the same recognition ellie and jays got, I’m sure it’ll be reuploaded soon enough

Also ladies.. did ellie and jay go a whole thread without breaking up?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An oldie but a goodie 🤣 “FaShIoN MoDeL aNd FaShIon InFluEnCer WiTh HeR nEw CaR”

LOLOLOLOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
correct me if i'm wrong but last week she said she had no driver licence and now she gets a new car ?

edit :
.. why would i get a car if i can't drive it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loving the thread name 😀

Fifi has finally unfollowed Irish eyes! Looks like he got in there before her how does it feel crazie dazie someone’s quicker on the block button than you must be awful when that’s your thing!

We all know your blocked list is bigger than your follower list! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A tracksuit and heels for a chic nighttime look?! Im not having it me gals!

we all know how minging Daisey is with clothes. It’s her perfect outfit. One she can lounge and slob around in all day and then she can keep it on and go out in it that same night. That would continue for a few days knowing me gal Dais. Takes after r Nic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daisey is that petty she’s even unfollowed her own dog’s Insta account 🤣 Jesus Christ, everything really is that disposable to her.

I feel like she’s probably tried to play the unfollow, block, archive game with lee but he’s not havin it me gals. He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would tolerate daisey being childish. Wonder how long it is before she starts asking herself if she’s single again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
wooooo thread 12

Recap
Daisey and Ellie deny their rhinoplasty and boob jobs

Daisey takes it a step further by repeatedly implying she is all natural, anyone who accuses her of surgery is jealous and obsessed

Both girls still buying followers- the only fluencers to be abroad the 5th time this pandemic but not loose any??

Broken isolation, quarantine, repeatedly jetting off for 'work' trips where they spend a month by the pool and drinking and on their phone to then do one ODOLLS collection photoshoot for a day

They claim to love and adore their brand but are never actually promoting it or wearing it. Repeatedly advertise brands that have similar/same clothing for half the price

Daisey got caught out pretending to her followers that she was going out in an Odolls dress only to change into PLT
Daisey's still posting quotes about how kind, polite, moral and what a good person she is continually trying to convince everyone shes the nicest person ever despite having only one friend

Daisey's still lying that she doesn't care about Tom, never loved him and her fast move on to Mr Faizeyyy never happened and shes been single this whole time, she is now with LEE bryne gangboss son – POSSIBLY BROKEN UP NOW HOWEVER

Daisey loves animals but on holiday to Dubai was pictured with skinny malnourished monkeys on LEESHES and putting it all over her insta, lee put a picture of them posing with a drugged up lion, now got a puppy for valentines that she throws around for tiktoks and despite being hers cant live with her has to live with Lee

Daisey still catfishing people, photos and videos are v. v. different, now been caught out wearing bum pads due to the fact we continually post her photo shopped arse pictures and videos of her pancake side by side, when she forgets to wear her big bum pants you will spot her breaking her back distorting her body to achieve it

Tattle consensus that Daisey is very lost, constantly changing depending who she is with, after every break up posts about 'finding' herself again etc

Lambo man and Ellie are still arguing, archiving pics and unfollowing each other like the power couple they are, something went on on new years eve as the next day Lambo had an arm in cast

Their Instagram's are just them buying designer, Daisey eye bleeping herself in the camera with the odd angry chavvy rant about something

Haters and this website DOES NOT BOTHER THEM AND THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JUST BITTER AND JEALOUS AND HAVE SOMETHING MISSING IN OUR LIVES.... yet they consistently read here, reference it in their stories/uploads/tiktoks and seek out tweets about themselves as well as blocking anyone and EVERYONE that has liked or made a negative comment/criticized them as well as still messaging people off their dogs account meanwhile ignoring all the comments from their ‘fans’ there are people with insta pages dedicated to them that have never had a like or comment of either girls, yet they will seek and message people that have liked a comment about them on a different page (screenshots below)

Daisey continues to ask herself questions on Instagram, explaining why and how she is such a bad boss witch and is so successful and admired at such a young age, despite looking the best part of 35 years old.

Daisey's been getting about in some very questionable, rascal fake designer gear that we can all spot from a mile off, but maybe she can't see how bad it is considering her latest eye test that she documented.

Our Nic is still making cakes, STILL wearing her white shirt.

Daisey has now followed sister Ellies footsteps in dating a criminal however wheres Ellies just attacked people virtually and robbed them, Daisey shown her up by dating a gang boss’s son, that is known for serial killings, selling heroin, decimating communities in Ireland, son that Daisey is dating is apparently not involved but what a lovely family he has J – possibly now broken up we are awaiting confirmation

Anyone who calls them out on bullshit/lies/holds them accountable is bad vibes and blocked

Daisey has been too busy to pass her driving test for 5 years but reads tattle daily and references it…. Imagine actively seeking negativity while preaching about good vibes and energy

Ellie has apparently moved to Dubai and that's her justification for breaking lockdown.... but is in the UK currently?

their crappy odolls collection
STOLE THE LOGO FROM SMALL LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESS THAT HAS DONE VERY WELL FOR ITSELF - OWEN DREW
Owen drew is apparently addressing this
Literally Gucci but replaced the GG with OD
Numerous reviews show quality is NOT worth the price despite what the odolls say
their November black Friday sale lasted 4 months
Not content with ripping off Gucci, cartier, PLT their new collection has taken the fred perry logo, turned it upside down (so none would notice) and a tacky bow at the bottom

Last two collections have not been stocked on ASOS

Tattle achievements

Odolls collection ripping off famous quotes and putting ellie and daiseys name under them which is completely against intellectual property laws, reported them to the office and all the quotes were removed from page

Daisey slagging off misguided trackies and telling people to buy her own brands whilst wearing/promoting misguided – sent to msisguided – no further partnership deals

NEWBIES

Please try not to de-rail the thread with things already discussed, tattle has a search function or if you want to know something specific type the words in google with O’Donnell and Tattlelife and it will bring up the page of that discussion

I suggest you start from first thread for full info and goss on these girls

ill keep checking for the next 20 minutes if anyone wants to add anything

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Loving this!! And don’t forget the endless amount of FAKE designer gear from the Dubai markets/Dhgate 😒

wooooo thread 12

Recap
Daisey and Ellie deny their rhinoplasty and boob jobs

Daisey takes it a step further by repeatedly implying she is all natural, anyone who accuses her of surgery is jealous and obsessed

Both girls still buying followers- the only fluencers to be abroad the 5th time this pandemic but not loose any??

Broken isolation, quarantine, repeatedly jetting off for 'work' trips where they spend a month by the pool and drinking and on their phone to then do one ODOLLS collection photoshoot for a day

They claim to love and adore their brand but are never actually promoting it or wearing it. Repeatedly advertise brands that have similar/same clothing for half the price

Daisey got caught out pretending to her followers that she was going out in an Odolls dress only to change into PLT
Daisey's still posting quotes about how kind, polite, moral and what a good person she is continually trying to convince everyone shes the nicest person ever despite having only one friend

Daisey's still lying that she doesn't care about Tom, never loved him and her fast move on to Mr Faizeyyy never happened and shes been single this whole time, she is now with LEE bryne gangboss son – POSSIBLY BROKEN UP NOW HOWEVER

Daisey loves animals but on holiday to Dubai was pictured with skinny malnourished monkeys on LEESHES and putting it all over her insta, lee put a picture of them posing with a drugged up lion, now got a puppy for valentines that she throws around for tiktoks and despite being hers cant live with her has to live with Lee

Daisey still catfishing people, photos and videos are v. v. different, now been caught out wearing bum pads due to the fact we continually post her photo shopped arse pictures and videos of her pancake side by side, when she forgets to wear her big bum pants you will spot her breaking her back distorting her body to achieve it

Tattle consensus that Daisey is very lost, constantly changing depending who she is with, after every break up posts about 'finding' herself again etc

Lambo man and Ellie are still arguing, archiving pics and unfollowing each other like the power couple they are, something went on on new years eve as the next day Lambo had an arm in cast

Their Instagram's are just them buying designer, Daisey eye bleeping herself in the camera with the odd angry chavvy rant about something

Haters and this website DOES NOT BOTHER THEM AND THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JUST BITTER AND JEALOUS AND HAVE SOMETHING MISSING IN OUR LIVES.... yet they consistently read here, reference it in their stories/uploads/tiktoks and seek out tweets about themselves as well as blocking anyone and EVERYONE that has liked or made a negative comment/criticized them as well as still messaging people off their dogs account meanwhile ignoring all the comments from their ‘fans’ there are people with insta pages dedicated to them that have never had a like or comment of either girls, yet they will seek and message people that have liked a comment about them on a different page (screenshots below)

Daisey continues to ask herself questions on Instagram, explaining why and how she is such a bad boss witch and is so successful and admired at such a young age, despite looking the best part of 35 years old.

Daisey's been getting about in some very questionable, rascal fake designer gear that we can all spot from a mile off, but maybe she can't see how bad it is considering her latest eye test that she documented.

Our Nic is still making cakes, STILL wearing her white shirt.

Daisey has now followed sister Ellies footsteps in dating a criminal however wheres Ellies just attacked people virtually and robbed them, Daisey shown her up by dating a gang boss’s son, that is known for serial killings, selling heroin, decimating communities in Ireland, son that Daisey is dating is apparently not involved but what a lovely family he has J – possibly now broken up we are awaiting confirmation

Anyone who calls them out on bullshit/lies/holds them accountable is bad vibes and blocked

Daisey has been too busy to pass her driving test for 5 years but reads tattle daily and references it…. Imagine actively seeking negativity while preaching about good vibes and energy

Ellie has apparently moved to Dubai and that's her justification for breaking lockdown.... but is in the UK currently?

their crappy odolls collection
STOLE THE LOGO FROM SMALL LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESS THAT HAS DONE VERY WELL FOR ITSELF - OWEN DREW
Owen drew is apparently addressing this
Literally Gucci but replaced the GG with OD
Numerous reviews show quality is NOT worth the price despite what the odolls say
their November black Friday sale lasted 4 months
Not content with ripping off Gucci, cartier, PLT their new collection has taken the fred perry logo, turned it upside down (so none would notice) and a tacky bow at the bottom

Last two collections have not been stocked on ASOS

Tattle achievements

Odolls collection ripping off famous quotes and putting ellie and daiseys name under them which is completely against intellectual property laws, reported them to the office and all the quotes were removed from page

Daisey slagging off misguided trackies and telling people to buy her own brands whilst wearing/promoting misguided – sent to msisguided – no further partnership deals

NEWBIES

Please try not to de-rail the thread with things already discussed, tattle has a search function or if you want to know something specific type the words in google with O’Donnell and Tattlelife and it will bring up the page of that discussion

I suggest you start from first thread for full info and goss on these girls

ill keep checking for the next 20 minutes if anyone wants to add anything

Reactions: 10
Daisey is that petty she’s even unfollowed her own dog’s Insta account 🤣 Jesus Christ, everything really is that disposable to her.

I feel like she’s probably tried to play the unfollow, block, archive game with lee but he’s not havin it me gals. He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would tolerate daisey being childish. Wonder how long it is before she starts asking herself if she’s single again 🙄
Hope Lee doesn’t support the abuse of animals changes that poor puppies name 🤣

Reactions: 5
She's not following Lee anymore..

If I were her I'd be MORTIFIED. I'd say TZ is having a right old laugh watching Daisey's desperate attempt(S) to seem like she's moving on. She must be so bloody toxic. She needs to take a step back and focus on herself for a while. Or better yet - focus on her brand that she seems to treat as a hobby rather than a business.

Reactions: 21
Hopefully she can use all the ‘Louis Vuitton’ stuff for her other dogs!

Big embarrassing all the videos and Instagram account for the dog that wasn’t even hers, but of a tit Valentine’s present if you ask me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Herefortheteabot123 brilliant work 😂👏🏼

Need to add in that Dozy has still being asking herself questions which she answers, and taking photoshop lessons from brother Leigh.

Also, their ‘work’ in Dubai and UK consists of getting their hair/nails/makeup done professionally where nobody wears a mask and then trawling car parks to take photos 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11