Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddyp89

Daisey is that petty she’s even unfollowed her own dog’s Insta account 🤣 Jesus Christ, everything really is that disposable to her.

I feel like she’s probably tried to play the unfollow, block, archive game with lee but he’s not havin it me gals. He doesn’t strike me as the type of guy that would tolerate daisey being childish. Wonder how long it is before she starts asking herself if she’s single again 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

RateItOutOfTen

So i saw this published on some media outlets and basically Kaz Crossley from love island was posting about the FaceApp and how filters are deceiving and so on. And she (and others) were posting comparisions from using this app and were saying how the majority of the people they follow use the app and its now so obvious to spot, anyway back to my point, Kaz posted a comparision photo of herself using the FaceApp and its literally Ellies face on Kaz’s body😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
“Know your worth and always go after your dreams?” How deluded is Ellie ??? Sorry but this really triggered me and I’m on lunch break.

Here, let me fix your status update for you:

“ I never had to work a day in my life as I was born into privilege with rich parents who always spoiled me. At 17 I left college because it was too hard for me and I wasn’t smart enough to get through it, nor motivated as I didn’t need it anyway. I got a job in an office which I hated because I had to start up from the bottom with mundane tasks (the audacity of the employer to give such uninteresting tasks to an entry level with no experience and no A levels, let alone BSc/MSc!). My boss said that I quit cause I was lazy which is true, plus I’m highly self-absorbed so couldn’t focus on anyone/anything else but me. Hence I started my own social media, as taking pics of myself with lots of makeup on and plastic surgery done (thanks daddy!), was my fave (and only) thing to do daily. I got called out for being fake so I decided to classify those jealous people as “bullies” and play the victim. I launched MY (sister didn’t contribute much) own copycat brand, luckily with daddy’s and mummy’s money, and they also paid massive fees to get it into Selfridges so I can boast about it. They also constantly pay for my numerous holidays and given I don’t have any real work to do anyway, I got to travel loads and take pics for my so-called career (instagram) even during the pandemic.
I could never imagine swapping places with someone who works really hard and has a real job, so I’m a blessed boss woman, you TOO can achieve all this if you’re a rich, egocentric, selfish, spoilt brat !! ”

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
wooooo thread 12

Recap
Daisey and Ellie deny their rhinoplasty and boob jobs

Daisey takes it a step further by repeatedly implying she is all natural, anyone who accuses her of surgery is jealous and obsessed

Both girls still buying followers- the only fluencers to be abroad the 5th time this pandemic but not loose any??

Broken isolation, quarantine, repeatedly jetting off for 'work' trips where they spend a month by the pool and drinking and on their phone to then do one ODOLLS collection photoshoot for a day

They claim to love and adore their brand but are never actually promoting it or wearing it. Repeatedly advertise brands that have similar/same clothing for half the price

Daisey got caught out pretending to her followers that she was going out in an Odolls dress only to change into PLT
Daisey's still posting quotes about how kind, polite, moral and what a good person she is continually trying to convince everyone shes the nicest person ever despite having only one friend

Daisey's still lying that she doesn't care about Tom, never loved him and her fast move on to Mr Faizeyyy never happened and shes been single this whole time, she is now with LEE bryne gangboss son – POSSIBLY BROKEN UP NOW HOWEVER

Daisey loves animals but on holiday to Dubai was pictured with skinny malnourished monkeys on LEESHES and putting it all over her insta, lee put a picture of them posing with a drugged up lion, now got a puppy for valentines that she throws around for tiktoks and despite being hers cant live with her has to live with Lee

Daisey still catfishing people, photos and videos are v. v. different, now been caught out wearing bum pads due to the fact we continually post her photo shopped arse pictures and videos of her pancake side by side, when she forgets to wear her big bum pants you will spot her breaking her back distorting her body to achieve it

Tattle consensus that Daisey is very lost, constantly changing depending who she is with, after every break up posts about 'finding' herself again etc

Lambo man and Ellie are still arguing, archiving pics and unfollowing each other like the power couple they are, something went on on new years eve as the next day Lambo had an arm in cast

Their Instagram's are just them buying designer, Daisey eye fucking herself in the camera with the odd angry chavvy rant about something

Haters and this website DOES NOT BOTHER THEM AND THEY DONT CARE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL JUST BITTER AND JEALOUS AND HAVE SOMETHING MISSING IN OUR LIVES.... yet they consistently read here, reference it in their stories/uploads/tiktoks and seek out tweets about themselves as well as blocking anyone and EVERYONE that has liked or made a negative comment/criticized them as well as still messaging people off their dogs account meanwhile ignoring all the comments from their ‘fans’ there are people with insta pages dedicated to them that have never had a like or comment of either girls, yet they will seek and message people that have liked a comment about them on a different page (screenshots below)

Daisey continues to ask herself questions on Instagram, explaining why and how she is such a bad boss bitch and is so successful and admired at such a young age, despite looking the best part of 35 years old.

Daisey's been getting about in some very questionable, rascal fake designer gear that we can all spot from a mile off, but maybe she can't see how bad it is considering her latest eye test that she documented.

Our Nic is still making cakes, STILL wearing her white shirt.

Daisey has now followed sister Ellies footsteps in dating a criminal however wheres Ellies just attacked people virtually and robbed them, Daisey shown her up by dating a gang boss’s son, that is known for serial killings, selling heroin, decimating communities in Ireland, son that Daisey is dating is apparently not involved but what a lovely family he has J – possibly now broken up we are awaiting confirmation

Anyone who calls them out on bullshit/lies/holds them accountable is bad vibes and blocked

Daisey has been too busy to pass her driving test for 5 years but reads tattle daily and references it…. Imagine actively seeking negativity while preaching about good vibes and energy

Ellie has apparently moved to Dubai and that's her justification for breaking lockdown.... but is in the UK currently?

their shitty odolls collection
STOLE THE LOGO FROM SMALL LOCALLY OWNED BUSINESS THAT HAS DONE VERY WELL FOR ITSELF - OWEN DREW
Owen drew is apparently addressing this
Literally Gucci but replaced the GG with OD
Numerous reviews show quality is NOT worth the price despite what the odolls say
their November black Friday sale lasted 4 months
Not content with ripping off Gucci, cartier, PLT their new collection has taken the fred perry logo, turned it upside down (so none would notice) and a tacky bow at the bottom

Last two collections have not been stocked on ASOS

Tattle achievements

Odolls collection ripping off famous quotes and putting ellie and daiseys name under them which is completely against intellectual property laws, reported them to the office and all the quotes were removed from page

Daisey slagging off misguided trackies and telling people to buy her own brands whilst wearing/promoting misguided – sent to msisguided – no further partnership deals

NEWBIES

Please try not to de-rail the thread with things already discussed, tattle has a search function or if you want to know something specific type the words in google with O’Donnell and Tattlelife and it will bring up the page of that discussion

I suggest you start from first thread for full info and goss on these girls

ill keep checking for the next 20 minutes if anyone wants to add anything

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Nothereforlong6

Also, Ellie thinking fake troll accounts should be taken off Instagram for being fake..well I think “influencers” using filters and editing the fuck out of their faces should be removed too, for you know, being FAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Unknownfx

Came here to say this! SheLash... the tackiest salon going run by two sisters who are the most childish people I’ve seen on Instagram! They’ve been renovating this new salon for months, saying how “classy” it was going to be... then revealed this spray painted pebbledash monstrosity of Daisey O’Donnell and a naked woman with “pussy” tattooed on her vag... hardly “classy”! I wouldn’t be proud to have my face on the side of their building personally!
What has actually gone on with her face because I swear she’s morphing into Ellie?? It seems like he’s had so much more work done than just teeth View attachment 494157
What has actually gone on with her face because I swear she’s morphing into Ellie?? It seems like he’s had so much more work done than just teeth View attachment 494157
sorry I’m very new at using this site but this got posted the other day and was instantly deleted! I couldn’t believe it’s them!
AFF54EA3-201B-4663-B849-5388829B7FF2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
She has a dodgy nipple? Don’t know if I’m blind or what but what is her dodgy nipple? Are there other pictures? I’m confused sorry😂
We love a magnetic north pointing nip, r lucky Ellewhora has manifested herself 2 of those. That’s what happens when your plastic surgeon doesn’t like you but you can’t stop pumping plastic in your body #botchedbossbabe
E3B4B507-2D25-4585-9A2D-CD730918B818.jpeg
0CDFDB40-7FD7-4862-8886-1E4844B4346F.jpeg
ED5CF609-2DB8-4D57-ADB8-E473CF1B9402.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Cookie55

Side note who else wants Tattle to do something about these ads? They’ve become unbearable and sometimes cover up half my screen. I don’t mind ads, but the way this site has them set up is horrible.

Reactions: 47

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
When you thought Daisey was bad but this is supposed to be the same person 🤣 left isn’t even a picture it’s become an airbrushed painting. What was she even thinking, it’s so embarrassing cos no one actually looks like that. Imagine her followers run into her but don’t even recognize her as they get the Aliexpress version of those pics in real life. I did notice r bully is aging fast, she looks mid 30s on the right
D993888B-CB34-4D6F-9A65-298D8FBF7233.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
In all seriousness, it’s about time someone puts her in her place. Madison Sarah 2.0 but worse and she truly thinks she can get away with it all... ? Can’t keep her ass home, caught at house parties during lockdown, so desperate to even bring your 2 month old pup with you to “party”, jetting off countless times to Marbella and Dubai in a pandemic with your big sis who’s a nasty bully calling people out on their looks but changed every single feature on her face and still can’t stop Facetuning herself till she looks like a RuPaul Drag’s contestant. I’m afraid the rules don’t ever apply to them but especially Daisey’s grinding everyones gears at the moment. Just gonna say it, she needs to be cancelled. If only she was a nice girl but no truly vile attitude/personality. Karma really is taking its time, how about we let the @companies she does sponsored ads/posts know what we really think of our rule breaking moonhead (with 10 different faces)? Something needs to change. There’s plenty of screenshots, photo/video evidence to add. Not a good look for any business having this anti influencer promote their stuff, they definitely need to be aware of who’s actually representing their brand. Enough is enough Dais, you’ve been given plenty of time to wake up baby girl you’re not above anyone same rules for everyone also apply to you. Time’s up

• Heart

RateItOutOfTen

The fucking dogs instagram account has unfollowed her too😂😂😂

so either shes blocked the instagram account (most likely as its still following ellie, roxy vince and so on) or lee is not having it me gal and removed her lol

edit: its also not following lee, its definitely her that owns the account so at this point im lost shes basically an overgrown child

• Haha

Andreaohmy2

Jesus fucking christ can we all please not make this a thread on racism. I love being tan it brings out my eyes better, my hair, i look thinner and healthier. I like a tan and in no way am I taking away from what black women have had to endure. Its a preference to people just like colouring your hair a certain colour. I think people are being way too sensitive and seeing slights where there are none. Hell, we're even defending Dasiey over this! But can we please not turn on each other over a difference of opinion and all get back to the matter at hand - that Daisey and Ellie are twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She is so rude wtf!
This was me. I’m not bothered that she will know because I don’t come on this site to comment on influencers (I go on the TV/off topic stuff) so I can’t be accused of being a “troll” or “jealous”.
the video popped up on my feed & I was concerned for the dog. Never had an opinion on these girls before this but now it’s a negative one.
I wasn’t being rude, I didn’t attack her I just don’t think dogs should be used as accessories. She tried to say I treated my cat badly -
I have a video where I’m holding her but she’s quite clearly sat on my knee so her back end is still supported & that’s what my point was - she’s balancing this poor dog with 1 arm. It’s too little! It’s bum should be supported at all times when held. It shouldn’t have clothes on (unless a dog coat for bad weather IMO) or a heavy collar, it should have a harness due to its size. It also looks scared in the videos I’ve seen.
this was literally just a concerned animal lover to what I thought was a young misguided animal lover...turns out it was just a rude entitled girl that can’t take any advice/criticism. Even when it’s about animal welfare! Imagine being that arrogant you can’t even put your dog before your content!
I was going to fully argue with her but in the end I stood up for myself & then just blocked her.
I just hope the dog is okay 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 45