O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously
Exactly! A dog is not just for Valentine’s Day such selfish self-absorbed cunts! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So funny she’s acting surprised like wow I got a dog for Valentine’s Day yet in her tik tok video it’s pitch black and she’s got the outfit on from yesterday! Nah fifi the dog isn’t yours you’re not even allowed to taken MARBIE home...only for a visit! 🤣 fake to the core that girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s starting a collection of dogs brought for her by her past boyfriends😭😭😂 this is the second one. Plus simone won’t be avin it if she sees that dirty mut on her kitchen side

Great another dog to be dumped at her mums. Who buys someone a dog after 2 weeks of groping?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Goodness me Barts going to have his work cut out for him to beat a puppy !
Might have to be a car for Ellie !
We both know how competitive they are 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daisey can duck right off with the puppy the woman can’t even look after herself!! & Marbella really ? is she honestly that much of a bleeping airhead ! The next one will be called Dubai 🥴stupid chavy bleep ( & no I’m not sorry for calling her that because that’s exactly what she is ✌🏽) she should stick to photoshopping her flat arse & leave the poor dogs to people who actually have time & attention to give them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
So the only 2 pics she’s shared with her lil boy friend ...

1. He’s grabbing her fake titty
2. Daisey got her back bum flaps fully visible from the front somehow in the ponging black shorts that never come off while they look like they off their heads?

All class me gal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What an arrogant twit Ellie is

‘ since my video got 10 million views on Tiktok I’m going to post it here too’

duck me the sibling rivalry is REAL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So lees little sister also got a Pomeranian named bear so they both have dogs now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So basically the Byrne family were getting 2 dogs (can’t believe there would not be a waiting list for dogs like this) He said to Daisey one is yours but you can’t take it home it has to live here, so that when we break up you won’t get to keep the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So not only are they suppose to be isolating but they’ve also been mixing with others flouting lockdown rules and isolating rules again. This child is a family friends child who they’ve obviously been seeing since they’ve been back as Daisey didn’t know them before Lee

That little boy is the grandson of Maurice Sines (Google will give you more info then I’m willing to share!) he is a very old friend with Lee’s dad Liam. He owns luxury mobile home parks, one of which Lees family live (well keep a low profile) in. That’s where Daisey is now, I think that they might all live in the same park.... not that that excuses her seeing them!

Reactions: 7
What an arrogant twit Ellie is

‘ since my video got 10 million views on Tiktok I’m going to post it here too’

duck me the sibling rivalry is REAL
Ten million views for that shite ?! God is there honestly nothing else on tik tok for people to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So basically the Byrne family were getting 2 dogs (can’t believe there would not be a waiting list for dogs like this) He said to Daisey one is yours but you can’t take it home it has to live here, so that when we break up you won’t get to keep the dog 😂
Lee looks like a little boy. 👦🏻 This relationship won’t last long and he knows it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.