O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story she's very obviously in a caravan....I mean..... I dont want to be a snob but.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was literally just about to say this😳 she has no respect at all she literally knows them a wet week.
I’ve been with my boyfriend nearly 8 years and I would NEVER take a picture bent over in his mums kitchen wearing hardly any clothes. Trotting around dick number 6’s house is shorts shoved up her vagina and fake tits hanging out!
She’s such a bleeping skank!🤮

Also how sun damaged is her face 🥴
[/QUOewww! check tje state of
The way that little girl dances 🤢
so hes ‘bought’ a dog for a dog lol😂. treats it like a toy , making its own instagram aswell! what is wrong with you?? she is such a weirdo narcissist twit ughh . just tbe stuff she does is so fake , does she not think to herself and be like wtf is wrong with me?😂. obviously not. i can keep going on and on about her but whats the point, shes a belter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In her latest story there is another blonde girl dancing...not the 8 year old. Who is she? Or is it daisy without a filter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Ellie has changed her description about the 10 million followers to say ‘it went viral’ instead 😂 some valentines you’re having luv reading tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
On brother Mary’s stories she visited Daisey and Lee, so totally ignoring the rules! Twats

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I see Ellie has changed her description about the 10 million followers to say ‘it went viral’ instead 😂 some valentines you’re having luv reading tattle
they’re both just so self absorbed 🤣 have a day off the pair of yas! Hate tattle. Want it shutting down yet can’t stay away! They live there life by it.

Morning fifi hope you’re watching TZ on CGD and seeing how he’s treats a real lady not a chavvy, immature, jealous little girl like you 🤣 not’avin it me gal!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So fake seeing as they break up and archive their photos on a weekly basis. It’s sad that a toxic relationship like this has had so many views, it’s certainly not one I aspire to have. All fake for the gram, oh well we all know the truth, Bart walking around with his bandage on cause he’s actually a violent criminal, whatever floats your boat Ellie

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know where Lee and his family live? (I’m assuming he still lives at home?)
Is Simoan his mum or step mother? x

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where Lee and his family live? (I’m assuming he still lives at home?)
Is Simoan his mum or step mother? x
I've read his da is hiding out in Birmingham, family home in Ireland where lee used to live was boarded up by CAB april/may this year, not sure if hes still in Ireland?

Reactions: 5
I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously
It’s from Tiffany puppies- they usually import them from Russia. Molly Mae had a Pomeranian like this from Tiffany puppies and he died within about a week of her having it because his skull hadn’t developed properly and part of his brain was exposed and didn’t have the white blood cells to fight infection. This is the problem when dogs are bred to be so tiny and in god knows what conditions on that puppy farm in Russia. I’m genuinely worried for this dog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It’s from Tiffany puppies- they usually import them from Russia. Molly Mae had a Pomeranian like this from Tiffany puppies and he died within about a week of her having it because his skull hadn’t developed properly and part of his brain was exposed and didn’t have the white blood cells to fight infection. This is the problem when dogs are bred to be so tiny and in god knows what conditions on that puppy farm in Russia. I’m genuinely worried for this dog.
And she said it was from the U.K. - liar

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how anyone can buy a puppy from a farm especially puppies that are imported from other countries not knowing anything about the conditions the mum is kept in and how many times she is breed. But I guess as long as they get their cute little puppy who cares. 💔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How do you know it’s definitely from there?

How do you know it’s definitely from there?
From Tiffany puppies or Russia? Tiffany puppies has commented on both pics daisey has put on and on the dogs Instagram. They usually do this if the dog is from their ‘company’. I’m not saying it’s 100% from Russia but this company are known for importing their dogs from Russia and having the tiniest dogs out there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.