O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 + 11 oh wait

plus it doesn’t include the day you land

I’m going to report her to the police using her work business address

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Regardless of her telling people she’s ‘completed isolation’ she’s literally posting about being in some one else’s house.. which is still against the lockdown rules. I’m so fed up of how dumb she is

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She now wearing matching to him likes shr did her mate leigh lol glasses and Canada goose same as him how cringe how old is she meant to be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Regardless of her telling people she’s ‘completed isolation’ she’s literally posting about being in some one else’s house.. which is still against the lockdown rules. I’m so fed up of how dumb she is
I think she’s so unlikeable because she lies constantly and is so obsessed with herself. Ellie really doesn’t post 30 pics of herself everyday More professional

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Absolutely! She’s a disgrace really thinks she can do what ever she wants. I’m also fed up of the amount of people (albeit mainly teenage girls and bots) who still worship and suck up to her.

Plus Ive seen her arse more than I’ve seen anyone else’s arse (the flat patty one and the over sized badly filtered one).

All in all I don’t think I could be more annoyed with her than I am right now 😑😑😑

I think she’s so unlikeable because she lies constantly and is so obsessed with herself. Ellie really doesn’t post 30 pics of herself everyday More professional

Ellie is annoying in her own way.

Reactions: 17
So they had to fly back for a really important photo shoot, I think they’re launching either cosmetics or their gym stuff this time around

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Funny how Daisey had to fly to Dubai for a really important photo shoot for the bring it back collection. There aren’t even any photos of them on the website to buy that collection, it’s just a model!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they had to fly back for a really important photo shoot, I think they’re launching either cosmetics or their gym stuff this time around
Oh important photo shoot right, almost thought Ellenwhore would have come back cause she’s had enough of gallivanting for 1 month and a half across the world in a pandemic in Dubai/Maldives, and realized it’s about time to do her part and stay dfq home, delusional knobheads with no common sense, empathy, decency OR real work ethic, makes me vomit the pair of ‘em, they need to be cancelled🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.