O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For clarification I really don’t care how and who people sleep with or how many for that matter...but when she acted all holy with her claims and now she’s probably given more rides out in Dubai than the local fairground it’s funny 😅
Yeah I wouldnt be arsed at all its the years of the holier then thou act one, man then two- before people go in on us for slut shaming again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember last year when daisey said she had only ever been with two men in her life? More like 2 a holiday now 🤣
Acting all virtuous. Now she stands there getting her tit groped for r Nic to like, coz she’s an actual boss babe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
C651E26C-E8AB-4872-98CB-2BF115870E5C.png

Just seen this comment on the odolls tiktok of course there’s always someone licking there arse as per usual 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why do they feel the need to show everyone their arse? They all do this? The looking over your shoulder sticking your arse out photo, who cares if you have a big bum 🤷‍♀️ All these influencers are so vain!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else noticed daisey hasn't mentioned she's a scorpio in ages? I bet the new bf doesn't believe in horoscopes so she's dropped it out of her personality while she's with him lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Anyone else noticed daisey hasn't mentioned she's a scorpio in ages? I bet the new bf doesn't believe in horoscopes so she's dropped it out of her personality while she's with him lol
I bet next she will get her stupid tattoo removed 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.