O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the trying to make her arse look big from the side from me 🤣 looks deformed
I would agree with everyone that her Facetune can be a little wonky at times, but I don’t think the bum was edited here. Try the same pose in the mirror (just did myself haha), and you’ll see all of our bums look like that in that particular pose. If anything, she is forever posing to look like she doesn’t have a flat batty.

Daisey is posting old pics again. Reminiscing I’m sure, but I couldn’t help but notice how much healthier she looked then. I know people have said they like her with a bit more weight on her, but I personally think she looked better before. She has a small / narrow build, so any weight on her makes her look puffier. That combined with the bad habits didn’t help. Also, I caught the rare question box!

Additionally, Daisey, I’m happy you’re embracing your real lips finally. They look lovely. Ellie, on the other hand, is looking like a sex blow up doll. Don’t be that

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who the F actually asks these questions about their brand on the Q&A of Daisey? Hard to imagine anyone is really interested

• Haha
Reactions: 11
8BA7E2B8-8DEC-4391-A4C6-92A577C11D82.png

she constantly contradicts herself, didn’t she say a month ago that she’s only move out of home when she had a husband??
D1574A7B-B793-4052-9E50-8BAD51F4E0C0.png

here she asking herself this so she can show off her ‘boyfriend’ 🙄

Just can’t stand how much she bullshits. Everything about her is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 432739
she constantly contradicts herself, didn’t she say a month ago that she’s only move out of home when she had a husband??
View attachment 432742
here she asking herself this so she can show off her ‘boyfriend’ 🙄

Just can’t stand how much she bullshits. Everything about her is fake
What a bloody weird question! If I was asking that question (and I can’t think of any scenario where I would) I would be more interested in if they’d dated people from much further away like from Australia, NZ, maybe parts of Europe etc where they have completely different cultures. But then I guess we all know Daisey isn’t at all interested in other cultures, she made that perfectly clear in Dubai!

Also, she’s only dated Jordan, Tom, Faizer & this guy hasn’t she? So it’s a very bizarre question that she’s obviously asked herself 🙄 oh and final rant, doesn’t he actually live in the UK anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dissolved your filler to become ‘100% Daisey again’ but your tits are still fake, your eye colour is fake, you edit every single photo and have a filter on in every single story... make it make sense Sherlock O’Donnell 🤷‍♀️

B5FBC754-19B1-43C0-9691-0307790B328A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Anyone else remember last year when daisey said she had only ever been with two men in her life? More like 2 a holiday now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Daisey with lees little sister seems she moved in with them already 🤣 wtf
Well well well, which one of you called it that she was at his house?
we’re too clever for you and your manchild.
Also I had a look on his sisters tik tok....what the duck! She’s like 8 - twerking and gyrating a camera

Anyone else remember last year when daisey said she had only ever been with two men in her life? More like 2 a holiday now 🤣
Hahaha next q&a somone ask her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah she wont be mentioning that anymore I bet 😆
For clarification I really don’t care how and who people sleep with or how many for that matter...but when she acted all holy with her claims and now she’s probably given more rides out in Dubai than the local fairground it’s funny 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.