O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how quickly Daisey normally deletes negative comments, I was quite surprised to find these gems on one of her ridiculous reels. I do love how all the negative comments have the most likes

Reactions: 24
Daisey is obviously trying to prove she’s a fAsHIoN InFluEnSeR still by this vid. The thing is, she’s still not influencing anyone, we were all in lockdown in winter whilst she galavanted round Dubai in barely anything. So out of touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
‘iM a FaShIoN iNfLuEnCeR’

ok Daisey... let us know when all the people uve inflenced fashion upon start wearing their knickers over the top of a stinky bodysuit that goes right up their flaps... I’ll wait

what does she actually mean by this post anyway? Like it’s not justifying you being fake just because you’re a ‘fashion influencer’.... you’re still just ask fake even if you don’t want to influence it?

deserve all the stick you get babe

Reactions: 33

She dresses how Cher Lloyd used to dress in her early years of fame

Reactions: 48
Never seen tackier in all me life .

Anyone that thinks she’s a fashion influencer needs their head checked

Reactions: 21
I'm honestly worried for me gal Daisey considering how high she has those shorts reefed up her fairy when she's out and about (and when gymming?). She'd want a Canesten sponsorship with the amount of yeast infections she must get

Reactions: 29
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Reactions: 5
Fresh batch of fake followers for our gal..Don’t you feel sad for yourself doing this Daisey? It’s massively embarrassing
imagine having this on your weekly to do list: “bUy foLLoWeRs”

tragic

who are you influencing fifi ?! spam accounts?? no wonder your cOnTeNt is shit

Reactions: 19
Fresh batch of fake followers for our gal..Don’t you feel sad for yourself doing this Daisey? It’s massively embarrassing
Jesus Christ . She doesn’t even care whether they look real or not anymore. Her and Ellie are really going hell for leather in buying followers these days. Wish insta would ban this buying follower activity. Surely any reputable business looking through their followers would be suspicious about how many real followers they have??

Let’s face it, neither of them are fashion influencers, just girls who buy followers and constantly eye f*ck the camera!
Ellie’s latest story proves how knowledgeable she is about fashion- “I’m wearing this cute jumper, it’s so stretchy”
ELLIE hun it’s not a jumper it’s a top and it’s a crop top at that, it’s not supposed to be stretched down get a better vocabulary for describing clothes, everything is just Cute

Attachments

What are them sunglasses about ? she reminds of Mike teavee off Willy wonka

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.