O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were born and raised in Huddersfield, went to basic schools and no one liked them even back then. Especially Ellie she got basically bullied out of college which is 100% something no one should have to go through but it was very self inflicted.
What was she like at college? I remember when I used to follow them she mentioned about being bullied out of college. She doesn’t seem like she has any friends other than her ‘influencer’ ones

Reactions: 1
I didn’t go to her college but I’ve heard from many people she was just very self involved and would be very bitchy, kinda like a high school mean girl and people saw through it and it blew up in her face. People didn’t rate her as much as she thought. I don’t think anyone intended to even be mean to her it was more a case of she could dish it out but couldn’t take it.

Did she go to Shelley High sixth form, New College or Greenhead? Doubt she’d be clever enough for GHC though!

Makes me laugh when the lot of them posting about BLM when one of Ellie’s best mates was called out for being racist and is again now what a muppet 🤢

Im really not clued up on all this. Wen u go do u have to isolate for 2 weeks (or is that not everywhere) & will stuff be open ?
No idea it was a really good price though and has free ammendments, so figured I would book it and assess it closer to the time. I have booked 2 this week one for July and one in August.The 2 week isolation when I get back here is no issue as I work remotely anyway. Yes things are open at the places I have booked, can sit outside and eat , water park is open too ( but not sure about that one even though the kids will be busting to go)

Honestly I am not expecting the July one to go ahead but I'm happy to keep reviewing it right up until the day of departure so we will see

Reactions: 5
Surely you should have figured that out before you booked screams selfish to me 🤔
I havent booked a holiday... thats why im asking the person that has.

No idea it was a really good price though and has free ammendments, so figured I would book it and assess it closer to the time. I have booked 2 this week one for July and one in August.The 2 week isolation when I get back here is no issue as I work remotely anyway. Yes things are open at the places I have booked, can sit outside and eat , water park is open too ( but not sure about that one even though the kids will be busting to go)

Honestly I am not expecting the July one to go ahead but I'm happy to keep reviewing it right up until the day of departure so we will see
Ah ok thank u! Hopefully they go ahead, hassle free🤞

Holly boon, there’s videos on YouTube ‘exposing’ with her tweets in. Can’t stand her she’s awful

Reactions: 2
I havent booked a holiday... thats why im asking the person that has.

Ah ok thank u! Hopefully they go ahead, hassle free🤞
Thanks, luckily it's not the end of the world if it doesn't. Might buy an odolls cap to take with me 😂😂

• Haha
I’m all for people sharing the BLM movement and I fully support the cause. But why do I find myself getting annoyed with these girls for it? Is it because I know they’re doing it to ‘gain followers’? Or to make themselves appear more approachable and likeable? It’s pathetic... the sister in law Roxy has put a story up about BLM and we’ll it just shows how uneducated they all are
duck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️ These girls 🙄

The company Daisey is promoting and getting her sofas from: honey I’m home, as stated before on the thread, are scammers - giving free furniture to celebs / influencers to promote and then any real customers they scam and threaten. But they’ve also scammed and done shite jobs for people who are in the public eye and have plenty followers!
7B56C684-C0BC-45CA-9616-07968C5F975A.jpeg
@makeupbycarmenx on Instagram has gone into detail about her experience - she paid £16k upfront for shoddily painted eBay furniture and horrible quality ‘bespoke’ furniture which didn’t fit in the spaces, broke or fell apart and wasn’t at all what she ordered. She was heavily pregnant and when she questioned them they threatened her & her family with violence so she’s now taken it to court. All the info & pics is in her highlights.
A lawyer has contacted Carmen who is in the process of a case against the celebrities & influencers who promote this, as its false advertising and scamming on their part - they should be doing their own due diligence into what they promote and advertise and they are advertising a fraudulent company unbeknown to their followers. so sick that the likes of Daisey will allow followers to be conned and threatened from their advertising.

Daisey hun - ya sofas gonna fall apart x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The company Daisey is promoting and getting her sofas from: honey I’m home, as stated before on the thread, are scammers - giving free furniture to celebs / influencers to promote and then any real customers they scam and threaten. But they’ve also scammed and done shite jobs for people who are in the public eye and have plenty followers! View attachment 147268@makeupbycarmenx on Instagram has gone into detail about her experience - she paid £16k upfront for shoddily painted eBay furniture and horrible quality ‘bespoke’ furniture which didn’t fit in the spaces, broke or fell apart and wasn’t at all what she ordered. She was heavily pregnant and when she questioned them they threatened her & her family with violence so she’s now taken it to court. All the info & pics is in her highlights.
A lawyer has contacted Carmen who is in the process of a case against the celebrities & influencers who promote this, as its false advertising and scamming on their part - they should be doing their own due diligence into what they promote and advertise and they are advertising a fraudulent company unbeknown to their followers. so sick that the likes of Daisey will allow followers to be conned and threatened from their advertising.

Wow really interesting reading up on all that. They’ve got such a large following as well, disgusting for them to treat people that way.

Daisey doesn’t give a duck though lol all she cares about is looking good

Reactions: 3
I'm sure they'll make Tom and Daisey's sofa to a really high standard, they just won't for the customers paying like £20,000 lol

The company Daisey is promoting and getting her sofas from: honey I’m home, as stated before on the thread, are scammers - giving free furniture to celebs / influencers to promote and then any real customers they scam and threaten. But they’ve also scammed and done shite jobs for people who are in the public eye and have plenty followers! View attachment 147268@makeupbycarmenx on Instagram has gone into detail about her experience - she paid £16k upfront for shoddily painted eBay furniture and horrible quality ‘bespoke’ furniture which didn’t fit in the spaces, broke or fell apart and wasn’t at all what she ordered. She was heavily pregnant and when she questioned them they threatened her & her family with violence so she’s now taken it to court. All the info & pics is in her highlights.

I saw this the other day I can’t believe Daisey and Tom are still promoting it! They should be telling everyone it was a mistake ! Just car about the money not there reputation

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.