O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when Daisey does videos talking to camera (not her usual bum poking out or holding her hand to her face posing) so you can really see how much goddam filler she’s had put in her head at her age! Her top lip has had so much Botox put in it it’s literally dropped on one side and she looks like she’s talking out of one side of her mouth...not to mention the amount of chin filler in there that literally makes lines at the bottom of her cheeks when her mouth moves also. Looks like a puppet. She must have been inspired to use excess amounts of injectables by Tom, coz god he’s had a lot too. Seems face injections aren’t the only injections they like either, they both definitely use melanotan as well, you can tell by the colour of Daiseys deep orange tan and the way her freckles come out in the summer- dead give away.

Reactions: 4
I love it when Daisey does videos talking to camera (not her usual bum poking out or holding her hand to her face posing) so you can really see how much goddam filler she’s had put in her head at her age! Her top lip has had so much Botox put in it it’s literally dropped on one side and she looks like she’s talking out of one side of her mouth...not to mention the amount of chin filler in there that literally makes lines at the bottom of her cheeks when her mouth moves also. Looks like a puppet. She must have been inspired to use excess amounts of injectables by Tom, coz god he’s had a lot too. Seems face injections aren’t the only injections they like either, they both definitely use melanotan as well, you can tell by the colour of Daiseys deep orange tan and the way her freckles come out in the summer- dead give away.
Agree!!
tom looks very very feminine now the amount of tit he has had done! Far too preened 😂😂😂
She will regret all her fillers in a few years!! She already looks in her 30’s can you imagine when she actually is 30! More work done and will look like someone from botched 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Daisy drive? All I ever see is her getting driven around by everyone else? Does atom have to go pick her up like a child everyday?

Pretty when influencers that are actually liked release a collection it sells out within minutes (saffron barker for example) has any of their stuff sold out? It’s deffo going to be a flop. What a waste of money and whoever invested in it is going to be kicking themselves!
I don’t drive and I’m much older than daisey 🥴 my partner drives me around lol but then again I don’t film myself singing or posing in his car 🤪

A friend of mine has ordered items from their clothing line and said their sizing is so off..... almost like China sizing. She’s a petite 10 but likes to wear things oversize...... a size 12 didn’t even fit 😳

I don’t drive and I’m much older than daisey 🥴 my partner drives me around lol but then again I don’t film myself singing or posing in his car 🤪

A friend of mine has ordered items from their clothing line and said their sizing is so off..... almost like China sizing. She’s a petite 10 but likes to wear things oversize...... a size 12 didn’t even fit 😳
where is it produced 👀

Agree!!
tom looks very very feminine now the amount of tit he has had done! Far too preened 😂😂😂
She will regret all her fillers in a few years!! She already looks in her 30’s can you imagine when she actually is 30! More work done and will look like someone from botched 😂😂😂😂😂
So true! He does look so feminine in the lips and eyes! He definitely does something with his eyelashes too. I was honestly shocked when it was her 21st birthday recently I thought she was at least 25! But as you said looking like 30. Looking overdone like this will go out of style again soon (just like the skinny to curvy transition) and then all of these types will be washed up and replaced for natural beautys.

Wow really interesting reading up on all that. They’ve got such a large following as well, disgusting for them to treat people that way.

Daisey doesn’t give a duck though lol all she cares about is
The company Daisey is promoting and getting her sofas from: honey I’m home, as stated before on the thread, are scammers - giving free furniture to celebs / influencers to promote and then any real customers they scam and threaten. But they’ve also scammed and done shite jobs for people who are in the public eye and have plenty followers! View attachment 147268@makeupbycarmenx on Instagram has gone into detail about her experience - she paid £16k upfront for shoddily painted eBay furniture and horrible quality ‘bespoke’ furniture which didn’t fit in the spaces, broke or fell apart and wasn’t at all what she ordered. She was heavily pregnant and when she questioned them they threatened her & her family with violence so she’s now taken it to court. All the info & pics is in her highlights.
A lawyer has contacted Carmen who is in the process of a case against the celebrities & influencers who promote this, as its false advertising and scamming on their part - they should be doing their own due diligence into what they promote and advertise and they are advertising a fraudulent company unbeknown to their followers. so sick that the likes of Daisey will allow followers to be conned and threatened from their advertising.

Daisey hun - ya sofas gonna fall apart x
Aye I found lots of horrible story’s about them ok Facebook like I said just before I went to buy a sofa for my son and daughter in law. There should be a wee thread for them.

Had to comment as this has been bothering me!
So... if daiseys bum is real... she’s definitely taken steroids. & let me tell you why. That growth if it’s real or if it’s just angles idk but if it’s real! Isn’t possible in 6 months... it’s just not. I’m a qualified trainer and the Tammy hembrow bum look takes a lot of hard work & persistence NOT any of the basic tit she’s been posting on her stories. You need to mega weight train for that kind of outcome and I mean hard for a very long time. Not just use a booty band.

So... if daiseys bum is real... she’s definitely taken steroids. & let me tell you why. That growth if it’s real or if it’s just angles idk but if it’s real! Isn’t possible in 6 months... it’s just not. I’m a qualified trainer and the Tammy hembrow bum look takes a lot of hard work & persistence NOT any of the basic tit she’s been posting on her stories. You need to mega weight train for that kind of outcome and I mean hard for a very long time. Not just use a booty band.
Oh for sure she is going on them! Her bro Vinnie has the roid head look....Or she has had a Brazilian butt lift .... I’m thinking she would have the other side affects of roids such as deeper voice, extra body hair, bigger camel 🐫 toe 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh for sure she is going on them! Her bro Vinnie has the roid head look....Or she has had a Brazilian butt lift .... I’m thinking she would have the other side affects of roids such as deeper voice, extra body hair, bigger camel 🐫 toe 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s true he does now I’ve looked! From the way she looks I don’t think she’s proper abusing them but it definitely looks like she’s dabbling with them enough to enhance herself quicker. Ether that or bbl! It’s actually shocking the amount of people who use different types of enhancement drugs but I think it’s wrong of her to pretend to her followers it’s all hard work. She doesn’t even use her bands properly anyway, not that they do anything but tome anyway! & don’t get me started on her form. But it’s just so many lies. From her botched face to the barbie doll boobs. It’s cringe. Sad because she could actually be a nice girl if she dropped the act and the attitude. I don’t mind Ellie so much she’s a bit of an air head but she’s not as full of bs.

Reactions: 1
Her at home work outs may not be enough to grow ur ass but at the gym she was using weights and not light ones. I def think her ass 100% real and no bbl involved. Its not THAT big.

Her at home work outs may not be enough to grow ur ass but at the gym she was using weights and not light ones. I def think her ass 100% real and no bbl involved. Its not THAT big.
I’m talking about what she’s gone from & to in a short space of time. If you go on her “fitness” highlights from 15 weeks ago she can’t even do a proper press up so If she’s not actually got strength enough to do that so there’s no way she’s built massive leg strength without gaining at least some upper body strength... & the weights she lifts at home are sand weights (they look a lot heavier than they are) but just my opinion based on observation 🙃 but as I previously said it could all just be an illusion from her stance and angles or editing.

She’s still at it 😑
I checked out the Instagram page of the make up artist (Carmen) someone posted earlier. This woman has done Daisey‘s make up on several occasions! Even at Daisey’s or Ellie’s birthday celebration. So they surely know each other. Plus there were so many people reposting the mua‘s stories etc. No way Daisey didn’t see ANY of that.

Reactions: 6
TL;DR
ok so I do see why they lie about their boobs. They know they have tiny little girls as fans, and they don’t want girls to get fake boobs because daisey and Ellie said they have them. Girls will be influenced by the images anyway, but this helps D&E not feel as guilty about it, since they never talk about it/promote it. It’s probably only obvious to older people with some life experience, but undoubtedly little girls will put themselves through hell because they want to emulate these girls.

Wow @ Daisey working with the scam company. She’s young but clued up and should know better. She has enough money to buy her own furniture and although I like her and Ellie, this puts me off.

I know they make a fairly vapid and pointless mark on the internet, but I like them for escapism. I can’t relate to their family or home life so I find it somewhat interesting when I’m bored. I never thought they caused any controversy until I came here lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.