O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to wear a cap which says “odolls” on

Is there information where the clothes are actually made? I know ALOT about the clothing industry hmmm 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed as soon as tattle said the girls never use their platform for anything serious that’s going on in the world she posts about George Llyod and black lives mattering. I’m glad she has but she defo got the idea from here, hi Ellie 👋🏼

• Haha
Sorry commenting so I can follow this... I’ve followed the girls for quite a few years, I don’t have much of an opinion on Ellie, If I’m honest I do really like her. I think the girls are both really pretty but...

I cannot stand Daisey. She blocks you at any chance she gets. I liked a comment about how chilidish it is how often her and Tom break up, delete all their pictures etc and get back together a couple of days later and she blocked me, along with her Mum who blocked me.... She comes across as the most self absorbed, bitchiest girl. Definitley one of the girls as mentioned above who walk around like they’re God’s gift... she just comes across as so immature and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry commenting so I can follow this... I’ve followed the girls for quite a few years, I don’t have much of an opinion on Ellie, If I’m honest I do really like her. I think the girls are both really pretty but...

I cannot stand Daisey. She blocks you at any chance she gets. I liked a comment about how chilidish it is how often her and Tom break up, delete all their pictures etc and get back together a couple of days later and she blocked me, along with her Mum who blocked me.... She comes across as the most self absorbed, bitchiest girl. Definitley one of the girls as mentioned above who walk around like they’re God’s gift... she just comes across as so immature and nasty.
I am assuming you have never seen them in Dolls house in Leeds?

She tries to say that Tom named the bar after her, it isn't "Toms bar" it is owned by Kane Towning (Ko Kane) also. Kane puts the most work into it, he is there every weekend and his wife also does the bar work.

You honestly should see them in there, its SO embarrassing like actual cringe.

Reactions: 3
Also it’s sad to me how much they edit their bodies, Daisey in particular, and how she poses while literally breaking all bones in her back.

I’ve got a body really similar to Daisey’s (bar the massive fake tits) and I use to love seeing Daisey so confident about having such a slim figure (something I an so so self conscious of).

The girls didn’t need any work done either, they’re naturally very pretty.
As I’ve seen in a previous comment, girls like them will always think they can do something to make themselves more attractive. Their whole following comes from how they look, when do you see an ‘average’ or ‘unnattractive’ influencer...

I am assuming you have never seen them in Dolls house in Leeds?

She tries to say that Tom named the bar after her, it isn't "Toms bar" it is owned by Kane Towning (Ko Kane) also. Kane puts the most work into it, he is there every weekend and his wife also does the bar work.

You honestly should see them in there, its SO embarrassing like actual cringe.

Wow!!! Just goes to show you that these influencers make out like they’re angels lol... pls spill about how they act in there... sounds like girls that spend their nights in a club round my way.. 🥴🥴

Also it’s sad to me how much they edit their bodies, Daisey in particular, and how she poses while literally breaking all bones in her back.

I’ve got a body really similar to Daisey’s (bar the massive fake tits) and I use to love seeing Daisey so confident about having such a slim figure (something I an so so self conscious of).

The girls didn’t need any work done either, they’re naturally very pretty.
As I’ve seen in a previous comment, girls like them will always think they can do something to make themselves more attractive. Their whole following comes from how they look, when do you see an ‘average’ or ‘unnattractive’ influencer...

Wow!!! Just goes to show you that these influencers make out like they’re angels lol... pls spill about how they act in there... sounds like girls that spend their nights in a club round my way.. 🥴🥴
They act like the bar is for them only. The dress code is "dress to impress" basically, no branded polos. Girls have to wear dresses... that sort of vibe.

They have like bottles of vodkas come over to them with barbie dolls and a dolls house, pretty embarrassing. I only went in once for a Christmas night out with work and I'm definitely in no rush to go back

I live in Leeds and have been in dolls house twice Daisey hangs over the bar like she’s working there putting stuff under the bar she is very skinny and has no arse at all she does sort of looks like her pictures but they are definitely very edited. Never seen Ellie but Daisey just swings off Toms neck and walks round like she owns the place I have spoke to Tom before on a different night out and tbh he was very nice very polite.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just realised that they’re offering Klarna and it actually disgusts me to think that young girls are potentially getting into debt to buy one of their overpriced caps.

The FAQ page on their website doesn’t even state the interest rate ffs.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I live in Leeds and have been in dolls house twice Daisey hangs over the bar like she’s working there putting stuff under the bar she is very skinny and has no arse at all she does sort of looks like her pictures but they are definitely very edited. Never seen Ellie but Daisey just swings off Toms neck and walks round like she owns the place I have spoke to Tom before on a different night out and tbh he was very nice very polite.
hahahaha them promo vids they make and she flicks her bleeping hair

B836C97F-1331-4DE7-B3F0-61052535A443.jpeg
Imagine what the unfiltered Daisey O’Donnell looks like 😂😂 she’s still pretty but a different person

They act like the bar is for them only. The dress code is "dress to impress" basically, no branded polos. Girls have to wear dresses... that sort of vibe.

They have like bottles of vodkas come over to them with barbie dolls and a dolls house, pretty embarrassing. I only went in once for a Christmas night out with work and I'm definitely in no rush to go back
Why would you even name your club the dolls house? Cringe as duck

Reactions: 2
Daisey's now admitting that some fake AirPods she promoted in the past were a scam and the company has taken people's money and run. Great influencing there 👏👏

She says she didn't know this before encouraging all her followers to buy from them but honestly what did she expect? She promotes so many companies which just don't seem legitimate at all. But who cares as long as Daisey gets her money 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s just booked flights to go on holiday 1st July, my god that girl does not have any brain cells

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen them post all the people wearing their stuff... i would never wear anything with some influencers name plastered over it its like you’re wearing their bleeping merch... are we 13 year old fangirls again...

And for her to book a flight 😭😭😭 highly doubt anyone will be going on holiday anytime soon even over the next few months and even if you did i think its so ridiculously selfish

Just seen them post all the people wearing their stuff... i would never wear anything with some influencers name plastered over it its like you’re wearing their bleeping merch... are we 13 year old fangirls again...

And for her to book a flight 😭😭😭 highly doubt anyone will be going on holiday anytime soon even over the next few months and even if you did i think its so ridiculously selfish
if you choose to not go on holidays that’s up to you but I don’t think it’s stupid or selfish or silly to go on holidays...

im no fan of the Otrolls 😂 but I guarantee a lot of people will be booking flights as soon as they can

I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting on a plane when this is over with regurgitated air 🤣🤣 sorry don’t come for me. But she’s so stupid, Spain’s literally closed its borders to us, shows how out of touch they are.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.