O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for people sharing the BLM movement and I fully support the cause. But why do I find myself getting annoyed with these girls for it? Is it because I know they’re doing it to ‘gain followers’? Or to make themselves appear more approachable and likeable? It’s pathetic... the sister in law Roxy has put a story up about BLM and we’ll it just shows how uneducated they all are
I’ve always thought Roxy seemed quite sweet but that story just had me in tears

Reactions: 1
I can't say too much, but she isn't as nice as everyone thinks x
aw mannnn😭 gotta spill the T one day, but yeah Ive heard similar!!!

its such a shame tbh because all 3 of them are beautiful girls and the heart just doesssss not matchhhh

I always thought that roxy came of as really sweet and innocent, yea a bit dense but quite down to earth. This is purely from little stuff i have seen on insta but obviously i could be wrong.

Does Daisy drive? All I ever see is her getting driven around by everyone else? Does atom have to go pick her up like a child everyday?

Surely that will flop... let’s see when the “reductions” start lol
Pretty when influencers that are actually liked release a collection it sells out within minutes (saffron barker for example) has any of their stuff sold out? It’s deffo going to be a flop. What a waste of money and whoever invested in it is going to be kicking themselves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Daisy drive? All I ever see is her getting driven around by everyone else? Does atom have to go pick her up like a child everyday?
nope and I’m sure a couple of months ago she put she was going to start driving lessons... that went out the window lol

Why would you release your own clothes collection, them wear and promote other brands.

These influencers are as clued up as they think.

• Haha
The company Daisey is promoting and getting her sofas from: honey I’m home, as stated before on the thread, are scammers - giving free furniture to celebs / influencers to promote and then any real customers they scam and threaten. But they’ve also scammed and done shite jobs for people who are in the public eye and have plenty followers!
Thanks for posting this. It’s shocking how many dodgy companies Daisey promotes! I think she’s trying to portray herself as a ‘lifestyle influencer’ now just so she can get a wider variety of free stuff (furniture, fitness stuff etc. not just crappy clothing)

Why would you release your own clothes collection, them wear and promote other brands.

These influencers are as clued up as they think.
Because they don’t own much of the company. Both girls only own 25% of the ‘ODolls Collection’ company and someone else called Jade Waldock owns the remaining 50% (significant control). Essentially they’re just selling their name and image to the brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Pretty when influencers that are actually liked release a collection it sells out within minutes (saffron barker for example) has any of their stuff sold out? It’s deffo going to be a flop. What a waste of money and whoever invested in it is going to be kicking themselves!
No she still gets on the half fair on the school bus with toms son 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because they don’t own much of the company. Both girls only own 25% of the ‘ODolls Collection’ company and someone else called Jade Waldock owns the remaining 50% (significant control). Essentially they’re just selling their name and image to the brand.
Oh wow didn’t know this! Very interesting. I’m sure they understand that this clothing line won’t last as their ‘empire’ and it would be impossible to make it their main source of income, so they can’t sacrifice the brand deals and paid promotions from other brands.

Reactions: 2
Oh wow didn’t know this! Very interesting. I’m sure they understand that this clothing line won’t last as their ‘empire’ and it would be impossible to make it their main source of income, so they can’t sacrifice the brand deals and paid promotions from other brands.
Probably why they're branching out into cosmetics, because they don't do as many cosmetics deals
Wonder if their cosmetics line will be "affordable" with a hundred pound price tag

After being called out on here and on Instagram regarding their illegal returns policy for sale items I am pleased to report that it appears to have been revised.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.