O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe the way they're speaking to potential customers

The people buying the stuff are the people wanting to impress them, I wonder how many girls will buy, tag them in their story to get their attention then return it for their £100 back :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I hate the collection. I genuinely do. I knew it was going to be tacky but I didn’t think they would try overprice it. This is going to be fun to watch.

Reactions: 7
very beige and black i would rather spend £100 at zara and get some lovely classy clothes they have no clue about fashion they only wear clothes sent to them or really tacky fendi and gucci

Reactions: 8
Hey , new here 👋

I know someone who knows the girls really well . Apparently both girls have had a lot of work done.. nose job as previously mentioned and both had their boobs done along with fillers etc. It seems the mother has been very pushy with them and wants them both to make a lot of money and be well known at any cost 🙄
Also told that they are both sun worshippers and sun damage is already starting to show on Daisy 😳 no surprise there .
Can’t be doing with either of them
Tacky girls =
Tacky clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Cheap and tacky Chavs who had the opportunity to have their own brand and then it turned out to be a copy of Gucci 😂😂😂😂😂 typical

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So much for diversity 🤣 they’re so NOT business savvy it’s a joke, most businesses are picking up that people want more diversity when it comes to models but these conceited girls couldn’t possibly have anyone else modelling the clothes but them. No models of various sizes and ethnicities. Just them. Vain and useless.
(plus the clothes are vile and tacky)

Can’t get over the price! Deary me, £35 for a cap?! I treated myself to a plain black NY cap a while back from JD sports to hide my mug when I’m out walking the roads and it was £17 and paying that broke my heart for a cap 😂 I could buy 2 NY caps and still have enough for a £1 mix up for the price of one of theirs, crazy! And the screen shots Daisy has put up of young girls ordering £100s Of worth of stuff, definitely mummy and daddy’s money!

Reactions: 9
I’m blocked aswel after a comment about price etc 😂😂😂 what a shambles of a “business”

• Haha
Have you seen the returns policy? Clearly they need some info on the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 🤦🏼‍♀️. With an online purchase distance selling applies and you have 14 days to cancel your order then a further 14 days to return it, regardless of whether or not it is sale items. If I were going to purchase anything from them (which I wouldn’t), I’d have the common sense to pay via credit card for extra protection. There’s gonna be a right kick up when all the kids parents credit card bills come in 😂. I can’t believe someone spent £650. Sheer madness 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the returns policy? Clearly they need some info on the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 🤦🏼‍♀️. With an online purchase distance selling applies and you have 14 days to cancel your order then a further 14 days to return it, regardless of whether or not it is sale items. If I were going to purchase anything from them (which I wouldn’t), I’d have the common sense to pay via credit card for extra protection. There’s gonna be a right kick up when all the kids parents credit card bills come in 😂. I can’t believe someone spent £650. Sheer madness 🤦🏼‍♀️
It should be 14 days from when they received the item, because what about international orders? It'll take 7-14 days to arrive in the states and their customs clearance process is lengthy too

Reactions: 1
it’s the worst collection i have ever seen tracksuits and hats in summer!!! imagen some one ask you where your track suit is from and you say the odolls lolz also i think they have used fake person to say they spent £500/600 on it their not that famous to spend that kind of money only idiot would do that when you can buy some thing designer for that

• Heart
Ellie has always always always referred to it as ‘my brand’ or ‘my collection’ rather than ‘ours’. Even from the beginning when it was first spoken about she said it was her brand on posts and stories. I wonder if she began the idea and since they’ve become more of a package recently (obviously they’ve always been sisters lol but they market themselves much more as a pair now than they used to with the odolls account etc) I wonder if daisy just jumped on the bandwagon?

(Not my tweet) Ellie’s response to the girl who rightfully tweeted this. When are the O’Donnells (whoops sorry- o’dolls 🤢) going to realise that everyone is laughing at their unprofessionalism and no one will take them seriously. Like someone said, you would never catch PLT responding like this. Their heads are too far up their own arses and with their terrible attitude you can tell they’ve been spoon fed their entire lives

anyone remember in the IGTV vid they said it would be affordable? LOL

one of them replied to a comment saying "it clearly is affordable" HAHA after you deleted the hundreds of comments from people complaining about the price

So they have about a 2 million combined following from Instagram. And they said they had 2000 orders , correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that only 0.1% of their following that has bought the their collection 🤣

• Haha
I'm surprised they aren't being sued for copyright for all the brands they are ripping off

Their make up is so heavy in the photo shoots. It’s such a confusing vibe. They’re not fast fashion, allegedly, they want to be seen as equal with higher end brands but I’ve not come across online brands at the higher end with models absolutely caked in make up. I also notice they’ve ignored the plea to explain what they’re doing re sustainability. Twice actually. Nothing but airheads. Hopefully everyone sees through them soon

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.