O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not like they’ll be getting good business advice... Daddy’s business went insolvent 26 times!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New to the thread hi 👋 just looked through their collection on Instagram and honestly wouldn’t be seen dead in half the stuff their selling especially not a cap with a tacky af gold OD on it, could get one cheaper elsewhere that looks way less tacky

Edit: would look less tacky and cheap if their name wasn’t plastered on everything

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Still not over the whole from California thing when they are from their parents 4 bed in Kirkburton in Huddersfield....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their brand is aimed at 16 to 24 year olds, the age you are normally studying and have no money. Their prices are unrealistic for that age group. I personally do not like any of it, looks so chavvy and cheap 🙈
They are chavvy and cheap. It's probably just some bulk Alibaba and the knock off Gucci monogram is tacky AF.

It's as bonkers as the ifam blankets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see someone pointed out on their insta yesterday that the refunds policy on sale items was illegal and that they had reported them to Trading Standards and they just deleted the comment. Yeah, that’s the way to run a business - ignore illegalities and bury your head in the sand...

Reactions: 2
Their make up is so heavy in the photo shoots. It’s such a confusing vibe. They’re not fast fashion, allegedly, they want to be seen as equal with higher end brands but I’ve not come across online brands at the higher end with models absolutely caked in make up. I also notice they’ve ignored the plea to explain what they’re doing re sustainability. Twice actually. Nothing but airheads. Hopefully everyone sees through them soon
They are not doing suistanable fashion but are too dum to realise it, they think because their prices are high it means they are not fast fashion but what they do or don’t realise is their items are massively overpriced for what it is. Don’t even think they know what the word sustainable means

Reactions: 1
Have Ellie and daisey even said anything about BLM or George floyd? I thought they were supposed to be iNfLuEnCeRs?

Just wanna say, doesn’t Daisy call herself a ‘lifestyle’ INFLUENCER. Where is her influence in times like this where there are serious racial matters going on?

Have Ellie and daisey even said anything about BLM or George floyd? I thought they were supposed to be iNfLuEnCeRs?
exactly, ignorance and shallowness being displayed. For once can some influencers just take a moment to step back from their ‘cute outfits’, ‘check out my 21 buttons’, ‘booty getting bigger’ and touch down to reality? In my opinion if you call yourself an influencer, that should mean you also actively speak up for what’s right on your platform.

Completely agree with above comments. Absolutely sickening that daisey has never shown anything on her platform about this. You have a platform, bleeping use it to do something good for once! Fair enough to Ellie for sharing the George floyd petition etc but I still find it difficult to comprehend how little these girls actually do for others? They never give anything back to their followers especially at a difficult time right now you’d think that with their privileged positions that they’d want to help. Any crappy giveaway they do lasts about 4 weeks and has about £20 worth of stuff in. Nothing but a joke these girls are. Give bleeping back to the people who made you! You’d be nothing without them.

As someone who lives in the same area I can 100% say those girls do nothing for free. (Unless it’s been written about on here and they then do it to prove a point) & no one round here actually gives a f*** about them. Where I live people WORK HARD for their money and just see them as a bit of a joke. They talk about “haters” and all that jazz but those girls are no better, they pretend they are but out in public they act like some kind of royalty, and give off such a “look at me” vibe and if anyone looks at them (not even in the wrong way) they get super mean and bitchy. It’s honestly all for show, it’s easy to finance nice cars & buy fancy bags when you live at your parents home. & if they read this they would probably call me jealous 😂 BUT I actually have a mortgage on my OWN house & have nice things. I love my job and work hard. So no not jealous, just observant... & just remember in 10 years they will be too old for the gram & probably have to start at the bottom in a normal job.....

Reactions: 15
New to this thread, and tattle life in fact 👋🏼 I knew I’d dislike the clothing line and tbh I dislike everything daisy does and stands for (haven’t got much of an opinion on Ellie) but has anyone seen daisys story about 30 mins ago? I don’t know if I’ve misheard or misunderstood, she said “on a little run with my boyfriend, social distancing of course” social distancing with Tom or others because it’s a bit late to social distance with Tom given the stories she posted on Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I called Ellie out on it being fast fashion and she hasn’t replied to me 😂 it’s not hard to google what fast fashion is. I reckon they think it’s like the amount of time to make a garment, not the fact it’s about hoping on fashion trends quickly ie that tacky Fucci print

Daisy has been gifted a bed ( and the bf as well I think)
How disgusting of the company. How many families need a bed, some just sleep on the floor.
I am going to message the bed company. Please join me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.