O’Donnell Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I always thought both girls seemed decent, living their lives and not hurting anyone, who are we to sit and judge their appearance? WELL wow they both look much different in person, look great from afar (blonde, tanned, skinny) but up close it’s a different picture. Definitely not ugly but just... different from their pictures? And really it is a hurting someone because it hurts a lot of young impressionable girls to think that that’s how people look normally when really it’s a nearly always photoshop or even in videos they use the filters on Instagram such as ‘Cute Face’ which enlarges the eyes and shrinks the nose, blows up the lips, slims the face etc... I have attached some pictures of an example of the photoshop Daisey has done on her nose in comparison to a picture from her hairstylist’s story. I’m not saying she looks bad but like I said just somewhat different? Also the only girls she appears to appreciate compliments from are girls who aim to look like her (tanned, skinny, makeup etc). My friend complimented her in the Dollhouse when we went on a night out and her and her friends were cackling and described my friend as “the inbetweeners” which I’m 100% sure is some childish insult!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two are such a car crash that I physically cannot unfollow. They crack me up so much. Daisy and Tom annoy me and I find Ellie a little bit more tolerable. Altho I do think they’re so far up their own arses they won’t ever see the light of day again

Okay so update on the message situation! I then got a message from a relative. Which I then blocked and ignored. Then I got a message from the DOG 😂
Maybe Ellie should have consequences for her actions. If I said something like she did to a client/coworker there would be consequences. Why does she think she can get away with being horrible?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Okay so update on the message situation! I then got a message from a relative. Which I then blocked and ignored. Then I got a message from the DOG 😂
Maybe Ellie should have consequences for her actions. If I said something like she did to a client/coworker there would be consequences. Why does she think she can get away with being horrible?
wow, just because you liked a message that (rightfully) said they’d had a privileged upbringing? I guess the truth hurts ☕

And the fact they have so much time of their hands to harass you shows how little they actually contribute to society, oh no sorry wait they’re soooo busy grafting (eye bleeping themselves through their cameras or sticking their flat little arses out or reposting messages of adoration) lolllll stop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
wow, just because you liked a message that (rightfully) said they’d had a privileged upbringing? I guess the truth hurts ☕

And the fact they have so much time of their hands to harass you shows how little they actually contribute to society, oh no sorry wait they’re soooo busy grafting (eye bleeping themselves through their cameras or sticking their flat little arses out or reposting messages of adoration) lolllll stop
yeah exactly, all I did was like the comment, hit a nerve I guess!

oh yeah, they’re sooooo busy 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Daisy bought a London flat with her ex Jordan 'off her own back', even had an insta page for it as well? Must be a year or two ago, made such a big deal and then never been mentioned again..

• Haha
Anyone remember when Daisy bought a London flat with her ex Jordan 'off her own back', even had an insta page for it as well? Must be a year or two ago, made such a big deal and then never been mentioned again..
what a duck up that was. He was such a typical traveller aswel 😷😂

yeah exactly, all I did was like the comment, hit a nerve I guess!

oh yeah, they’re sooooo busy 😂
I think her reply to you was really cruel! You didn’t comment on her looks just liked a comment about growing up with money! That’s not a bad thing she just needs to stop harping on about how hard they’ve grafted when they obviously havnt had to

Reactions: 10
What did the dog say?
‘Please rescue me from this chav hole! I don’t want to be in any more TikToks!!’ ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did the dog say?
‘Please rescue me from this chav hole! I don’t want to be in any more TikToks!!’ ? 🤣🤣
just asking me to take the post down with Ellie’s message as the ‘bullies will win’ lol. if we’re bullies what does that make Ellie?
CFEED575-BAA7-4A60-850F-46E1D2CF0969.png
5C2E458B-24B5-43F5-A73E-007A220B6E4D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s her mum I think on that account she runs a lot of their social media , reporting Tattle give me a break these influencers literally only happy unless you are showering them with praise and blowing smoke up their arses!! duck off learn to take criticism and move on!!! Love how they cry bully and troll for honest opinions 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I really loved that home page she had, her flat was gorgeous! Wonder if they sold it

Reactions: 2
just asking me to take the post down with Ellie’s message as the ‘bullies will win’ lol. if we’re bullies what does that make Ellie?
View attachment 113862View attachment 113863
WOW! All this because you ‘liked’ a comment? Jesus Christ man! Her first message to you was her being a witch. If they’re going to hound every single person that doesn’t blow smoke up their arses, they will be there a while. God, you could have accidentally liked that comment. I’ve done that before, soooo easily done. Wonder why they’re picking on you so much. Just delete and block every account. You don’t deserve that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.