O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t edit her waist or lumpy bits in the video. Nice to see her actually looking normal from the head down though!

Yeah it is, used to really piss me off seeing her eat crap and drink like a fish all the time and still look in perfect shape. Meanwhile I'm eating rabbit food trying to maintain my figure and having to choose between a night of drinking or a takeaway for my weekly treat 😂

Reactions: 9
duck sake she’s taken her OD dress off already. DAISEY YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOUR BRAND

There were never any pictures of her actually wearing it out, a video of her walking down the corridor that was it. I’m sure she wouldn’t have dressed so completely different to Leigh to begin their night out. It was all for the gram, probably went out in the shorts to begin with and pretended to change.

Reactions: 4
There were never any pictures of her actually wearing it out, a video of her walking down the corridor that was it. I’m sure she wouldn’t have dressed so completely different to Leigh to begin their night out. It was all for the gram, probably went out in the shorts to begin with and pretended to change.
Couldn’t agree more. And her friend (Amani) put up a video of her in that orange top at the exact time she was meant to be changing

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more. And her friend (Amani) put up a video of her in that orange top at the exact time she was meant to be changing
This makes it even worse!!! I never noticed the timing on that post.
Shes just lying to her followers & thats awful.
How can you bring a brand out & hate wearing it? If I was Ellie I’d be absolutely fuming with her.

Reactions: 11
They are not doing well in selling the brand anyways because nobody is buying it they tried to flex that there so successful (maybe in dreamland ) they are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen this posted on some comments under a thing about TZ being on celebs go dating 👀
Can you imagine the constant DMs she's going to get?! 😳

I know she doesn't do herself any favours at all and that she's been with Faizie (and hanging around with that Harrie too) but it looks like these are just distractions. I think she's struggling to get over TZ. Her heart isn't in the O'Dolls brand either. I do feel a bit sorry for her where Celebs Go Dating is concerned.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I DO NOT feel sorry for her. She needs this to get her head out of la la land & realize that she is NOT gods gift to men and they WILL move on from her. Hopefully a lesson learned (y) I hope TZ actually finds someone and falls in love.
I'll be waiting on her quote posts after every episode. While pretending shes not watching

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m a bit half & half as far as feeling sorry for her. Their relationship was clearly toxic (probs from both sides) but then it’s always hard seeing a person you loved move on.
i think what I’ll feel sorry for is if TZ is disrespectful towards her/their relationship like the whole not mentioning her when asked when he was last in love. that won’t be nice for her to see/get DMs about.

but then she’s moved on hasn’t she & she would never wanna be with a man like him (or whatever she said on her insta comments that time) & she’s a bit of a twit so maybe this is her karma 🤷🏽‍♀️

also wonder if they’ll stay in Dubai longer now that they’ll be coming home to Tier 3 (essentially lockdown) - that “lockdown life” is coming for you gals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a bit half & half as far as feeling sorry for her. Their relationship was clearly toxic (probs from both sides) but then it’s always hard seeing a person you loved move on.
i think what I’ll feel sorry for is if TZ is disrespectful towards her/their relationship like the whole not mentioning her when asked when he was last in love. that won’t be nice for her to see/get DMs about.

but then she’s moved on hasn’t she & she would never wanna be with a man like him (or whatever she said on her insta comments that time) & she’s a bit of a twit so maybe this is her karma 🤷🏽‍♀️

also wonder if they’ll stay in Dubai longer now that they’ll be coming home to Tier 3 (essentially lockdown) - that “lockdown life” is coming for you gals
Their visa is only for 30 days, they would have to leave Dubai and re-enter to reactivate the 30 days.
I don’t think there’s any chance of them not coming home for Christmas with the Familia!

Reactions: 4
Their visa is only for 30 days, they would have to leave Dubai and re-enter to reactivate the 30 days.
I don’t think there’s any chance of them not coming home for Christmas with the Familia!
yeah I know, they could literally go to a neighbouring country for the day/night though however I think Abu Dhabi you need a negative covid test so it would be probs costly for them to do that just to fly out & fly back against not sure if there is free travel (no covid test) to any of the other close countries though.
I reckon they’ll come home, just kind of means their plan of escaping the lockdown has completely back fired haha

Reactions: 3
Completely agree in that it's always hard to see someone you loved move on.

I'm not sure she'll be able to bring herself to watch the show, I mean she portrays herself as this boss witch living her best life who probably would watch it but we'll see if she comments on it, etc.

Reactions: 5
that Balenciaga top Daisey's non stop wearing is fake as duck, a white version doesn't even exist? These girls bleeping baffle me, own range but out wearing fake designer???

Yeah the way Daisey behaved in her comments, on her stories, on her lives for weeks after the break up was ridiculously childish and immature and if anything made it worse for people asking/being curious, at least Tom deleted comments on it, didn't address it and it stayed off being all over his Instagram. Don't know what went on behind those two but at least from his social media etc he was respectful she's bad mouthed him enough online anything will be deserved and karma

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You are my favourite tea giver on this thread currently 🤣 how did you know about their tow in Dubai? I wonder what happened
Awww thank you 🥰 think if you go on about page 30 of the last one there should be some tea on it, we guessed from insta stories/unfollowing etc

Reactions: 2
Awww thank you 🥰 think if you go on about page 30 of the last one there should be some tea on it, we guessed from insta stories/unfollowing etc
They locked the thread but yeah obviously some tit went down . I reckon she drank too much and just went all crazy daisy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.