O’Donnell Sisters #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, a bespoke outfit and looks like something you’d keep a cheap pair of extensions in.

She posted today from her hotel - that looks like she’s sharing with Daisey. So I think she’s still there but you never know.
What (and I cannot stress this enough) THE duck is that 😂😂😂

DOD 😩😩😂😂 duck off in the cheap diamantés

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Bet she’s glad it didn’t turn up in time 😂

Next time I go on holiday I won’t bother packing either I will just get my clothes shipped out to me 🙄
She’ll be spilling out of the cut outs with all the Cheesecake Factory she’s been eating, can’t wear a waist trainer with your silk scrap of a dress can you Dais!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Babyyoda88 I would love to see Daisey on Love Island too! :LOL: I think you’re right that they’d totally consider it if they were desperate for more fame. But I remember on a Q&A, Ellie has said before she wouldn’t go on it “because it’s not my thing”. But I have a feeling it might be to do with her not wanting to be seen without makeup? I’ve noticed Daisey puts no makeup selfies up from time to time (although they’re edited and she normally has lash extensions on) but in comparison, Ellie never really uploads no makeup photos?

Reactions: 11
Fanjita and a podge to gooo
I think it’s very refreshing that her body is looking more normal & the fact that she’s just like everyone else if they had a month of drinking excessively & eating shite!
the fact the dress doesn’t fit properly round her neck& gapes open at each side is really irking me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah I’m all for getting the podge out just don’t filter the picture tmr with the flat stomach

Reactions: 12
I think it’s nice to see her look more normal, I have a podgey belly so I can’t really say anything! Still that dress doesn’t look high quality at all
Nothing wrong with having a little belly it’s just the smug way she tries to say how lucky she is so be naturally slim and can eat anything, obviously not and it’s catching up with her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t stand daisey or Ellie but honestly Tom is just a using sleeze bag. He treats women like tit, his ex Ashley is the nicest person ever and he just tit on her without a care in world. He uses women to help his popularity. I’m from Leeds and know for a fact that Tom used to jump young lads who gave him tit for being an attention seeking chav, he would wait till they were alone and jump them with his mates. He’s a nasty bleep. He’s also talks like an absolute head he’s a chav with a tan and a virgin credit card
Hahhaha I’m glad other people feel the same he’s so cringe. He will forever be a scrawny chav bouncing around MC-ing over a bassline track to me.

Reactions: 7
duck sake she’s taken her OD dress off already. DAISEY YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOUR BRAND

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.